• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 12, 2015, 01:59:54 PM
Not sure yet, we've been trying to think of one.

What do you guys think the name should be?

And no it's not gonna be Braapers haha

Hoagland's Heroes...

The Away Team...

The Boarding Party...

How about something Star Trek orientated as he keeps droping out Star Trek sayings??

Maybe name should be 'The Visionaries' !! after all RCH surely is one for sure.......and us also for following him?

K_Dubb

I think someone suggested Outsiders which sounded good to me for a couple of reasons.

Faustina

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 12, 2015, 01:16:04 PM
I agree. He's winning me over gradually. The thing is he has a fascinating mind. Now if he could just say the word he's looking for rather than four or five synonyms it would go much faster.

He's won me over, too.  His enthusiasm for his subjects is infectious.  I've even been enjoying his comments about politics, coz he's obviously into the spectacle of it all (as I am).  And oh what a spectacle *this* Presidential race is (so far).
And if Hillary goes down before getting the nomination, as Richard has firmly said twice will happen, I will take my proverbial hat off to him.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2015, 02:20:21 PM
I think someone suggested Outsiders which sounded good to me for a couple of reasons.

Hmm. The outsiders. Like that.

Maybe we should have a poll?

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2015, 02:20:21 PM

Outsiders is pretty good!

popple

AppealPlay

Listen, it has to be Braapers.  Just embrace it.  Fighhting it will only make it worse. ;D

At the very least maybe The 19.5 Club.  It just has to be something mocking Hoagie's craziness.  We all love his show but he has to know we all think he's nuts.  He really should just accept it and roll with it.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 12, 2015, 12:02:35 PM
The model wasn't wrong.  History was wrong!

Aha GFP you're finally coming around.  Welcome to Hoagieville!

Morgus

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 12, 2015, 02:25:00 AM
I can't stop laughing. That may have been the funniest fucking call I've ever heard.

A transgender gave me a blowjob and I think that may be why I'm starting to become a liberal, what do you think about that Rich?

That was a level of genius trolling that is just beyond.

Is this is in the podcast? I'm ready to plunk down my $5.

K_Dubb

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2015, 04:48:17 PM
Is this is in the podcast? I'm ready to plunk down my $5.

Yes it was awesome, and Hoagie just rolled with it like a real pro -- ya know it all fits the model!

K_Dubb

Sometimes Hoagie is better without the pictures.  This morning he described a recent photograph of a statue head with features between Egyptian and Mayan resting on a Martian dune facing the camera.