• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Affordable Care Act - also known as ObamaCare

Started by PB the Deplorable, July 16, 2013, 02:52:30 AM

Quick Karl

Quote from: Ben Shockley on December 14, 2013, 08:31:44 AM
Now is the time to out myself in here.

Speaking as a gay man who is more butch than you could ever conceive of being...

Wow, what a surprise. One of them internet-tough-guy ones too! I bet no one here could have guessed based on your incessant hysterical attacks on any and every normal moral and social and philosophical opinion, huh?

Hey, who am I to judge if you like the smell of fresh feces while you are having sex...

Sure, it's been going on in a small majority of people for millions of years, but so has rape, and in the case of nitwit, so has incest.

Wanna threaten to beat me up now big guy?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 14, 2013, 12:54:42 PM
...Hey, who am I to judge if you like the smell of fresh feces while you are having sex...
You're the guy who pays hookers to piss on him while you stroke off to middle school yearbook photos, so you're in position to judge no one.

Speaking of "fresh feces", any more craven conservative political insights you wish to share, Qunt Karl?

Yorkshire pud

Wow, what a surprise. One of them internet-tough-guy ones too! I bet no one here could have guessed based on your incessant hysterical attacks on any and every normal moral and social and philosophical opinion, huh?

Hey, who am I to judge if you like the smell of fresh feces while you are having sex...

Sure, it's been going on in a small majority of people for millions of years, but so has rape, and in the case of nitwit, so has incest.

The above says far more about you than it does anyone else. You have my profound pity.

aldousburbank

You guys really love each other doncha?  That's cool. Hugs?

Ben Shockley

Actually I don't remember threatening to beat you up before.
I'm sure I could, if you wanted it.
Big guy.

Speaking as a gay man who is more butch than you could ever conceive of being, Quick-Cum Karl, little chickenhawk pussies like you always amuse me.
I wish you could meet the gay men I served with in the U.S. Army that you are too fucking cowardly to ever serve in, especially in the high-risk jobs.
I wish could you could meet all the gay men I have known in my life who lead regular lives but too often under cover, thanks to assholes like you.... and find out how many were guys who could beat the shit out of you in about 3 seconds....

Sympathetic folks: I'll leave it at that... but that asshole was just bugging me to no end.

Daddio: good to see you back in here.

Hey, Ben, please allow me to publically say you have my support and admiration 100%.  I imagine it must be difficult to step forth so candidly in a world that does harbor hysterical levels of homophobia among some of its people.  Rock on!

Hey, good call, dude!  Because only homosexual people put their faces anywhere near their partner's anus.  Heterosexuals never engage in anal sex.  And noting that consensual homosexual sex is akin to rape (pedophilia?  beastiality?) -- solid logic at play.

Moron.

Ben Shockley

hey folks --
my self-outing was really not a political statement except to counter that rabid bastard Quick-Cum Karl.
Let him froth.
Thanks for my guys who supported me.
I'll still be the ass-kicker in here that you know.
The likes of him are still totally impotent in facing me, Man-to-idiot.

Ben Shockley

.... actually, y'all, I wanted to come in here and factually counteract some stuff that I think was over in the "worst admin. ever" thread.  It had to do with the righties' fictional re-telling of the "Southern strategy."  I partially dismantled these righties' understanding of that term a few weeks ago when I apparently also got rid of that filthy bastard "Sardondi."
But now the likes of "Juan" are back with a diametrically-false rendition of the "Republican Southern Strategy," so look over in "worst admin. ever" thread (<-- I think) in the near future for my demolition of that sci-fi.

Ben Shockley

... and by the way, for Quick-Cum Karl's apparent indignity at my gayness:  let me paraphrase a line from the movie "Car Wash," spoken by a transvestite character, played I think by Antonio Fargas but it's not important.
      Karl, my partners in bi-ness have already been more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.
            So suck on that, Mr. Frustrated.

Little Hater

Quote from: Ben Shockley on December 14, 2013, 04:08:36 PM
I partially dismantled these righties' understanding of that term a few weeks ago when I apparently also got rid of that filthy bastard "Sardondi."

HAHAHAHA. Like the likes of you could dismantle anything. A better man than you, gay or not, dribbled down Sardondi's father's leg.

The whole 'angry about everything and insulting everybody' thing is childish and boring. Do you have anything else ?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Little Hater on December 14, 2013, 05:22:26 PM
HAHAHAHA. Like the likes of you could dismantle anything. A better man than you, gay or not, dribbled down Sardondi's father's leg.

The whole 'angry about everything and insulting everybody' thing is childish and boring. Do you have anything else ?
Just one thing: you're a nobody who offers nothing (sorry, that's two things).

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 13, 2013, 08:04:02 AM
It is his more recent kink.  He used to be obsessed with children (all things juvenile), lately it is bum buddies, cock sucking, etc.  I know the two are not mutually exclusive, and would never CONFLATE homosexuality with pedophilia, but unfortunately Quick Karl exhibits strong predilictions for both. 

Taking the Evil Kneivel like leaps of logic that he himself, or Paperboy, would, it would seem irrefutable that, based on the statistical sample of this forum, we can conclude that ALL tea party supporters, and those on the far right in general, are in fact homosexual child predators.  I certainly have not seen one shred of evidence in his posts that would contradict this absolutely concrete fact.

Speaking as a gay man..

Daddio: good to see you back in here.

I hesitate to get involved with this silly exchange of posts, but since it's come up here's something I've wondered about.  Don't know if I will be able to get a real answer here, but who knows.

The Libs claim to be strong supporters of gay rights, right?  But when it's time to smear conservatives, when they tire of calling us 'racist', or 'Nazi's, etc, the next thing on their list of name calling is some version of homosexual - we're 'fags' or 'gay' or somehow 'secretly gay' or whatever.  And as we can see from Ben's post, even the Left wing gays have no problem with this.

Reading RCDs post, I personally would think a gay person seeing that would find it a little hostile and, what's the word, 'homophobic'?

Am I the only one that thinks it's a little strange to claim to be pro 'gay', then use it as an insult?

The same thing happens when it comes to the Muslims.  The Libs and Left treat them as mascots and cater to them with much deference, but when they want to bash Christians they often start by comparing them to Muslims.  What am I missing?

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 14, 2013, 08:50:43 PM

I hesitate to get involved with this silly exchange of posts, but since it's come up here's something I've wondered about.  Don't know if I will be able to get a real answer here, but who knows.

The Libs claim to be strong supporters of gay rights, right?  But when it's time to smear conservatives, when they tire of calling us 'racist', or 'Nazi's, etc, the next thing on their list of name calling is some version of homosexual - we're 'fags' or 'gay' or somehow 'secretly gay' or whatever.  And as we can see from Ben's post, even the Left wing gays have no problem with this.

Reading RCDs post, I personally would think a gay person seeing that would find it a little hostile and, what's the word, 'homophobic'?

Am I the only one that thinks it's a little strange to claim to be pro 'gay', then use it as an insult?

The same thing happens when it comes to the Muslims.  The Libs and Left treat them as mascots and cater to them with much deference, but when they want to bash Christians they often start by comparing them to Muslims.  What am I missing?

You want to know what you are missing? OK, go make a few close friends that are gay, a few more that are Muslim. I am sure you will get a much better understanding. And yes I will concede at least simplistically, that Democrats have "mascots". Much in the same way Reagan made a mascot of evangelicals.

Quote from: onan on December 14, 2013, 09:00:07 PM
You want to know what you are missing? OK, go make a few close friends that are gay, a few more that are Muslim. I am sure you will get a much better understanding. And yes I will concede at least simplistically, that Democrats have "mascots". Much in the same way Reagan made a mascot of evangelicals.

Dude, I live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I have gay friends and co-workers - everyone does.  We are very cosmopolitan here, I have friends that have come here from all over the world - and I tend to like most of them better than the people that grew up here.  I even married one.

That wasn't the question.

The question was:  why do the Libs and the Left think calling Conservatives 'gay' is an insult, and why do they think they are insulting Christians by telling them they are like the Moslems.  Because sure they like to talk about how much they support gay rights and misunderstood Moslems.

Hey, Paperboy...  Actually, I have noticed the dynamic you're talking about.  I have seen people who identify themselves as liberal/progressive, who do champion tolerance and diversity and such, who will resort to insults having to do with their opponent's sexual preference or religion.  Author David Neiwert (The Eliminationists:  How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right) discusses this issue in his book.

Now, I think one hears less of this sort of thing from liberals, but I can offer no proof whatsoever.  We ALL must beware reductionist thinking:  my side, wholely good -- your side, wholely bad!  That pathway leads to perdition.

Of course, calling attention to this hypocrisy is fair and, ultimately, beneficial; but then those on the right must be sure to chastize homophobic rhetoric when it is heard from fellow conservatives.  It's probably akin to when someone who claims to be very religious and holy behaves in an especially non-holy manner; I have a brother-in-law who claims to be quite the pious Christian, but who is sure quick to pile up riches and judge everyone else.  Pretty sickening really....

Quick Karl

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 14, 2013, 10:33:27 PM
Hey, Paperboy...  Actually, I have noticed the dynamic you're talking about.  I have seen people who identify themselves as liberal/progressive, who do champion tolerance and diversity and such, who will resort to insults having to do with their opponent's sexual preference or religion.  Author David Neiwert (The Eliminationists:  How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right) discusses this issue in his book.

Now, I think one hears less of this sort of thing from liberals, but I can offer no proof whatsoever.  We ALL must beware reductionist thinking:  my side, wholely good -- your side, wholely bad!  That pathway leads to perdition.

Of course, calling attention to this hypocrisy is fair and, ultimately, beneficial; but then those on the right must be sure to chastize homophobic rhetoric when it is heard from fellow conservatives.  It's probably akin to when someone who claims to be very religious and holy behaves in an especially non-holy manner; I have a brother-in-law who claims to be quite the pious Christian, but who is sure quick to pile up riches and judge everyone else.  Pretty sickening really....

Are you heterophobic? Honest question.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 14, 2013, 11:14:49 PM
Are you heterophobic? Honest question.

W o t R is married with a child, that might be your cue on that..but ask around if you're not sure what mummies and daddies is all about

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2013, 02:37:09 AM
W o t R is married with a child, that might be your cue on that..but ask around if you're not sure what mummies and daddies is all about

This is 2013.  Married to a spouse of the opposite gender with biological children doesn't mean anything regarding the partner's true sexual identity or preferences.    Believe it or not, it's not a 2013 thing.  In fact, it was more prevalent in the past, when people were under much more pressure to not be out, or at the very least to marry and have offspring.

What I'm saying is that he might be on the down-low :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 11:27:05 AM
This is 2013.  Married to a spouse of the opposite gender with biological children doesn't mean anything regarding the partner's true sexual identity or preferences.    Believe it or not, it's not a 2013 thing.  In fact, it was more prevalent in the past, when people were under much more pressure to not be out, or at the very least to marry and have offspring.

What I'm saying is that he might be on the down-low :P

I'm sure W o t R will be along to put your mind at ease.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2013, 11:35:44 AM
I'm sure W o t R will be along to put your mind at ease.

I don't really care what people do in their bedroom (unless they invite me) ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 15, 2013, 11:37:06 AM

What does that even mean?

It means that he is so afraid of wieners that he can't even take a pee without feeling gay.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 15, 2013, 11:37:06 AM

What does that even mean?

It was a sarcastic response to the veiled suggestion that anyone that disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle and agenda, is "homophobic" - in other words, they're afraid of turning gay, or that they are suppressing it.

I suggest that people that put forth this asinine argument are really straight conservatives, and they're afraid to admit it lest their homosexual friends disapprove - they're heteroconservaphobics.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 11:40:21 AM
It means that he is so afraid of wieners that he can't even take a pee without feeling gay.

Stop projecting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 15, 2013, 01:07:53 PM
It was a sarcastic response to the veiled suggestion that anyone that disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle and agenda, is "homophobic" - in other words, they're afraid of turning gay, or that they are suppressing it.

I suggest that people that put forth this asinine argument are really straight conservatives, and they're afraid to admit it lest their homosexual friends disapprove - they're heteroconservaphobics.

Eh? Who made the veiled suggestion? If anything you made the entirely blatant suggestion that Ben enjoyed the smell of faeces during sex; not that you have any evidence to suggest he has. That someone disagrees with a particular lifestyle doesn't make them 'phobic' or a 'hater'. I've personally thought homophobic is a misnomer because it suggests fear. Irrational and unrealistic is nearer the mark I think if a label needs sticking on those who don't like homosexuals or lesbians because they're homosexual or lesbians. The various religions (and conservatives) have a lot to answer for on that score, preaching love, understanding and tolerance with the proviso 'you're like us'. Although that bollox was shot out of the water when a US church had one of it's main players come out after admitting that homosexuality couldn't 'be cured'. Seems to me Karl you might have some self loathing going on there?

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2013, 01:40:09 PM
Eh? Who made the veiled suggestion? If anything you made the entirely blatant suggestion that Ben enjoyed the smell of faeces during sex; not that you have any evidence to suggest he has. That someone disagrees with a particular lifestyle doesn't make them 'phobic' or a 'hater'. I've personally thought homophobic is a misnomer because it suggests fear. Irrational and unrealistic is nearer the mark I think if a label needs sticking on those who don't like homosexuals or lesbians because they're homosexual or lesbians. The various religions (and conservatives) have a lot to answer for on that score, preaching love, understanding and tolerance with the proviso 'you're like us'. Although that bollox was shot out of the water when a US church had one of it's main players come out after admitting that homosexuality couldn't 'be cured'. Seems to me Karl you might have some self loathing going on there?

You write well, but you're an asshole - you sat here for weeks and ignored every moronic comment your buddy nitwit cast toward me, incessantly, even though I ignored the asslick, and you had nothing to say about it. Then when I said his avatar looks like a homo now its all a big controversy replete with idiots "coming out".

You're, an asshole, and that is why I treat you like one.

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 15, 2013, 02:59:33 PM
You write well, but you're an asshole - you sat here for weeks and ignored every moronic comment your buddy nitwit cast toward me, incessantly, even though I ignored the asslick, and you had nothing to say about it. Then when I said his avatar looks like a homo now its all a big controversy replete with idiots "coming out".

You're, an asshole, and that is why I treat you like one.

I swear to god, you type everyone of your posts in front of a mirror.