• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
No.  ::)

Actual American citizens who are suffering and need help right here at home. What a novel concept, eh?

In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/2015-ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics.pdf/view

No marches, no campaigns, no media coverage.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/2015-ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics.pdf/view

What do you mean? They put images of them on milk cartons,  don't they? But also say now milk is bad (still price-controlled and health standards controlled though) and not to use waxed, pulp-wood product containers (even though actually renewable and support rural communities).......

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
Yes, the femicide (they had to invent a term even) in Mexico is horrible and also some women's groups says upwards of 60% of illegals, including children, females are raped or abused as they come up. So when the often unaccompanied children are found, if they haven't been killed, held for ransom, sold into sex slavery, or just died, by BP or ranchers or humanitarian groups are often not with their parents or with people who can't be proven are their parents/relative. And even IF so, any parent who allows their child to submit to those conditions should be allowed to have their child? Without a hearing and some people asking the child 'what happened?' US Citizens, or even illegals here, if they submitted their children to those conditions would be QUICKLY separated from their parents by CPS (or depending on State various authorities.) Actually, believe-it-or-not, a US citizen traveling to Mexico, or Europe, or anywhere they check your ID and passport and if a single-parent or names don't match etc they "hold" and check up and even "separate". TSA even "separates" if a "substance" or "alert" is found, for a time.

Yeah, some of those kids that are being separated from their "parents."  Now they are being reuinited with their parents.  The problem is they aren't parents at all but sex traffickers.  I'm not going to say most but some and there is a real problem.

Bluejay

There’s a special place in hell for child abusers.

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
What do you mean? They put images of them on milk cartons,  don't they? But also say now milk is bad (still price-controlled and health standards controlled though) and not to use waxed, pulp-wood product containers (even though actually renewable and support rural communities).......

lol, is the milk carton photo even a thing anymore, anywhere in the country?

Spookcat

They were torturing kids, chances are...It's not Wicca!

That sounds definitely like sis was into the occult and not Wicca.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: spookcat on June 28, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
They were torturing kids, chances are...It's not Wicca!

Or it is. One or the other. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

I don't think so but i drink coconut milk

[Soul Asylum Intensifies]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY

Jojo

I know people don't all approve of Walmart, but for years, Walmart posted official Missing Children notices with photos and the whole thing, prominently and in bulk.
Me

I'm curious about the occult but you'll never see me casting a spell from the Grimoirium Verum or the Lesser Key of Solomon.  That's getting into Doctor Faustus territory and messing with forces I don't want in my life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
I'm curious about the occult but you'll never see me casting a spell from the Grimoirium Verum or the Lesser Key of Solomon.  That's getting into Doctor Faustus territory and messing with forces I don't want in my life.

Your red underwear should cover that anyway. :D

Spookcat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 11:08:42 PM
Or it is. One or the other. ;)

I had an ex boyfriend go mental my freshman year of high school. I got called into my schools office to explain Wicca stuff because they had seen emails between the two of us discussing it. The Vice principal called my dad after I left the office and started on about me being a Satanist... thankfully my dad just hung up on her.

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 28, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

Does anyone else think the cases where the child is kidnapped by the non-custodial parent should have a separate category?

Me

Bluejay

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 11:10:54 PM
I know people don't all approve of Walmart, but for years, Walmart posted official Missing Children notices with photos and the whole thing, prominently and in bulk.
Me
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Adam

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: spookcat on June 28, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
I had an ex boyfriend go mental my freshman year of high school. I got called into my schools office to explain Wicca stuff because they had seen emails between the two of us discussing it. The Vice principal called my dad after I left the office and started on about me being a Satanist... thankfully my dad just hung up on her.

Uh huh...and when was it exactly that you decided to devote your life to Satan? :D

albrecht

We seem to have a problem with rhetorical questions/comments?  ;)
Here they do print them in the ads in newspapers (that nobody buys) ad weekly inserts and in the mass coupon mailers (that nobody uses) and only a few kids, often decades old and, so, likely, and fucking sadly, likely already dead, and frankly, if not, worse. And I'm guessing there is some subsidy or Foundation that allows the mass advertiser to put them in and then get their mailings for free, or lower cost. Cynical? Maybe. But, unfortunately, likely true. Though everyso often there are good stories and kids around found. I think the apps, signs, locals with situational awareness, local LEOs who aren't afraid to confront "odd situations," etc find more kids and sex traffic victims though.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 28, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
Lots of leeway left in between there.  Wishing harm on someone is always bad; a spell just puts a ribbon around the wish.  Just my opinion.
Me

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
We seem to have a problem with rhetorical questions/comments?  ;)
Here they do print them in the ads in newspapers (that nobody buys) ad weekly inserts and in the mass coupon mailers (that nobody uses) and only a few kids, often decades old and, so, likely, and fucking sadly, likely already dead, and frankly, if not, worse. And I'm guessing there is some subsidy or Foundation that allows the mass advertiser to put them in and then get their mailings for free, or lower cost. Cynical? Maybe. But, unfortunately, likely true. Though everyso often there are good stories and kids around found. I think the apps, signs, locals with situational awareness, local LEOs who aren't afraid to confront "odd situations," etc find more kids and sex traffic victims though.

Who else gets texts?  I have no idea where I signed up for text emergency broadcast, but so far it has always been about missing children.

Me

Spookcat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
Uh huh...and when was it exactly that you decided to devote your life to Satan? :D

Does he have pie?

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
Lots of leeway left in between there.  Wishing harm on someone is always bad; a spell just puts a ribbon around the wish.  Just my opinion.
Me

I wish harm on no one.  Really!  I'm interested in the occult as far as anybody who is interested in the unknown.  I may read something but I'd never even consider doing anything.

GravitySucks

Quote from: spookcat on June 28, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

Did you get some of her hair and cast a spell?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: spookcat on June 28, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
Does he have pie?

The best you've ever tasted! And all you gotta do is just sell out one of your cat buddies. No big deal, right? Now, are you ready to sign on the dotted line? :D

Dyna-X

Rhetorical: WHY DIDN'T THE FAMILY'S BANKRUPTCY AND UNUSUAL PATTERNS EVER CREATE A FLAG ON DAVID TURPIN'S SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR LOCKHEED-MARTIN? WOULD THOSE DOING THE BACKGROUND CHECKS BE MANDATED TO REPORT IT TO THE FBI?

As a background those that have an active clearance are put under additional scrutiny if there is a bankruptcy or foreclosure. In the initial background checks wouldn't any neighbors report that something was "off" about the family?