• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

aldousburbank

Am I the only one here wondering what happens if you listen to the Art Of Talk while watching The Wizard Of Oz with the sound muted?

dsz

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 30, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
This is fucking hilarious. Someone needs to record this asap.

Is Layla really dead? If not I'm sure she's not busy. Someone needs to be the bread winner in that family. And I'm betting Ghost busted out through a wall after Art died.

Taco Bell

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
Young [Maybe] Heather looks pretty. Young Art does not. But both are brunette...there's that.

morgana213

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
Am I the only one here wondering what happens if you listen to the Art Of Talk while watching The Wizard Of Oz with the sound muted?
Add some pot and popcorn.  Could be interesting?

thumptheshoes

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Hmmm... interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1192336]  [attachment=2,msg1192336]
[attachment=1]
Could be a My Two Dads situation..

#YouCanCountOnMe
#TripperYou'reFired!
#FirstPostBetterThanMITDwHW

Corona Kitty

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
Midnight in the cuckshed, vocal fry across the sky,
Promises of live shows will take us on a ride,
Filled up the bong, Searching for the troof,
Will there be a show tomorrow, will the stalker rain fire on you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, and we're listenin', oooooo, Heather where are you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, 100 yards to the left and you're an au pair,
It was the space of your mentor, but he's no longer there.
As the days to live shows quicken, are the gravestones all designed,
Have we lost our subscribers? Have the sponsors paid their last dime?

And we're listenin', ooooh, we're listening for you,
We're listening for you Heather, oooooo, if the stone is approved Who's gunna tell you.

This was the best post I've seen on here, enough of the replacement talk already.. yuck lol let the show die rightfully & peacefully.

Back to the real matter, that was an incredible song. Composed by a scholar.

GravitySucks

Apocalypse Now

dsz

Hey Keith, if Heather really is Art's kid use errant punctuation in your next tweet as a sign.

El Chorro

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
Hey Keith, if Heather really is Art's kid use errant punctuation in your next tweet as a sign.

Maybe it's Keith who's/whose Art's kid.

El Chorro

Quote from: thumptheshoes on April 30, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Could be a My Two Dads situation..

#YouCanCountOnMe
#TripperYou'reFired!
#FirstPostBetterThanMITDwHW

That's funny...I always thought Art looked like Jordan Charney.

albrecht

You have to start the audio on the second Art Bell Intro thunderclap when movie's MGM Lion roars for the third time....

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
Maybe it's Keith who's/whose Art's kid.

Serious question... Has there ever been another headstone in history that has led to as many laughs as Ramona's?

serenity

This may have been answered before but question. Who owns the Midnight in the Desert Name and show? I know Keith has the stream but who actually has the trademark on the show?  That may be the answer to how long Heather has or if Keith owns it whether she can come back at all. Ok pot stirred...fire away

awguy

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 30, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
I hate when torrents are bogged down with extra crap. I mean complete PDF transcriptions in full color and high quality are not necessary.

That's funny... I see what you did there.

El Chorro

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
Serious question... Has there ever been another headstone in history that has led to as many laughs as Ramona's?

That photo looks like a mockup to me...is that the actual finished one?

awguy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month, perhaps that will mean Keith is able to make changes given she isn't showing up for work.

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere (probably here) last week that Keith was willing to run one more pre-record tonight, but Tuesday will be a live host... Heather or no Heather.

yoursongs

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
I believe this is what you're looking for.

LOL good one.  The one on the left is a boy, and doesn't look like ole horse face at all. (shape of nose, face, etc.) and look at the size of those hands!  The blonde girl on the right is clearly not Wade.  This is coming from somewhat of a photo comparison expert who deals with hundreds of photos (music people) every day.

HumanBeing

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 30, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
Midnight in the cuckshed, vocal fry across the sky,
Promises of live shows will take us on a ride,
Filled up the bong, Searching for the troof,
Will there be a show tomorrow, will the stalker rain fire on you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, and we're listenin', oooooo, Heather where are you?

Midnight in the cuckshed, 100 yards to the left and you're an au pair,
It was the space of your mentor, but he's no longer there.
As the days to live shows quicken, are the gravestones all designed,
Have we lost our subscribers? Have the sponsors paid their last dime?

And we're listenin', ooooh, we're listening for you,
We're listening for you Heather, oooooo, if the stone is approved Who's gunna tell you.

dsz

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
LOL good one.  The one on the left is a boy, and doesn't look like ole horse face at all. (shape of nose, face, etc.) and look at the size of those hands!  The blonde girl on the right is clearly not Wade.  This is coming from somewhat of a photo comparison expert who deals with hundreds of photos (music people) every day.

But as you can clearly see in the post Heather made in his link she admits that it is her. So either she used to be a man or, regards, but you need to go back to photo comparison school.

ponyboysunset

So she used to be a boy?  :o
Wait maybe she is trans? Would explain the voice drop.

trostol

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
I believe this is what you're looking for.

so many creepy comments in response to that on the FB page lol

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
I recall hundred of pages ago this was one of the "theories" and also explains the lack of photographs. I think a derivative of the theory that she was another one of Art's sons but 'transitioned.'

El Chorro

A boy?? Yeesh! I thought the hands were a photo distortion. I've been framed!

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Keith, if Heather is Art's SON you need to include an errant punctuation in your next tweet AND give us at least a minute of awkward dead air in the broadcast tonight.

awguy

Quote from: TigerLily on April 30, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
lol. I just listened to this last night on YT. Oh well, that way I can put my attention on posting rude things about Heather and not feel like I'm missing something I haven't heard

Mon April 30 â€" The Art of Talk (Art Bell Read’s His Book)

I've listened to Arts audio book several times. I'm looking forward to this tonight. I'm hoping the version Keith has is of better sound quality than the bootleg version floating around the internet.

Also, the fact that they are airing the entire audiobook, to me says the show has lost all of it's terrestrial affiliates. It would be difficult to air the audiobook while stopping for scheduled commercial breaks at exactly the right time.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 03:50:11 PM
I recall hundred of pages ago this was one of the "theories" and also explains the lack of photographs. I think a derivative of the theory that she was another one of Art's sons but 'transitioned.'
That is a boy in that picture! Mind fucking blown. Holy shit. Well I get why she didn’t come out on bellgab. Explains the unnatural vocal rhythms too.