• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
This show starts at 3 am for me. If it's a bunch of wankers holding hands and smiling through the tears
Isn’t that a typical night for you?

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:15:16 PM
Now let's take a call on the Wild Cow line... you're on the air."

and of course White Crow would be on the Wild Cow

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Let me try and find my tiny violin.

Whoa!  Brig, you big meanie.   ;) :D

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 23, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
"You don't need to show your face..."

Solution:

I see Heather as Lambchop.  lol

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Jorch is getting his hopes up again.

Oh yeah he is loving the shit outta this!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:11:35 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, man.  I really am.

It's alright. I melted down on facebook over it and ultimately blamed the illuminati and then everything was fine.

bellNwhistle

So basically, “If I can't have what I want I'll burn it to the ground”.

Nice way to keep Art alive, right? 🙄

At least Keith is keeping it relatively professional here.. forgetting his comments on the Nye sheriff’s page. A Business must keep running if it’s to have any chance of success.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
MV is guest hosting MITD tonight.  The aliens will be on the White House lawn tomorrow.  Jorch Noory is running for President in 2020.

YEAH BABY!

Taco Bell

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 23, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
1/2 dead but this stuff gets the blood flowing again!

Exactly. I feel like I need a cigarette but I quit three weeks ago.

wr250

so is MV the special host?
somehow i doubt that would ever happen.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: wr250 on April 23, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
so is MV the special host?
somehow i doubt that would ever happen.

It seems to be real. If not, he’s a pretty good bullshitter.

LadyFish

Heather posted this reply about 30 minutes ago on her FB crying eye post from Saturday:

"Yeah well we had a plan and the Nye county sheriff ruined that. I was going to be on last Tuesday. Now Keith knows I can't go on for family reasons and he is going behind my back and this is unacceptable."

novat0

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Did MV and KR ever make up after the Spec Sheet on the network debacle?

albrecht

Quote from: moosie on April 23, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
LOL she needs Dr. Laura's phone number.
This^
But seriously, she might warrant a 'welfare check' from the Sheriff. The crazy postings, threats, weirdo hangers-on encouraging escalation, the loss of Art, the possible loss of a home, show, etc?

IcicleTrepan

in all seriousness someone close to her needs to grab her and tell her that she needs to walk away from facebook for a week.  Hell, she should go and get a motel anywhere other than pahrump and just cool her jets.

I knew a guy that refused to take time off of work when his father died.  He ended up working long hours of overtime (that he didn't need to) and started freaking out on people.  He looked like he was in a panic and slowly losing control.  What ended up helping him was the manager sat him down and forced him to take bereavement leave for a week.  When he came back he was alright.

My thought is that it was more the forced time off (reality check) than the time off itself that made him wake up and realize what he was doing.  Heather likely needs someone to do the same for her, although if Keith having someone filling in for her doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: LadyFish on April 23, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Heather posted this reply about 30 minutes ago on her FB crying eye post from Saturday:

"Yeah well we had a plan and the Nye county sheriff ruined that. I was going to be on last Tuesday. Now Keith knows I can't go on for family reasons and he is going behind my back and this is unacceptable."

That makes no damn sense.

ItsTelly

Art died on Friday morning.  She really thinks she could have (or should have) kept that a secret until she could announce it the following Tuesday night on her show????

Telly

"family reasons" was she adopted by Art in past 24 months? HAHAHAHAHA!

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Gives me an excuse to break out the Glenlivet so I'm blaming it on my gullibility if it's not true. I simply wish it was the Mad Cow Line ::sniff:: and he'd pee on the drapes (with video to follow).

IcicleTrepan

That sounds like she was pissed that everyone else got her scoop.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
in all seriousness someone close to her needs to grab her and tell her that she needs to walk away from facebook for a week.  Hell, she should go and get a motel anywhere other than pahrump and just cool her jets.

I knew a guy that refused to take time off of work when his father died.  He ended up working long hours of overtime (that he didn't need to) and started freaking out on people.  He looked like he was in a panic and slowly losing control.  What ended up helping him was the manager sat him down and forced him to take bereavement leave for a week.  When he came back he was alright.

My thought is that it was more the forced time off (reality check) than the time off itself that made him wake up and realize what he was doing.  Heather likely needs someone to do the same for her, although if Keith having someone filling in for her doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

My mom and her mother were sort of on the outs when my grandma died. My mom, when she knew her mom was likely dying, decided not to drive home from out of state to see her. Instead, she later got pissed that she found out via text from a distant cousin about her death.   She refused to attend the memorial, then refused to sign paperwork for the family to bury my grandma- people were waiting at the cemetery for the internment, and she refused to sign the damn paperwork. She has gone off the deep end since then. Like, she needs serious mental help- she's seeing and hearing things, is paranoid, has gone missing a few times.. I have never seen someone go downhill mentally so fast. It's scary what shit like this can do to people.

popple

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 23, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
OMG! Popple is back!

Before anyone asks these marks on my face are not from Steve, I just hibernate on my face & bruise easily.

Quote from: Chine on April 23, 2018, 04:15:53 PM
Popple!  Welcome Back!

Hey chine! Thank yewwww! Looking forward to the chat tonight  :)