• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Tootsie

I hope all the fathers at Bellgab had a nice day.. you are all so witty and funny.. and the women here are too... Love from Tootsie W.  :-*

Aquarius

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 17, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
Happy Father's Day Dave! You have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to be proud of!

And here's a little father's day greeting for all you audio geeks and those who are old enough to remember (like moi...)

Goodnight!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Gnoory on June 17, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Happy father's day to my friend Dave and those of you who are....have a great day
Could it be...is it so...the next, is it a bird, a plane, a speeding locomotive...no wait, it's...
it's maybe future radio hall of famer himself? Dave Jorge Snorry!
Happy Father's day to u too dave, if eating home alone or going out with the family or urself, Remember no microwave pizza rolls!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: spookcat on June 17, 2018, 05:10:33 PM
We should probably also just raise a glass in honor of the late Art Bells birthday. Without him, there wouldn't have been a Bellgab.

HERE, HERE...DITTO!!!!

Jocko Johnson

Who was saying Bart Ell has a radio show with Karen at KoN? This serious or all gone like his fantastically delicious desserts and instantly "sold out" tremendous merchendise ??!!!
If it is a real show please advise place and time? Thx!!!!
THIS SHOW WOULD BE/IS IN THE NUMBER UNO SLOT, (before the ratings even are tallied and come out!) AND THE OTHERS ARE JUST SUCKING UP HIS DUST. "
AND AS THEY SAY AT THE TRACK, "HEATER WAD SEES THEM ALL!!!!"

Sean92008

Clyde Lewis is whoring for votes on behalf of George Noory.

Wonder what's inspiring that move? Clyde will not outlive George, so it can't be his move to assume the seat...

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

Wonder what's inspiring that move? Clyde will not outlive George, so it can't be his move to assume the seat...

Premiere making him do it

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 18, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
Who was saying Bart Ell has a radio show with Karen at KoN? This serious or all gone like his fantastically delicious desserts and instantly "sold out" tremendous merchendise ??!!!
If it is a real show please advise place and time? Thx!!!!
THIS SHOW WOULD BE/IS IN THE NUMBER UNO SLOT, (before the ratings even are tallied and come out!) AND THE OTHERS ARE JUST SUCKING UP HIS DUST. "
AND AS THEY SAY AT THE TRACK, "HEATER WAD SEES THEM ALL!!!!"

Kingdomofnyeradio.com

Not really “with Karen. There is a link to KNYE.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

He's got bills to pay, he's got mouths to feed, and there ain't nothing in this world for free...

Sean92008

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 18, 2018, 02:42:01 AM
Premiere making him do it
He's a PremRat?

Wow, no wonder they are having financial issues... They'll buy anything.

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com. Dave Schrader will be on the show tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 Pacific.

Listen live and chat: http://ufoship.com/chat
Call in: 573-837-4948

Bluejay

Quote from: Liberace on June 18, 2018, 09:26:46 AM
The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com. Dave Schrader will be on the show tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 Pacific.

Yes!

Sean92008

Quote from: Liberace on June 18, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Dave as a guest?  Lame.

Winnie as a guest?  Winning with Winnie!

Bart Ell as a guest?  Verry innteresting...

Robert

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 17, 2018, 05:15:39 PM
QuoteAre you conscious of doing MITD differently (IMO better) than how you do/did C2CAM?
Of course
I wasn't sure I wasn't just imagining it.  Like a Hawthorne Effect or something.  Thanks.
Quoteand I have addressed that here in the forums.
I've seen you write quite a bit about your style, but I don't recall anything specifically about how it differed at C2C.  Why were you holding back, and do you think the fine people at C2C are grumbling that you're giving better service at MITD?  Or was it because of factors beyond your control?

There are times in my life (like right now) that I feel I'm doing wrong by one consulting client by devoting more work hours to others.  Not cheating on the billing, but delaying one while working on another.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on June 18, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Of course
I wasn't sure I wasn't just imagining it.  Like a Hawthorne Effect or something.  Thanks.I've seen you write quite a bit about your style, but I don't recall anything specifically about how it differed at C2C.  Why were you holding back, and do you think the fine people at C2C are grumbling that you're giving better service at MITD?  Or was it because of factors beyond your control?

There are times in my life (like right now) that I feel I'm doing wrong by one consulting client by devoting more work hours to others.  Not cheating on the billing, but delaying one while working on another.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 09, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
Something to consider, I was given 2 days a month to do Coast, I brought ghosts, Aliens, Technology, Music and Celeb interviews, AI, Medical Mysteries and True Crime. People always seem to forget I covered MANY topics. I did do more on Ghosts and Paranormal than other topics because the audience wrote to me, said we get enough of the other topics from GN, GK, JC, CW, RS, LG we want more of the paranormal "LIKE ART USED TO DO"

So I tried to remain fluid and cover more, but I also heard what the masses emailed me about and they wanted the spooky. So I delivered. 

I also was more subdued on C2C because it wasnt MY house. I was a fill in host and the regular host had standards and I did my best to adhere to them.

MITD is a show I lead now and I will bring more personality, experiences and hopefully fun while remaining respectful to the topics.

I will leave the silly shenanigans to working with my long time partner Tim. Some people love our dynamic and goofy humor, others hate it.  So another sign of, You Cant Please Everyone.....so I will do what I can to be the best I can and have fun doing it.

QuoteThe GabCast tonight at 9:00 East / 6:00 Pacific.

Thanxs, but No thanxs... I don't know how she does it , but Heather always has better guest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDADqhcpIok

Ghost

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 18, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Thanxs, but No thanxs... I don't know how she does it , but Heather always has better guest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDADqhcpIok

Gabcast doesn’t conflict ‘time-wise’ with HLW’s show.... check times, again.

Quote from: Ghost on June 18, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
Gabcast doesn’t conflict ‘time-wise’ with HLW’s show.... check times, again.

Don't count on Heather's clowns to understand that.  They are somewhat mentally challenged.

Sean92008

My cat pic of the day...

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 18, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
Don't count on Heather's clowns to understand that.  They are somewhat mentally challenged.

mfw i'm listening to KONR bumper music all day and dont treat keith this way comes on.

#armyofbartness

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 18, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
What a majestic kitty!
On his behalf, thank you.  By the way, he's a Mr. Winnie fan. He's winning with Winnie!