• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

The medical terminology for this is 'incomplete evacuation'.  ???

Philosopher

Breaking News, from the year 2145, at the Ecuadoran Embassy on Hellas Planitia, Julian Assange announces that he's going to keep making announcements....

Zetaspeak

It kind of felt like one of those "End of days/World" 'prophet' as when their deadline past they explain "Not technically end of world just how the end of the world as we know it"..

Who knew Julian was a Mayan

To me it was like watching a PBS fund raiser without the special feature.

analog kid

/pol/ and the_donald are still losing their minds over this. It was spectacular to watch unfold.

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 11:55:48 AM
/pol/ and the_donald are still losing their minds over this. It was spectacular to watch unfold.

You cucks should start actually listening to me for once. I told you what was going to happen.

Quote from: Empress on October 04, 2016, 01:09:47 AM

Attention whore gonna attention whore

PaulAtreides

Snorge and Hoagie must have shit bricks when there was no announcement.  Heather would have, too, if she'd bothered to show up for work.

Personally, I was hoping for an update on Art's possible cameo hosting of MITD or the latest news on Harlan Ellison's Dangerous Visions III.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on October 04, 2016, 12:14:57 PM
You cucks should start actually listening to me for once. I told you what was going to happen.

Yeah. People are shocked he stuck to the agendum he released the day before.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Empress on October 04, 2016, 12:14:57 PM

Right, and you're also the one who basically repeats everything the state department says, like how Assange is a Russian agent. If anyone on this board is cucked it's because you (and your ilk) are doing the cucking.  ;)

BTW, he also said there will be one announcement a week for the next 10 weeks, so I guess we'll see.  :P

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 01:59:32 PM
Right, and you're also the one who basically repeats everything the state department says, like how Assange is a Russian agent. If anyone on this board is cucked it's because you (and your ilk) are doing the cucking.  ;)

BTW, he also said there will be one announcement a week for the next 10 weeks, so I guess we'll see.  :P

Assange is employed by RT, the Russian state-run media outlet. He requested to his current asylum holders that his security detail be provided by the Russian secret service, FSB. He's probably not a Russian agent, but he has a conflict of interests.

mikuthing01

I didn't think anything was going to happen glad i didn't stay up for his autistic bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Assange is employed by RT, the Russian state-run media outlet. He requested to his current asylum holders that his security detail be provided by the Russian secret service, FSB. He's probably not a Russian agent, but he has a conflict of interests.

Any proof of this or is this just your opinion again? If he and Wikileaks are Russian then why are there almost a million leaked documents from Russia?! Wikileaks leaks documents from countries and corporations all around the world. It's not a Russian agency going after the USA. If you actually have proof of this (that's not an opinion piece) I'd love to see it.

P.S. I won't hold my breath.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 01:59:32 PM

Lol thats rich coming from the guy who's Alex jones and jackstars mouth piece , i don't think assange is a Russian agent, they say hes rogue CIA , i could see him getting desperate and kissing ass to any shit country that will take him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 03:10:01 PM
Lol thats rich coming from the guy who's Alex jones Bill Hicks and jackstars mouth piece , i don't think assange is a Russian agent, they say hes rogue CIA , i could see him getting desperate and kissing ass to any shit country that will take him.

FIFY

Zetaspeak

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

There is something to be said that they are putting so much energy for "outside forces" to win this election for them. Be it  Julian, a health scare, or even the whole lock her up chants/wanting her to be removed from running. If you think she's such a bad candidate (and she might be) and your guy is so great (he really isn't), have him go out there and win it.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 02:08:38 PM
Any proof of this or is this just your opinion again? If he and Wikileaks are Russian then why are there almost a million leaked documents from Russia?! Wikileaks leaks documents from countries and corporations all around the world. It's not a Russian agency going after the USA. If you actually have proof of this (that's not an opinion piece) I'd love to see it.

P.S. I won't hold my breath.  ;)

Any proof of what, that Assange works for RT? That RT is state-run Russian media? Are you saying you didn't know that?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 04:40:33 PM
Any proof of what, that Assange works for RT? That RT is state-run Russian media? Are you saying you didn't know that?

Wow, that may be the lamest response to a legitimate question I have heard since Loretta Lynch's  recent congressional testimony.  It's like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife.

Do you get your information directly from Julian or did you see it written on a public restroom wall?

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 04, 2016, 05:08:38 PM

Wow, that may be the lamest response to a legitimate question I have heard since Loretta Lynch's  recent congressional testimony.  It's like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife.

Do you get your information directly from Julian or did you see it written on a public restroom wall?

Assange has a show on RT. They are his employer. Do you know what RT is?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 03:10:01 PM
Lol thats rich coming from the guy who's Alex jones and jackstars mouth piece , i don't think assange is a Russian agent, they say hes rogue CIA , i could see him getting desperate and kissing ass to any shit country that will take him.

While I sometimes appreciate the dialogue of those you mention I'm no one's mouth piece but my own. Your queen, however, just parrots whatever the state dept. says and acts like it's her original analysis. We can all watch the news ourselves. I come here to find out what people think about it. He might've had connections to the CIA, I don't know but I think this movement he created is legit. It isn't spin! They're not just doing journalism about it they give you everything, all source material so you can make up your own mind or write your own article. Much better than the old gatekeeper system that's now being used to stump for the Democratic candidate.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

The first. I know that RT is Russian Television. Duh!  ::)

He has also been on American stations and I'm sure stations from many different countries. Is he working for them too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 05:17:11 PM
Propaganda arm of the Russian government? Who knew?

Hey! I think you still have a bit of Hillary excrement on your stache.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 05:15:36 PM

I saw Bill Clinton on MSNBC today. Does he work for them?

You do understand that you're an idiot, right?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2016, 07:21:55 PM
While I sometimes appreciate the dialogue of those you mention I'm no one's mouth piece but my own. Your queen, however, just parrots whatever the state dept. says and acts like it's her original analysis. We can all watch the news ourselves. I come here to find out what people think about it. He might've had connections to the CIA, I don't know but I think this movement he created is legit. It isn't spin! They're not just doing journalism about it they give you everything, all source material so you can make up your own mind or write your own article. Much better than the old gatekeeper system that's now being used to stump for the Democratic candidate.  ;)

Thats the thing shes actually not, and if ya only paid attention you would see that, assange is just looking for a way out of the embassy, thinking he can ally himself with trump, but i have feeling even if trump wins hes not going to pardon him at all.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on October 04, 2016, 05:15:36 PM

Do you understand the concept of media saturation?   He also appears regularly on Italian TV.  Does that mean he works for the the Pope?   He will use any media outlet available including the major networks in the U.S.  If you've been paying attention you know that he has and continues to facilitate Russian whistle  blowers in their revelation of some pretty daming things.  More importantly, the credibility of his opeation is his stock in trade.  I have heard him say on several occasions that  the credibility he enjoys is dependent on his absolute autonomy.  Does it make any sense to anyone
that he would risk that by getting in bed with the Russians?  But I guess you must have a pay stub showing that he is on the RT payroll.  Stop regurgitating DNC propaganda and use your head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2016, 08:43:21 PM
Thats the thing shes actually not, and if ya only paid attention you would see that, assange is just looking for a way out of the embassy, thinking he can ally himself with trump, but i have feeling even if trump wins hes not going to pardon him at all.

That's the thing norland, I do pay attention and have a pretty good memory to boot. I think queenie is funny and a hoot to yuck it up with in the Hoagie thread but when it come to politics her spin is always the same: Everyone's crazy! The 6pm news is always right. It gets a little tedious after awhile.  ::)

You may be right about Trump, I don't know. Like I've said before it's the unknown factor that tilts me his way because Hillary's factors are all too well known now and none of them all that good. Her unlikeable/untrustable ratings are off the chart. A majority of people feel this way about her, even many who will vote for her. You and her never seem to acknowledge this so I suspect you may work for the Democratic party or something. Either way, your dedication to her seems a little irrational.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 04, 2016, 08:59:04 PM
Do you understand the concept of media saturation?   He also appears regularly on Italian TV.  Does that mean he works for the the Pope?   He will use any media outlet available including the major networks in the U.S.  If you've been paying attention you know that he has and continues to facilitate Russian whistle  blowers in their revelation of some pretty daming things.  More importantly, the credibility of his opeation is his stock in trade.  I have heard him say on several occasions that  the credibility he enjoys is dependent on his absolute autonomy.  Does it make any sense to anyone
that he would risk that by getting in bed with the Russians?  But I guess you must have a pay stub showing that he is on the RT payroll.  Stop regurgitating DNC propaganda and use your head.
So you are saying it IS Apocalypse and the various countries (I assume here that Billary has several) are merging into one world religion for the final conflict? And as Hollywood says, to my ears I don't like the grammar though it could be correct, the big "reveal?"  ;)