• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 18, 2016, 12:07:46 PM
Brig, do you think that Senda shows his meat to underage girls at Starbucks, or just to us Bellgabbers?

Some more "subject specific" videos would help me decide my opinion on the matter.

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 12:09:13 PM
How could this possibly be?  SWT is a respected member of the CircleOfTrust (plusJustin).

Senda appreciates the Inner Me.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 18, 2016, 11:47:22 AM
Reply from The Master:

I get no mail here. I dont even have a key to the mailbox. ALL my mail goes to the post office. I don't know why someone would send mail here so I will have to see when the mailman or woman comes here tomorrow and ask them to watch out for it. I didn't get any such letter and the maillady who has worked here would have brought it to me. I guess I will have to finally get a key for people who ignore what I say in my videos.

We have NO resident manager here. County won't pay for it.

I appreciate your help, OLG.  I will just have to contact the county and report possible Felonies of stolen mail.  Have to contact the Post office in Marpenis and alert them to the fact that senda sez their mail carrier IS NOT delivering his mail and may have stolen sendas money.  There's a shit storm brewing and senda is in the center of it.  (Not his fault, just what it is)
I will try to make the relevant authorities understand that senda sleeps in the nude, leaves his door unlocked, but doesn't get up before noon.  Just in case they visit b4 noon to begin their investigation.
If the D.A. were to get wind of this, it would reflect badly on senda due to the restraining order that Kathy took out on him.  senda can't bear any more scrutiny.  I hope the D.A. doesn't get wind of this.  What a shit senda sandwich this Christmas is becoming for senda.
Ppl can't even send the Fat Fuck a Christmas card.  With Cash.  And a TJ's Gift Card.

Lilith

I wonder if George is reporting all this "gift income" to Social Security, and to his building?  Of course, maybe they are not required by law to do that in California.  We are here where I live. we don't have to report gifts like kitty food, but we do have to report any cash, or digital cash transfers such as with PayPal. I'm not sure if George is on Social Security, SSD, or SSI.

Looks like things that can be "resold" and...
Looks like gift cards as well...

http://specialneedsanswers.com/think-carefully-before-giving-gift-cards-to-an-ssi-recipient-12679

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2016, 03:59:52 PM
Some Joyous Christmas Music for my bellgab friends.  I hope you enjoy it, I've been practicing all year. Some other useless gabbing included.

Praise MV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmj5Ha-rwQk

I didn't know you played the recorder, Brig, is that a tenor or bass recorder?

I play the alto and soprano recorder.  Maybe we could get together on Skype, some day, and compose a duet for BellGab.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Yuletide, Brig. :-*

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 18, 2016, 12:38:40 PM

I play the alto and soprano recorder.  Maybe we could get together on Skype, some day and compose a duet for BellGab.

It's tenor Starr.  I used to play regular flute, but my fingers don't work that fast anymore.  I miss it, but I do play my recorder.

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 12:30:51 PM
I wonder if George is reporting all this "gift income" to Social Security, and to his building?  Of course, maybe they are not required by law to do that in California.  We are here where I live. we don't have to report gifts like kitty food, but we do have to report any cash, or digital cash transfers such as with PayPal.

Looks like gift cards as well...

http://specialneedsanswers.com/think-carefully-before-giving-gift-cards-to-an-ssi-recipient-12679

I'm certain that he's going to run the Pizza Delivery Girl Tip play here: keep reassuring everyone that he's going to do it to make himself look honest and decent, then delay performance until everyone forgets about it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 12:40:50 PM
It's tenor Starr.  I used to play regular flute, but my fingers don't work that fast anymore.  I miss it, but I do play my recorder.
I never did learn to play the flute.  It's a lot more complicated than the recorder, but that wasn't the problem.  I had a hard time keeping my arms elevated for long periods. 

I can certainly understand the "fingers not working anymore" thingy, first hand.  Or, in my case, left hand, lol. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 18, 2016, 12:42:56 PM
I'm certain that he's going to run the Pizza Delivery Girl Tip play here: keep reassuring everyone that he's going to do it to make himself look honest and decent, then delay performance until everyone forgets about it.

Well, It looks like if he's on regular SSD, it is ok , but not if he is on SSI.  I'm not really up to speed on all this, I just know in my building we have to report it, and the building reports it to SS, SSD, or SSI, it is then up to the building and the Social Security Office to determine if it will affect your income or your rent.

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 12:50:55 PM
Well, It looks like if he's on regular SSD, it is ok , but not if he is on SSI.  I'm not really up to speed on all this, I just know in my building we have to report it, and the building reports it to SS, SSD, or SSI, it is then up to the building and the Social Security Office to determine if it will affect your income or your rent.

They can't even get him to clean up his shithole to an acceptable level of slovenliness.  Do you think they could possibly get between him and his gravy train?

Hey Senda here's a costume idea for you next Halloween

starrmtn001

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 18, 2016, 12:54:56 PM
They can't even get him to clean up his shithole to an acceptable level of slovenliness.  Do you think they could possibly get between him and his gravy train?

Hey Senda here's a costume idea for you next Halloween

OMG!  Excellent!!!

LMAO!   ;D ;D ;D

George
why NOT unbox and aknowledge my presents ?
cash and mystery box ?
mailed to your hacienda on ferry street

I and others are trying to sav you from walking
to the post office
damn
we ALL know you have
BAD
back
knees
legs
feet
ankles
tbc

WTF
you lost your key ?
how much money is just waiting in that box ?
and what about packages ?
damn
find that key
(I hope Kathy doesn't have it)

Falkie
are you an idiot ?
someone else has been getting money packages and coupons intended for you !
WTF

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 18, 2016, 08:55:45 AM
Looking forward to seeing what Bellgabbers send because the presents just keep rolling in.

And he is wearing the red pants oh the red pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYoBjTDlWA

Such a nice man who has soo many loving caring fans. And unlike George, Jason's cat's aren't afraid of him.  Does jason have a paypal/donate button to donate to?

whoozit

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 18, 2016, 11:27:37 AM
Next time you are in my area, hit me up.  We can do some cooking together.

Only if we get to do some role play first.  I'll be George and you can be Kathy, who just did whatever George thought warranted a strangling.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2016, 03:59:52 PM
Some Joyous Christmas Music for my bellgab friends.  I hope you enjoy it, I've been practicing all year. Some other useless gabbing included.

Praise MV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmj5Ha-rwQk

Brig, dear, thank you for that lovely performance!  I had no idea.  I have added some accompaniment, as one might frame a picture.  Perhaps we can persuade Chefist to add his golden voice.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 02:19:56 PM
Brig, dear, thank you for that lovely performance!  I had no idea.  I have added some accompaniment, as one might frame a picture.  Perhaps we can persuade Chefist to add his golden voice.

OMG I LOVE it!!   ;D

Now THAT's what I call real Christmas Spirit!!

I'll treasure it forever, and share it with all my friends.  :-*

Praise MV!!
Maybe Chefist WILL sing, and...
Hey, Maybe MV could add some drums too :D

WOTR

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2016, 09:22:05 AM
Maybe he will think of getting a job? It usually helps.
To extend the benefit of the doubt for the holiday season- he could also volunteer.  When his knee flared up where he is screaming in pain, he could call in and to go that day (or week.)

There is a reason that lots of retirees volunteer at several places and fill their days.  It seems to give them a sense of purpose, an expanded social circle, and fulfill whatever it is inside of a human that wants to be productive.  Naturally, most people also spend their lives working for the same reasons...

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 02:30:25 PM
OMG I LOVE it!!   ;D

Now THAT's what I call real Christmas Spirit!!

I'll treasure it forever, and share it with all my friends.  :-*

Praise MV!!
Maybe Chefist WILL sing, and...
Hey, Maybe MV could add some drums too :D

That would be wonderful!  D7 G A7 D B7 Em C D7 G

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

Oh YES!  Some guitar and stuff would be great!  The more the merrier!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 18, 2016, 12:38:40 PM

I play the alto and soprano recorder.  Maybe we could get together on Skype, some day, and compose a duet for BellGab.

Or you could get her to call into the broadcast (providing that Jaz has not killed it) and play live.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on December 18, 2016, 02:58:28 PM
Or you could get her to call into the broadcast (providing that Jaz has not killed it) and play live.  :)

I do have one or two other Christmas Masterpieces that I've been practicing all year that I could consider.

WOTR

Quote from: Penis mv on December 18, 2016, 12:03:14 PM
Shit, I've trained turd world abo's how to carry on an insurgency, I could train this Fat Fuck.  Only one problem, the Fat Fuck has no interest in saving his own ass.
Are you implying that suicide bombers care more about their general health and physical well-being than the man in Martinez?

Quote from: WOTR on December 18, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
To extend the benefit of the doubt for the holiday season- he could also volunteer. 

Do you know how long ago I suggested this?  It was 2007 or 2008.  He was bleating that he couldn't find a job (this was before he discovered the disability con) and I suggested to him that he do some volunteer work for all the reasons you describe.  And guess what?  He said he looked into it and they disqualified him after a background check.  He would never admit to this, of course, but I understood what he was talking about.  I went through this for volunteer work that I did for my city.  For liability purposes they have to ensure that you're not some douchebag, and Senda failed that test.  With his record since then looking like a soiled diaper, the chances are even more remote.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

Is there anyone with the skill and know-how who can auto-tune George's commentary running in the background?

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 18, 2016, 03:11:49 PM
Is there anyone with the skill and know-how who can auto-tune George's commentary running in the background?

Ol Gerry, I DO hope you well let George know that he inadvertently became part of a wonderful bellgab Christmas Masterpiece.  It might cheer him up.  It wouldn't have been the same without him.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 03:05:02 PM
I do have one or two other Christmas Masterpieces that I've been practicing all year that I could consider.
How about it, Jaz?  Brig and I on recorders, Chefist vocals, K_Dubb on soundboard for special effects, The General on guitar, MV on drums, it will be great Jaz!  Let do this!!! ;D

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 18, 2016, 03:16:33 PM
How about it, Jaz?  Brig and I on recorders, Chefist vocals, K_Dubb on soundboard for special effects, The General on guitar, MV on drums, it will be great Jaz!  Let do this!!! ;D

We could make an album:  bellgabbers from around the World at Christmas Time!