• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

OOO, OOO !
Mounds.  :)

Archaeo-astronomy.

AstroBuzz

So perhaps outer space is actually heaven but in a way we physically can't comprehend... 🤔

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on June 15, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
Thanks, I'm pretty sure theyre amplified from the box everything runs to. Its these speakers https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/2_speaker_home_theater_support/cinemate_gs_series2.html anyhow.

I know I run them direct off a TV and they can shake the house- Excellent sound for a 2.1 system and I dont use any external amplifiers.

Hopefully this will work- The thing is, I dont really want to put too much into trying to make all this work since its temporary- If this works out I'll be getting a better projector anyhow and a 7.1 system to go with it...Right now this is kind of just something to play with and test and convince the wife we should spend the money on a 4k projector lol
Looks like a serial cable going from the bose receiver unit to the speakers. You shouldn't have to mess with that.
Amplifier looks to be built in.

I'll have to take some time to look this over. It looks like you have an optical link option also (for an A/V receiver).

TigerLily

Quote from: AstroBuzz on June 15, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
So perhaps outer space is actually heaven but in a way we physically can't comprehend... 🤔

Maybe that's what dark matter is

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2018, 12:25:56 AM
LOL.  I can deal with the being bound. I wonder of whips and chains are also involved.  Yeah, baby, yeah!  ;D Gerald's Game, anyone?

SHIT !
What'd I miss ?

Quote from: albrecht on June 15, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

I'm not advocating, especially due to illegality but, for speculation purposes, be of a sound mind and in safe conditions, ideally with trusted person of persons. Than again, there is an idea of "going for it" and be hydrated, Vitamin C, and lock self in closet or unfurnished room. I've speculated here with Aldous about random dosing of someone before bed. My pet theory was 'dreams would become real.' Not real but seem like? Like a reverse deal BUT my premise is one would have to not know prior. I'm not advocating any breaking of laws, use, or even legal use, but speculation.

Astral travel.  Another subject of the Wheatley novel I'm reading. The Duc de Richeleau engages the dark forces when he's sleeping as his spirit goes out to the astral plane.

AstroBuzz

Quote from: TigerLily on June 15, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
Maybe that's what dark matter is
Yes! That's what I was thinking too! 😁

albrecht

Rh factor and blood types coming???

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 15, 2018, 12:17:26 AM
A map to find find Cygnus after the show tonight. Also make sure to light up a smoke if you smoke, and bring out your dog. (UFO Prime time)
Hey, that's pretty nice.  :)
Did you make that ?

WinWinS

Quote from: spookcat on June 15, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

That gif is like reliving a nightmare....saddest moment in TV EVER!!!

starrmtn001

My Cat is being very insistent that it's time for sleep so I'll acquiesce.
Goodnight my friends.  Have a good evening one and all. ;) ;D

TigerLily

The Denisovans or Denisova hominins are an extinct species or subspecies of archaic humans in the genus Homo. Pending its status as either species or subspecies it currently carries the temporary names Homo sapiens denisova, Homo sp. Altai, and Homo sapiens subsp. Wikipedia

Quote from: Aquarius on June 15, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
Yes, the possibility of trolling is what the "feh" part of my reply was addressing <g>.

Ok, I'm offline for the night. I gave up on HW because although the guest was interesting, her hyper/fake Art Bell cadence was too irritating to endure. Oh well.

'Night!
See you around, Aquarius.  :)

Spookcat

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 15, 2018, 12:50:37 AM

"Cats were once worshipped as Gods, and have not forgotten it since."

Good night!

TigerLily

Night Starrshine

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on June 15, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Good night!
Ya got that right. ;)  Goodnight.

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on June 15, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
That gif is like reliving a nightmare....saddest moment in TV EVER!!!

I know. I'm very sorry. Take adorable kittens as my apology.

TigerLily

These shows go so fast! Thanks Dave

Lilith

Thank You Dave and gabbers.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Astral travel.  Another subject of the Wheatley novel I'm reading. The Duc de Richeleau engages the dark forces when he's sleeping as his spirit goes out to the astral plane.

I might have to check him out. I'm fascinated why we are a culture who lives on mind altering meds but don't "like" some. And actually against all, at least in theory, to an extent. Do as I say. But why some ok? Some not. And why no studies? Except for evil intent?

Dyna-X

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 15, 2018, 12:49:55 AM
Hey, that's pretty nice.  :)
Did you make that ?
Yes. (And Thanks) Its part of my green phosphor CRT tradition. I offered it to HW and Hoagie and neither had interest - so its public domain now.

Goodnight Sweet Sister Starr.
Sleep well.  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: spookcat on June 15, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Good night!

And we better not either!

Night all