• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

As I recall the idea summed up "hair of the dog that bit ya" but in Deutsch. Only homeopathy I see in theory is after drinking all night of schnapps, or worse dopplekorn, is that morning beer will help.

yes. Allopathic treats opposite i.e cool down a fever. Homeopathic fights poison with poison, but in extremely small amounts. One reason why scientists think it's quackery. There is basically nothing in the pill/liquid. It seems like magic but it is very effective

Quote from: Ghost on June 13, 2018, 11:12:18 PM
Running 5 miles a day, couldn’t do that when I ate junk food.  8)
running 5 miles a day will do a body good, so will fasting one day a week.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 13, 2018, 11:12:35 PM
Eh Hem...      Dave ?

Just dropping in to give you a pointer
Frequency healing is nothing new.
The great Nikola.Tesla. even invented a machine that he himself used.
Some devices and people to look into
MWO
Dr.Raymond Royal Rife - specifically targeted disease, especially cancer.
Nikola Tesla - The 'KING' of frequency

Even Einstein knew the truth.   

More info here:  http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter208/

Hey, Sandman! 8)

I'm waiting for Reich to get brought up. ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Ghost on June 13, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
Dave, people just need to stop eating sugar, dairy, wheat. Healthy food is better than a drug to the body. Check out Whole30 diet.

Sorry Bart El, your desserts aren’t on my diet. :(
an apple a day...

Ghost

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
running 5 miles a day will do a body good, so will fasting one day a week.

Jinger, awesome your son’s grades in school!  :) Glad he’s doing well.

TigerLily

Eh Hem...      Dave ?

MWO

Hey, Brudda!

Rocketeer

Eh Hem...      Dave ?

MWO

If it isn't an equation, Einstein is soon to be very seldom quoted for lifestyle advice.

Savage

"What would homeopathy not cure?"

Best question of the night.

Quote from: Ghost on June 13, 2018, 11:16:29 PM
Jinger, awesome your son’s grades in school!  :) Glad he’s doing well.
Thank yo very much for the complement

starrmtn001

Eh Hem...      Dave ?

MWO

I'm having that done on my back, and yes, it is helping.  I have severe disintegrating disc disease.

Aquarius

Quote from: Rocketeer on June 13, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
"Germany" is a neat authenticating buzzword to sugarcoat empty nonsense.  Geography doesn't upgrade data.

I am speculating that you do not have a loved one who went to Germany in a near-terminally ill state, and was treated in a hospital with homeopathy and something called colorpuncture (let's not go there, but there's piles of data being compiled on that system there), and left three months later in not only full remission but with no trace of the disease that nearly killed her. Would that be correct? I have. That's not empty nonsense, nor sugarcoated.

I was also treated similarly here in the states to great success, despite my initial hesitance and skepticism. Since there was no downside, no likelihood of negative side effects, I tried it. Success, totally contrary to what western medicine says is possible.

I don't want to keep chiming in on this, I'm not trying to convince anyone to believe in something you have not experienced. I'm only saying I have had lots of experience with many alternative forms of healing, which have been vital to my own well-being.

At least keep an open mind, don't dismiss possibilities just because you don't understand how these things might work.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Then are dreamt of in your philosophy." -- Hamlet; Shakespeare

K_Dubb

Treatments you believe in are generally more effective than those you don't.  Anything you come across through your own research activates this effect, which is why they seem to work.

Along the same lines, thinking about medical issues causes you to discover them.  I'm getting out of here before I catch something.   :P

albrecht

Quote from: Rocketeer on June 13, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
"Germany" is a neat authenticating buzzword to sugarcoat empty nonsense.  Geography doesn't upgrade data.

:-X  Well, they sadly have a history of some experimental data. (Though do the Japs even worse, and so do we.)  :-[

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

:-X  Well, they sadly have a history of some experimental data. (Though do the Japs even worse, and so do we.)  :-[
What does that even mean?

TigerLily

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 13, 2018, 11:20:14 PM
Treatments you believe in are generally more effective than those you don't.  Anything you come across through your own research activates this effect, which is why they seem to work.

Along the same lines, thinking about medical issues causes you to discover them.  I'm getting out of here before I catch something.   :P

That's why homeopathy is so effective for animals

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Hey, Sandman! 8)

I'm waiting for Reich to get brought up. ;)
Hi Doc.  :)
Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned already, especially if this doctor is dealing with frequencies.

Hello everyone.   :)

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 11:22:35 PM
That's why homeopathy is so effective for animals
Is it just that or does the owner of the animals feeling have an effect on it also?  Maybe owner of the animal is a wrong word, but as a pet to his/her owner.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
I am speculating that you do not have a loved one who went to Germany in a near-terminally ill state, and was treated in a hospital with homeopathy and something called colorpuncture (let's not go there, but there's piles of data being compiled on that system there), and left three months later in not only full remission but with no trace of the disease that nearly killed her. Would that be correct? I have. That's not empty nonsense, nor sugarcoated.

I was also treated similarly here in the states to great success, despite my initial hesitance and skepticism. Since there was no downside, no likelihood of negative side effects, I tried it. Success, totally contrary to what western medicine says is possible.

I don't want to keep chiming in on this, I'm not trying to convince anyone to believe in something you have not experienced. I'm only saying I have had lots of experience with many alternative forms of healing, which have been vital to my own well-being.

At least keep an open mind, don't dismiss possibilities just because you don't understand how these things might work.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Then are dreamt of in your philosophy." -- Hamlet; Shakespeare

This is going to hurt, and that's because actual science burns off driftwood.  To everything you've said I need to insist:

Prove it.

Otherwise, mere anecdotes.

The seedbed of nostrums.

Eh Hem...      Dave ?

MWO

LOL.  He knows when you've been sleeping
        He knows when you're awake....lol

Great to see you, Logan!!

Spookcat

Found it!

The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down

Lia Lee was born in 1981 to a family of recent Hmong immigrants, and soon developed symptoms of epilepsy. By 1988 she was living at home but was brain dead after a tragic cycle of misunderstanding, over-medication, and culture clash: "What the doctors viewed as clinical efficiency the Hmong viewed as frosty arrogance." The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down is a tragedy of Shakespearean dimensions, written with the deepest of human feeling. Sherwin Nuland said of the account, "There are no villains in Fadiman's tale, just as there are no heroes. People are presented as she saw them, in their humility and their frailty--and their nobility.

Aquarius

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Hey, Brudda!

Thanks, Sandman! Great references! And you, too, T.L!

Quote from: Rocketeer on June 13, 2018, 11:25:02 PM
This is going to hurt, and that's because actual science burns off driftwood.  To everything you've said I need to insist:

Prove it.

The seedbed of nostrums.

You might want to be a bit more open-minded.

::)

Quote from: Rocketeer on June 13, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

Prove it.

The seedbed of nostrums.
Prove it is just another detraction to faith, you can not prove faith, just as you can not prove a shot of anything can cure anything, it just happens or it does not.

Rocketeer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 13, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
You might want to be a bit more open-minded.

::)

You might want to be a bit more discerning.

Aquarius

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
Is it just that or does the owner of the animals feeling have an effect on it also?  Maybe owner of the animal is a wrong word, but as a pet to his/her owner.

Interesting question, but whether it's the animal or their human companion having an effect on the "treatment," isn't that still energy medicine?

albrecht

Quote from: spookcat on June 13, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
Found it!

The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down

Lia Lee was born in 1981 to a family of recent Hmong immigrants, and soon developed symptoms of epilepsy. By 1988 she was living at home but was brain dead after a tragic cycle of misunderstanding, over-medication, and culture clash: "What the doctors viewed as clinical efficiency the Hmong viewed as frosty arrogance." The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down is a tragedy of Shakespearean dimensions, written with the deepest of human feeling. Sherwin Nuland said of the account, "There are no villains in Fadiman's tale, just as there are no heroes. People are presented as she saw them, in their humility and their frailty--and their nobility.

They were some of our good guys back in the day. I also recall some sbooting incident (PDST) of hunters from one we got out? In Minnesota maybe?