• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 16, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
Mr. Dave,
where is the best place to send a couple of guest suggestions?
Thx,
JJ

Send them to Dave@MidnightInTheDesert.com

Thanks.

DS

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 11:23:40 PM
This corresponds with my VCR theory of reality. The universe can be rewound. :)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
Definite black hole siuation. ;)

Ha - I'd never thought of that!

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
A cougar killed someone on a bike near Seattle last month.   The guy was fighting back too.
I remember that on the news, he weighed 100lbs and was stalking two of them on a bike trail and they tried to chase him away by making noise and such, seem like the only thing they chased away was one of their lives.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 16, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Old Snore did a few of those commercials for that PX 90 yrs ago. I think he did like 2 sessions and made a stink about how he was gonna be the next Mr. Universe. Well it kicked his ass and they or he must have dropped the ad account because he never mentioned it again. Like it never happened! What a waste of flesh. He is what we in Brooklyn called, "a real sad sack of stinking shit." "A pant load of crap, a regular "shitbag."

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 16, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

Da da da da, da da da, watashi-wa genki...

Before I die, I must watch Totoro again. Everything reminds me of it.

PandaKoPanda

GravitySucks

Quote from: spookcat on June 16, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

Quit trying to coopt and appropriate a manly mans day of recognition with felines.

Spookcat

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
Quit trying to coopt and appropriate a manly mans day of recognition with felines.

Is this more to your liking?

Aquarius

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 16, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

Ok, kiddies... here is a very long document which contains the latest eruptions on the fringe list... seems they are upset about the existence of kingdomofnyeradio.com, are trying to block it, report it as harassment to FB, etc. Lots of outrage and discussion, name calling, and blaming Keith and bellgab among others. Did you know that bellgabbers are horrible people? Hmph.

I suggest you read this a) if you are not celebrating fathers day, b) if you are insanely bored, c) if you'd like to read some really, really stupid discussions, d) if you have absolutely nothing better to do, or e) all of the above.

Obviously e) was my situation for me to have taken the time to put this together. Happy reading!

And hats off to all bellgab fathers!

Bluejay

Quote from: Aquarius on June 16, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
Ok, kiddies... here is a very long document which contains the latest eruptions on the fringe list... seems they are upset about the existence of kingdomofnyeradio.com, are trying to block it, report it as harassment to FB, etc. Lots of outrage and discussion, name calling, and blaming Keith and bellgab among others. Did you know that bellgabbers are horrible people? Hmph.

I suggest you read this a) if you are not celebrating fathers day, b) if you are insanely bored, c) if you'd like to read some really, really stupid discussions, d) if you have absolutely nothing better to do, or e) all of the above.

Obviously e) was my situation for me to have taken the time to put this together. Happy reading!

They’re all brainwashed and/or just plain stupid. 

SpookyTim

The stupid is just too strong.

Hi Paul.

Spookcat

Well, she should have registered the name before announcing it, the idiot. Secondly, is she trying to change her website after claiming artbelllegacy.com? Art was smarter than this, please tell me he taught her SOMETHING useful about the radio business..

Bluejay

Quote from: spookcat on June 17, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Well, she should have registered the name before announcing it, the idiot. Secondly, is she trying to change her website after claiming artbelllegacy.com? Art was smarter than this, please tell me he taught her SOMETHING useful about the radio business..

Bart Ell

Quote from: spookcat on June 17, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Well, she should have registered the name before announcing it, the idiot.

She did.
I was still first.
All it takes is a video apology.

Bart Ell

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 17, 2018, 12:19:52 AM
The stupid is just too strong.

Hi Paul.

Lots of velcro shoes in the group.

Tootsie

Heather and her dumb fans have no sense of humor.. Bart Ell is so funny.. i love him.  I wonder if he is a cute as  his avatar   :-* :-*

Spookcat

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 17, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
She did.
I was still first.

I don't know if she's actually capable of admitting her own mistakes. You at least do your show with legal music. I assume she still hasn't paid for hers, and is still putting it in her archives? What's the latest on the DACA thing?

Hi Haters minions!

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 17, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
She did.
I was still first.
You need to be more specific than that... A video apology showing her full face and body sitting in front of the Cookshack with Art's property visible...

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 17, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
I don't know if she's actually capable of admitting her own mistakes. You at least do your show with legal music. I assume she still hasn't paid for hers, and is still putting it in her archives? What's the latest on the DACA thing?

Hi Haters minions!

What she should realize is that they penalize for every download, every play, every day.  After a while, it's going to be really expensive and worth their while to go after her and her accomplices network.

Even if they are making partial payments, they're not forgiving.

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 17, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
Lots of velcro shoes in the group.
Just like their leader...

Bart Ell

Ok, kiddies... here is a very long document which contains the latest eruptions on the fringe list...

Their little group reminds me of something.
I can't quite put a pin on it...

Oh, right.
They are like the earliest Hitler adopters.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 17, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
Their little group reminds me of something.
I can't quite put a pin on it...

Oh, right.
They are like the earliest Hitler adopters.

Well, the globalist agenda has been to create an easily controllable (and expendable) worker bee class...

Juan

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 17, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Godwins Law.
That was invoked about 10-minutes after Bellgab was created.

DaveSchrader

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL WHO REPRESENT FATHERS.
Moms, Uncles, Grandpa's, Step-Dads

DS