• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 06:58:09 PM
Just one hour away...

Raaaape...mur-*-DER (woo!), it's just an hour away, IT'S JUST AN HOUR AWAY!1!!  yeah yeah yeah

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 07:03:27 PM
She's watching from Heaven.

She's doing shots with Cristal Senda while they point and laugh at the antics of their progeny. 

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 06:27:41 PM
Just in from George!   

He's been working very hard..

Even the bathroom is now shinning!

ALL Spic and Span

Haters and Trolls you can go suck a pickle.

https://youtu.be/4an9ZCrrV4c
Bah. 409 isn't going to remove those industrial ground-in grime spots from that tub.

That stain removal is going to take 'effort' - for which the big guy has expressed a dislike.

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 06:46:27 PM
I'm just sad my grandma didn't live to see it.

mv, I like to ask why you are using picture of Inglorious Bitch as your avatar?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 13, 2017, 07:06:34 PM
She's doing shots with Cristal Senda while they point and laugh at the antics of their progeny.

Cristal? Was that her name? Poor woman.

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 07:03:41 PM
It's been a while, hasn't it?

Geez Louise.   Perhaps I should not have mentioned it!

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 06:44:04 PM
Hey I'M shitbag.
      -Inglorious Bitch

Inglorious Bitch, seems that you got triggered and are getting stressed out, LOL
you know stress will cause your skin to become even more wrinkled.
Few days ago you posted that you have two pitbulls, and going with the proven facts that dog owners choose dogs so dog's faces reassemble face of the owner,
and knowing how ugly pitbull's faces are I can imagine what your face looks like Inglorious Bitch. lol
Here you are hiding behind a nice avatar,..but we have pretty good idea how your real face looks like.... ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2017, 06:59:44 PM
In the meantime, I do believe it is time for a new Avatar bud.

Not a chance I think... :(
He has deficiencies ;)

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2014, 03:34:38 PM
thanks, mang.  and by the way, you guys... keep throwing the product ideas at me.  i'm an artistically vapid shit, so any assistance is appreciated.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 07:38:06 PM
Inglorious Bitch, seems that you got triggered and are getting stressed out, LOL
you know stress will cause your skin to become even more wrinkled.
Few days ago you posted that you have two pitbulls, and going with the proven facts that dog owners choose dogs so dog's faces reassemble face of the owner,
and knowing how ugly pitbull's faces are I can imagine what your face looks like Inglorious Bitch. lol
Here you are hiding behind a nice avatar,..but we have pretty good idea how your real face looks like.... ::)

The only one triggered is you, asswipe. You are obsessed with me. Go play in some traffic.

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
The only one triggered is you, asswipe. You are obsessed with me. Go play in some traffic.
Inglorious Bitch, I'm not obsessed with you, stop wishing.
You are way too old for me, and you have too many wrinkles all over your skin, and sagging tits.

Remember, you vere the obsessed with me posting that I should be banned and that I post too much,
and that MV should set up daily post limits. I call that being obsessed.
You are aspiring to be a Nazi bitch, like your heroine Hillary Clinton who lost the elections is. 

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 08, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Funny you should bring it up. Lately every time that I come to Bellgab, there is so much spam that I either scroll, scroll, scroll or just look at one or two posts from the entertaining posters, then leave. I don't know that not being able to see the posts would help, since then there would only be a fraction of the posts from the good posters to view. I think there should be a limit on how many posts someone can make in a given day.

SergeantMajor

Martinez Tonight is LIVE

www.ufoship.com/chat

Come join the party!

15 HOURS.....
until Casa Senda get the inspection of inspections !

hardly can wait !

sorry, Falkie...
but I am not able to light candles around the "Falkie Scarecrow" again as last time I fell asleep and burned the cornfield up....:

damon

Quote from: Sasha on August 13, 2017, 09:48:11 PM
sorry, Falkie...
but I am not able to light candles around the "Falkie Scarecrow" again as last time I fell asleep and burned the cornfield up....:
I forgive you Sasha. I know that Falkie knows that you are praying for him. He really needs more friends like you, Brig and Whitecrow.

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:50:56 PM
I forgive you Sasha. I know that Falkie knows that you are praying for him. He really needs more friends like you, Brig and Whitecrow.
thank you friend..
and Falkie should really appreciate all your efforts on his behalf to further the Falkie brand !
(YOU, SIR, are an exemplary example of a Falkie friend)...

damon

Quote from: Sasha on August 13, 2017, 09:53:32 PM
thank you friend..
and Falkie should really appreciate all your efforts on his behalf to further the Falkie brand !
(YOU, SIR, are an exemplary example of a Falkie friend)...
Thank you. I just wish he understands that I am just a good guy.

Damon, any idea of who allowed the "window lickers" in ?

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:55:34 PM
Thank you. I just wish he understands that I am just a good guy.
I am sure George does "deep down"....

chefist

Thanks all for participating. Greatly appreciated...we had fun.

damon

Quote from: Sasha on August 13, 2017, 09:55:40 PM
Damon, any idea of who allowed the "window lickers" in ?
ZaZa is Casio and/or gnoorymustdie so the only thing that needs to be done is for MV banning the yahoo ZaZa.

damon

Quote from: Sasha on August 13, 2017, 09:56:38 PM
I am sure George does "deep down"....
I hope so because I did send him so money in the past to help him out.

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 10:02:02 PM
ZaZa is Casio and/or gnoorymustdie so the only thing that needs to be done is for MV banning the yahoo ZaZa.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
ZaZa is me theONE. the original theONE user name
this impostor tyrONE was just banned couple of hours ago.
he was impostoring me and my original theONE username.

I can not for some strange reason 'Login' into my original theONE account so I'm using my ZaZa user name account.

damon stop spreading shit false info about me that I'm Casio ..you piece of shit.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:45:57 PM
damon you just called the MARTINEZ Show and said that I'm Casio -fuck you you dumb ugly face FAGGOT cunt.

maybe it was you 'damon' who was posting your filth under this piece of shit user name tyrONE for the last several days ??

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 10:03:08 PM
I hope so because I did send him so money in the past to help him out.
me too...

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:52:29 PM
damon, straight question for you.
did you registered as tyrONE on: Date Registered: August 10, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Casio,
why not post under your correct name ?
Casio
Wig Fucker
Registered Sex Offender
Robert
Dr. Casio

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

damon, die tonight in severe pain you turd.
it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.
I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.

damon, you are running around Bellgab spreading false news and creating disharmony between members.
Same as you did with MV and Falkie. Are you happy now..??
damon,you used your sick brain to create all this fighting -so I hope now that your sick brain will destroy you as a part of BIG KARMA, you sick turd.