No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Heatha has to run for a break.

Heather is playing pretend radio again.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 13, 2019, 11:48:41 PM
Heatha says she has no guests for next week.  Putting out a request for guests for her show.

Not surprised... It's a waste of time especially at this hour for guests in the east coast.

Lilith

C'Mon Heatha, you didn't fall asleep, you were listening to the GabCast.  LOL

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 12:02:33 AM
Not surprised... It's a waste of time especially at this hour for guests in the east coast.

I'll be honest, I fall asleep very quickly when Heatha has a guest.  Wondering who is going to get on the air on her phones is what keeps me awake during open lines.

Lilith

The truth is more important to Heatha than money.  She will not be influenced by advertisers etc.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Does that work for you?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 12:07:41 AM
I'll be honest, I fall asleep very quickly when Heatha has a guest.  Wondering who is going to get on the air on her phones is what keeps me awake during open lines.

I dont mean to be completely insulting, but for those in the east coast it's late as shit and it's difficult for some of the guests to actually stay awake to talk to Heatha. Not exactly something worthy of losing sleep over.

Yeah, hoping a random hero calls in is the only redeeming quality, but those are just small open windows of time.

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 12:11:25 AM
I dont mean to be completely insulting, but for those in the east coast it's late as shit and it's difficult for some of the guests to actually stay awake to talk to Heatha. Not exactly something worthy of losing sleep over.

Yeah, hoping a random hero calls in is the only redeeming quality, but those are just small open windows of time.

I've always said that you have to listen to hours of shit, to hear the golden nugget moment live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 12:17:34 AM

I've always said that you have to listen to hours of shit, to hear the golden nugget moment live.

Haha

Lilith

Heatha musta ran outta callers too.   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 01:08:51 AM
Heatha musta ran outta callers too.

It's 3:17 am for those in the east coast

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:17:34 AM
It's 3:17 am for those in the east coast

It’s go fuck yourself time for faggots on the West coast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:32:26 AM
It’s go fuck yourself time for faggots on the West coast.

Homosexuals they prefer to be called.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:34:07 AM
Homosexuals they prefer to be called.

I don’t give a shit what you prefer to be called Myke.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:37:12 AM
I don’t give a shit what you prefer to be called Myke.

Good for you baby girl.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:38:41 AM
Good for you baby girl.

Go fuck yourself, you talentless hack!

No one, and I mean no one would even listen to you if were not for Bellgab, you fucking lacky.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:39:43 AM
Go fuck yourself, you talentless hack!

No one, and I mean no one would even listen to you if were not for Bellgab, you fucking lacky.

Really? Because the only people who listen to me are on bellgab? Lol I don't have many listeners here, I can see where traffic comes from. It sure does not come from this site. I'm not here to advertise my show, I'm here just to shit on you and everyone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:52:38 AM
Really? Because the only people who listen to me are on bellgab? Lol I don't have many listeners here, I can see where traffic comes from. It sure does not come from this site. I'm not here to advertise my show, I'm here just to shit on you and everyone else.

You’re here all the time from what I can see, posting your pathetically lame shows just hoping we’ll all listen. If this is you shitting on us you should just go back to Ellgab, faggot.  ::) ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:55:44 AM
You’re here all the time from what I can see, posting your pathetically lame shows just hoping we’ll all listen. If this is you shitting on us you should just go back to Ellgab, faggot.  ::) ::)

Yeah I'm posting and amusing those in the know. I'm just doing what I was requested. If it bothers you, I won't post it. Ellgab is a place I wish you would stay at. I think it's better suited for people like you.

Dr. MD MD

You’re a worse broadcaster than Heather Wade, Myke. There, I finally said it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:00:15 AM
You’re a worse broadcaster than Heather Wade, Myke. There, I finally said it.

That's your opinion & your God given right to feel they way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:59:51 AM
Yeah I'm posting and amusing those in the know. I'm just doing what I was requested. If it bothers you, I won't post it. Ellgab is a place I wish you would stay at. I think it's better suited for people like you.

Yes, idiots can only ever be amused. It takes actual intelligence for humor. Back to amusing your catladies, Mykey.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:01:34 AM
That's your opinion & your God given right to feel they way.

Most of us do. You suck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:02:24 AM
Yes, idiots can only ever be amused. It takes actual intelligence for humor. Back to amusing your catladies, Mykey.

You lack intelligence what are you talkin about?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:04:05 AM
You lack intelligence what are you talkin about?

When you learn to construct a proper sentence get back to me. I’ll let you get back to finger painting now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:04:28 AM
Trust me none of you are any better than me.

Most of us are because you truly suck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:05:25 AM
When you learn to construct a proper sentence get back to me. I’ll let you get back to finger painting now.

I was just as confused ..... I saw you posted the word intelligence... Trust me, buddy... No one here thinks that word in their heads when they think of you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:07:48 AM
I was just as confused ..... I saw you posted the word intelligence... Trust me, buddy... No one here thinks that word in their heads when they think of you.

Yes they do but they don’t regarding you...and that’s what eats you up inside and why you post here everyday, desperately hoping someone will be entertained by you. Alas, no one is. :(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:09:46 AM
Yes they do but they don’t regarding you...and that’s what eats you up inside and why you post here everyday, desperately hoping someone will be entertained by you. Alas, no one is. :(

trust me no one knows who you are except for your parents, what the fuck are you talking about lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 12:09:58 AM
The truth is more important to Heatha than money.  She will not be influenced by advertisers etc.

Integrity!

cough