• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 28, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Did you get some of her hair and cast a spell?

Tempted. I think she was intimidated after that. Avoided me for the next four years. I did they same to her.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: spookcat on June 28, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
They were torturing kids, chances are...It's not Wicca!

I wanted clarification as she is very religious, does she consider Wicca = WITCHCRAFT, is it a judgement call by someone religious?

I agree this isnt Wicca but I wanted to address it.

DS

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
We seem to have a problem with rhetorical questions/comments?  ;)

LOL

I was genuinely curious, I only ever see signs taped up to posts here, obviously by immediate relations. I do see city wide efforts to wallpaper everything in "Hugs can be sexual harassment" and 'LGBT kids are amazing' adverts from nyc gov.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
I wish harm on no one.  Really!  I'm interested in the occult as far as anybody who is interested in the unknown.  I may read something but I'd never even consider doing anything.

I just was mentioning generalities.  Actually, I think you're evil  ::).

Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 28, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
Rhetorical: WHY DIDN'T THE FAMILY'S BANKRUPTCY AND UNUSUAL PATTERNS EVER CREATE A FLAG ON DAVID TURPIN'S SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR LOCKHEED-MARTIN? WOULD THOSE DOING THE BACKGROUND CHECKS BE MANDATED TO REPORT IT TO THE FBI?

Lockheed Martin? Aren't they kinda deep state MIC? ???

Spookcat

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 28, 2018, 11:27:25 PM
I wanted clarification as she is very religious, does she consider Wicca = WITCHCRAFT, is it a judgement call by someone religious?

DS

I appreciate you, the show and your messages.
Can we please have a fun story tomorrow to balance the sadness and tragedy in this one? Pretty please?

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
I just was mentioning generalities.  Actually, I think you're evil  ::).

Me

I'm on my 26th hour of being up so forgive me for being a little bit stupid!! ;D

albrecht

DS
Certainly NOT! They only would burn folks in big wiccan statues or sacrifice on stones! Lest we be culturally judgmental....many other cultures have done same, or worse.

DS

Yeah, a lot of fundamentalists would think Wiccans cast spells.  I know because I'm married to one who doesn't distinguish between the two. My sister-in-law dabbled in Diana worship and that is more like real witchcraft.

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:30:09 PM
Certainly NOT! They only would burn folks in big wiccan statues or sacrifice on stones! Lest we be culturally judgmental....many other cultures have done same, or worse.

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
I'm on my 26th hour of being up so forgive me for being a little bit stupid!! ;D
We appreciate your presence!   ;D

Quote from: Bluejay on June 28, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
We appreciate your presence!   ;D

I thank you for your support!!

GravitySucks

15 minutes
Baseball bat
Straight razor
1qt Ammonia

That’s all I ask. 

Dyna-X

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
That was the first thing I had thought as well. Add to that all the Disney crap everywhere and this looks like an MK ULTRA mess.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

I would post some photos from our open border that rival Wiccan or Viking rituals (or even their fore-bearers in Mexico) but they are too harsh to see and would violate terms. But suffice it to say anything done in our far past or by the worst serial killer pervert is done on routine in Mexico etc. And, yet, we are exhorted that they should come here unfettered. Beheadings are nothing, ISIS stuff is sometimes on par but not really, who Obama said was"JV" is so to folks there. He got some stuff right. Frankly I'm surprised Hollywood degenerates haven't offered to film and distribute. Forced fights to death, dismemberments, all kinds of rape, torture, throw and position bodyparts on public streets and bridges, and only slowed because election season (over 300+ politicians assassinated already.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 28, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
15 minutes
Baseball bat
Straight razor
1qt Ammonia

That’s all I ask.

Wow! Not even any pipe hittin niggas with acetylene torches. He means bidness!  :o

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

I know a lot of people that work for Lockheed.  The grunts are normal people like you and me!  Check that.  Like me.

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:41:14 PM
I would post some photos from our open border that rival Wiccan or Viking rituals (or even their fore-bearers in Mexico) but they are too harsh to see and would violate terms. But suffice it to say anything done in our far past or by the worst serial killer pervert is done on routine in Mexico etc. And, yet, we are exhorted that they should come here unfettered. Beheadings are nothing, ISIS stuff is sometimes on par but not really, who Obama said was"JV" is so to folks there. He got some stuff right. Frankly I'm surprised Hollywood degenerates haven't offered to film and distribute. Forced fights to death, dismemberments, all kinds of rape, torture, throw and position bodyparts on public streets and bridges, and only slowed because election season (over 300+ politicians assassinated already.)

I think that's all on the dark web. Even in this era of debauchery,  I don't think that stuff will be accepted into the mainstream.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:45:34 PM
I think that's all on the dark web. Even in this era of debauchery,  I don't think that stuff will be accepted into the mainstream.
I hope it won't! It shouldn't be "mainstream" but the reporting should because it is crossing our border. And, just because it is in another country, still a humanitarian bad thing!

www.borderlandbeat.com
www.blogdelnarco.com
look at local news in border towns (though, admittedly, you might have to understand Spanish and if a reporter or blogger you might likely be killed. You aware that reporters in Mexico are one of the most targeted according to organizations who support free press? Both by cartels, government, local police, etc?)

Elizabeth will be discussing her life and how her sister’s obsession with Satanic rituals, spells, and Ouija board caused her to allegedly abuse her children

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:47:50 PM
www.borderlandbeat.com
www.blogdelnarco.com
look at local news in border towns (though, admittedly, you might have to understand Spanish and if a reporter or blogger you might likely be killed. You aware that reporters in Mexico are one of the most targeted according to organizations who support free press? Both by cartels, government, local police, etc?)

I was limiting my discussion to the US.  What goes on south of the border and around the world is another story.  I know Mexico is very unstable now and teetering on the verge of civil war in some parts of the country.  Thanks for posting those links though!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
I know Mexico is very unstable now and teetering on the verge of civil war in some parts of the country.

The penchant for heart extraction seems a very stable variable across the centuries.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:45:34 PM
I don't think that stuff will be accepted into the mainstream.

Every liberal should be sat down and forced to watch at least one of the many mexican open heart surgery videos. That kind of horror might shake them from their programming.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
I was limiting my discussion to the US.  What goes on south of the border and around the world is another story.  I know Mexico is very unstable now and teetering on the verge of civil war in some parts of the country.  Thanks for posting those links though!
The "stuff" is happening here, not just in Texas. MS-13 machete killings in DC Metro area, beheading in Oklahoma, Kidnapping of wives.women in California, and, of course, the sex and drug trafficking that follows major highways to distribution centers. And corruption in border towns and spreads, which is in some ways worse, because once that happens everything gets worse....

Spookcat

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:54:54 PM
The "stuff" is happening here, not just in Texas. MS-13 machete killings in DC Metro area, beheading in Oklahoma, Kidnapping of wives.women in California, and, of course, the sex and drug trafficking that follows major highways to distribution centers. And corruption in border towns and spreads, which is in some ways worse, because once that happens everything gets worse....

Everything is horrible

Dr. MD MD

Hey, Dave! You ever eat at The Mason Jar? I'm watching a cooking show right now featuring it.

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

Yeah, I realize that.  I was just saying that I don't think that sort of thing will be normalized and accepted despite the lunacy on much of the left.  I more or less thought you were referring to snuff films and that sort of thing when you were talking about Hollywood.  No doubt, MS-13 needs to stopped and the borderlands also need to be fortified against the gangs.