• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 12:00:41 AM
The Orthodox Church might disagree with you there.

I stand corrected. That was first wasn't it? Good ol Justinian

TigerLily

I wish I had the nerve to try DMT or ayahuasca (sp?)

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on June 22, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Catholicism was first. All the other Christian sects are just less hardcore copycats

Lost respect there. Wow. No understanding. Heck you could even have a BASIC course in a small (relatively) between some sects that were genocided (micro-level) just in some small areas, far more, by the way, than witches killed (ignoring modern day Africa stuff maybe.)

TigerLily

Now every time I hear that music it's going to remind me of Homer as Batman

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
Well, because... well just because... here is a word file (unbearably long) of most of the fringe FB dialogue while she was off and on and off and on and off the air. Apparently she is back on now. They have blamed trolls, Keith, Bart-Ell, Bellgab, hackers, psychic interventions, evil entities, time slips, burglers, stalkers... I may be leaving something out but you get the idea. They want her to smudge, get motion sensitive lights, a dog, spirit protection, psychic intervention, etc.

Lasha says the wire that Ira says was a clean cut (not frayed) was actually cut in another dimension, or something like that, so it was cut in the past. She also said she shouldn't have dropped her protection on Heather, but she did because she was kicked to the curb. Later she said to Heather that she was on her own. Nice, eh?

The conversation is so amazingly stupid and the comments flying in so fast that I almost felt hypnotized, but fortunately have finally given up. Ira has said it was relay problems, but it's ok now... twice.

Ok, if you really seriously have nothing better to do after Mr. Dave is off the air, here's the transcript. I'm done (at last).

Thank you Aquarius

You know, the entertainment was coming from Heater for the last month, but now it's pretty clear it's her fans that keep this going.  Heater is just plain boring (and should stop destroying guitars).  Back to Dave.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Lost respect there. Wow. No understanding. Heck you could even have a BASIC course in a small (relatively) between some sects that were genocided (micro-level) just in some small areas, far more, by the way, than witches killed (ignoring modern day Africa stuff maybe.)

i.e. the Cathars? And all Gnostics wiped out?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Obviously you werent at the Behemoth, Testament, Anthrax, and Slayer concert with me a few days ago.

You probably know but the traditional observance, Sankthans or St. John's Eve, is actually tomorrow.  Light a giant bonfire to keep the witches away, stay up late feasting and drinking!

My grandparents even 50 years ago considered it sufficiently pagan that my mom wasn't allowed to go.

Mr Apnea

Dave, nice tribute to Whitley (Anal Probing)   ;D ;D ;D

Aquarius

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 23, 2018, 12:09:41 AM
Thank you Aquarius

You know, the entertainment was coming from Heater for the last month, but now it's pretty clear it's her fans that keep this going.  Heater is just plain boring (and should stop destroying guitars).  Back to Dave.

Yes, I'm listening to Dave and enjoying the show!

And btw HW got some nasty troll calls tonight, someone said he put her phone number on his locker door (they called him Mr. Filthy), and apparently someone else said she'd be off the air soon. And she says she has a 40-second delay and a dump button? Ah well.

Goodnight, all!

Spookcat

One thing I've learned in Nagasaki: On 19 October 1596, the Spanish ship San Felipe was shipwrecked in Urado on the Japanese island of Shikoku en route from Manila to Acapulco. The pilot of the ship incautiously suggested to Japanese authorities that it was Spanish modus operandi to have missionaries infiltrate a country before an eventual military conquest, as had been done in the Americas. This led to the crucifixion of 26 Christians in Nagasaki, the first lethal persecution of Christians in Japan. The executed were later known as the Twenty-Six Martyrs of Japan.

Aquarius

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 23, 2018, 12:09:41 AM
Thank you Aquarius

You're welcome!

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on June 23, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Again? DMT, by injection, only last minutes (according to protocols I read in 'that book' and were mainly pleasant (Vareities of Psychedliac Experience?)  But you are right with some traditional ones but in our "culture" we also appreciate the experiences of such? Puke n rally? Wake n bake? and so on. Why we presume primitative savages don't like same? Or they bettet than us? Or other? There was some progress but also regression?

BellHop

Quote from: Bluejay on June 23, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
Fine, Spookcat, and you?

I feel like that cat's gonna attack me. My own cat never stands like that and now I think I'm suspicious of him.

TigerLily

Fine, Spookcat, and you?

lol. That other cat can't believe his eyes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 23, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

What kind of pagan are you?! ??? ::)

BellHop

Quote from: TigerLily on June 23, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
lol. That other cat can't believe his eyes
"You seeing this shit?"

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
Goodnight, all!

Ok, one more post, I swear <g>. Ira Robinson Just for info purposes.

Fringe just posted this:

Ira Robinson  Someone is using bots to try to take our stream down. 1000s of cURL protocol hits coming from Germany and the Netherlands.

Bryan Hayes Wow

Ira Robinson Just trying to be transparent with you folks.

Stacey Singer Hayes I'd guess a lot of that is BG.

Bryan Hayes If u ever need to speak in private we can

Bryan Hayes I do my own looking around

Bryan Hayes Fringe is on there Radar

Ira Robinson
Ira Robinson here are the IPs hitting us the most:

Hundreds of hits from those 2 IPs in Germany and Netherlands.

Ok, just fyi... now you're up to date, something is going on.

Hi, Bryan.

Quote from: spookcat on June 23, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
One thing I've learned in Nagasaki: On 19 October 1596, the Spanish ship San Felipe was shipwrecked in Urado on the Japanese island of Shikoku en route from Manila to Acapulco. The pilot of the ship incautiously suggested to Japanese authorities that it was Spanish modus operandi to have missionaries infiltrate a country before an eventual military conquest, as had been done in the Americas. This led to the crucifixion of 26 Christians in Nagasaki, the first lethal persecution of Christians in Japan. The executed were later known as the Twenty-Six Martyrs of Japan.

Hi, spooky.  :D Martin Scorcese made a good film called Silence about Catholic missionaries in Japan in that era.  Starred Liam Neeson, Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver.  Didn't do much at the box office but it was decent. 

Zenman

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
"You seeing this shit?"

Lol. It's the cat version of "WTF?"

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Fringe just posted this:

Ira Robinson  Someone is using bots to try to take our stream down. 1000s of cURL protocol hits coming from Germany and the Netherlands.

Bryan Hayes Wow

Ira Robinson

Hi, Bryan.

God those guys and gals are stupid.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
You probably know but the traditional observance, Sankthans or St. John's Eve, is actually tomorrow.  Light a giant bonfire to keep the witches away, stay up late feasting and drinking!

My grandparents even 50 years ago considered it sufficiently pagan that my mom wasn't allowed to go.

Yep. As a kid we would throw these slate rocks from pond into fire. They would explode and scare people.

Doomed

Quote from: spookcat on June 23, 2018, 12:03:00 AM
How is everyone tonight?

One of Heaters cats got fried by attempting to eat the cables under her desk....or so Ive heard.
Then again, it may have been Art. A possible EVP has been found, and it sounds like Art whispering..."Dave gets it!

Spookcat

Fine, Spookcat, and you?

I'm ready to go back to the main island. Nagasaki has been enlightening, but I'm sore from wandering the large bluffs and mountains.

Sean92008

Fringe just posted this:

Ira Robinson

So, after 1/2 hour of bullshit about Art cutting the line and 1/2 hour of spirits cloaked spies cutting the lines, etc., etc., now we know the truth.

Art's spirit has infiltrated servers in two countries to knock her off the air.

Other than killing her, what can Art do to knock her off the air?

Spookcat

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
Hi, spooky.  :D Martin Scorcese made a good film called Silence about Catholic missionaries in Japan in that era.  Starred Liam Neeson, Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver.  Didn't do much at the box office but it was decent.

Liam Neeson? I'm sold.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

Yep. As a kid we would throw these slate rocks from pond into fire. They would explode and scare people.

Haha that sounds like a lot more fun than getting fucked up in a sauna blowing a glorified ocarina like this dude.

Quote from: spookcat on June 23, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
Liam Neeson? I'm sold.

That was the selling point for me too.

TigerLily

Fringe just posted this:

Bryan Hayes Wow

Ira Robinson

Hi, Bryan.

Like the "Kingdom" needs any help self-destructing