• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mr Apnea

One of the grey heads with the perfect female body?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

That was the selling point for me too.

I will find you and I will kill you.

Sex with an alien chick. Shades of David Huggins!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 22, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Catholicism was first. All the other Christian sects are just less hardcore copycats

No. Many Christian sects like the Baptists did away with the paganism that Constantine introduced when he converted to Christianity and gave all the pagan churches and their treasures to the church in Rome. As emperor, he was the chief pagan priest.  When he converted he passed that all on to the pope.

Catholicism, with it’s vestments, prayers to saints and its statuary are remnants of the merger of the two.  As Catholicism spread across the world they always adopted parts of the local religion in their services to be more accepted to the local populace. A catholic mass in Africa will not look the same as a catholic mass in Mexico.

Mr Apnea

Holy Molly.  He linked everything together  ;D

GravitySucks

“I’ll even let a guest host fill in while I’m gone...”

Zinger

DaveSchrader

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

Zinger

I'm the same way, Dave.  I keep tech equipment to a minimum when I go on an ghost-hunt.

Mr Apnea

Hey Winnie,

What's for Breakfast!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 23, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
Now this is a Celtic God

I will find you and I will kill you.

Mr Apnea

May the Schwarts be with you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
I'm the same way, Dave.  I keep tech equipment to a minimum when I go on an ghost-hunt.

What, no ocarina?   ;D

I wonder if Dave would consider playing the ocarina in a sauna and reporting back to us, purely as an investigative measure of course.

Bluejay

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
Yes, I'm listening to Dave and enjoying the show!

And btw HW got some nasty troll calls tonight, someone said he put her phone number on his locker door (they called him Mr. Filthy), and apparently someone else said she'd be off the air soon. And she says she has a 40-second delay and a dump button? Ah well.

Goodnight, all!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 12:43:29 AM
No. Many Christian sects like the Baptists did away with the paganism that Constantinople introduced when he converted to Christianity and gave all the pagan churches and their treasures to the church in Rome. As emperor, he was the chief pagan priest.  When he converted he passed that all on to the pope.

Catholicism, with it’s vestments, prayers to saints and its statuary are remnants of the merger of the two.  As Catholicism spread across the world they always adopted parts of the local religion in their services to be more accepted to the local populace. A catholic mass in Africa will not look the same as a catholic mass in Mexico.

*sigh* excuse my ignorance. Not my religion, you know. Just a thoughtless response. Didn't know there was going to be a test

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 23, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
Hey Winnie,

What's for Breakfast!!

I'm going to try out this box of cereal that was gifted to me.  It's got a strange smell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 23, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
*sigh* excuse my ignorance. Not my religion, you know. Just a thoughtless response. Didn't know there was going to be a test

Try to remember that the next time you're telling us all how we should live and think.  ;)

Have a great weekend, Dave and Winnie and all Bellgabbers!! ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

Zinger

He said something about wiring too, didn't he? 

Every time I hear him say those little things, I try to dismiss it, but...  It's like 99% of the Pretenders songs since 1983 are about James "Jimmy" Honeyman Scott.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
Try to remember that the next time you're telling us all how we should live and think.  ;)

You guys dish it out, plenty. I'm sure you can take it

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2018, 12:53:47 AM
What, no ocarina?   ;D

I wonder if Dave would consider playing the ocarina in a sauna and reporting back to us, purely as an investigative measure of course.

You're a wealth of knowledge, K_Dubb!  I'm always learning something new from you.  ;D

TigerLily

Thanks, Dave. Yep, great week of shows. Bon weekend

Guess I'll turn it to Heater for a few minutes to see if there are any more prank calls.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
Maybe it was a neighbor with a CB radio who could see in your window.
Good thought.  Or satellite.  Or through-the-wall technology.  Neural monitoring?

Fourteen