• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 15, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1007856286007025664

George is the only broadcaster I've heard begging for votes for the Radio HoF. It's sad really.
I voted for Mark Levin.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Hard to not root against the kitty in this one.

http://www.onlineathens.com/news/20180615/hart-county-grandmother-kills-rabid-bobcat-with-bare-hands

Damn, this happened in GA?  I saw a huge cat one night up in that part of the state when I was working up there.  Bigger than a bobcat though.  More like a cougar. Luckily I was in my car and didn't gt out. LOL.

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 15, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1007856286007025664

I haven’t bothered to look at any photos of him in years, he looks like a wax mannequin.  ???

Mr Apnea

John Titor is in the heater universe

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2018, 11:30:12 PM
Damn, this happened in GA?  I saw a huge cat one night up in that part of the state when I was working up there.  Bigger than a bobcat though.  More like a cougar. Luckily I was in my car and didn't gt out. LOL.

AstroBuzz

When we look out into space we're looking into the past.

Mr Apnea

I remember when Heaters voice was normal, must be an alternate universe.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Bobcats can get bigger than people imagine. A friend of mine killed one that was stalking him while deer hunting that weighed 110lbs.

I must be misremembering the weight. Wiki says the record is 60lbs. I just know it was one big cat.

Sean92008

That (false mental) impression Mr. Winnie just referred to...  The whole liberal fake news effort is to exploit the manipulation of memories.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:36:33 PM
Bobcats can get bigger than people imagine. A friend of mine killed one that was stalking him while deer hunting that weighed 110lbs.

A cougar killed someone on a bike near Seattle last month.   The guy was fighting back too. 

Mr Apnea

Is he referring to Chefist?

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

I must be misremembering the weight. Wiki says the record is 60lbs. I just know it was one big cat.

Might be a typo. Maybe 160lbs? Don't know. I've seen some big ones that looked like close to 100lbs. They do get a fairly thick coat in winter that could make for a size overestimate tho maybe.

AstroBuzz

Digging this interview. Good stuff. 🌎🌎🕛🕐

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Hard to not root against the kitty in this one.

http://www.onlineathens.com/news/20180615/hart-county-grandmother-kills-rabid-bobcat-with-bare-hands
Such a smart lady.  While it attacked her, she aimed for its throat even though she could only get to its neck an inch at a time.  That's how she saved her life!  God bless her parents for telling her it would go for her jugular.  Harrowing.  What a determined woman.  I don't believe our thoughts create our future, but determination is an amazing force.  Although pausing to take its photo might have been better behind a storm door or window I guess.

Fourteen

Zenman

Quote from: Bluejay on June 15, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

Not sure exactly why, but I'm glad they didn't call it the Oscar Meyer Effect.

Aquarius

Quote from: Zenman on June 15, 2018, 11:48:14 PM
Not sure exactly why, but I'm glad they didn't call it the Oscar Meyer Effect.

If they had, that choice would have dogged us well into the future... and btw, I always saw it as Mayer. But then I also always saw it as Berenstain Bears, too, for whatever that's worth.

Jojo

Quote from: Ghost on June 15, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
I haven’t bothered to look at any photos of him in years, he looks like a wax mannequin.  ???

I don't know if these are from this year or last year, bec he only has one summer shirt.

Fourteen

Zenman

Quote from: Aquarius on June 15, 2018, 11:50:30 PM
If they had, that choice would have dogged us well into the future... and btw, I always saw it as Mayer. But then I also always saw it as Berenstain Bears, too, for whatever that's worth.

I apparently hit the other quantum singularities, lol.

AstroBuzz

Two timelines merging is my explanation of ghosts. Two different moments in time happening at the same moment. I heard Dave explain it similarly before.

Yeah, there he just mentioned it as I was writing this post. 😎👍

Mr Apnea

I remember Noory eating Tony's pizza rolls, but somehow everyone else remembers Totino's.  Damn its true, we've shifted.

Ghost

Quote from: 14 on June 15, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

I don't know if these are from this year or last year, bec he only has one summer shirt.

Fourteen

See! These came from Madame Tussaud’s! He’s made of wax; one outfit, motorized arm.

Zenman

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
I remember Noory eating Tony's pizza rolls, but somehow everyone else remembers Totino's.  Damn its true, we've shifted.

Noordela Effect.

Dr. MD MD

Dave, you're a good host but don't tell me what to do. >:(

Aquarius

So they're talking about time slips, etc. But quantum physicists and Buddhists, among others say there is no linear time, all time exists in the present moment. So would that mean we're not experiencing time slips but dimensional shifts of vibrational frequency? All we can ever experience is the now, and in fact the past and future are constructed in our own mind somehow. So how can we be going into the future? And how then does it work when someone in fact has an accurate psychic flash from the "future?" I'm grappling with how to make some kind of sense of this (and probably too tired tonight to be articulate about it, sorry).

AstroBuzz

Perhaps magnetic ley lines have some effect on timeslips.

Mr Apnea

No joke here.  I was hit in a car several years ago.  I watched the broken parts float down to the ground which seemed like a good minute.