• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
I hope so...I never think about fallout...oh, well...like I said...I would buy dinner for those we would argue so vehemently against...perfect example is Yorkshire Pudding...I would buy he and bride dinner just to have fun talking for the evening.,...

Enjoyed it Chefist.   You are on a roll, starting with Tim   ;D

chefist

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 13, 2018, 01:11:50 AM
Enjoyed it Chefist.   You are on a roll, starting with Tim   ;D

Oh, shoot..forgot..how is he doing with it? I know he's a Trump hater...did he admit it openly?

Quote from: spookcat on June 12, 2018, 11:43:21 PM
Kim Kardashians ass is really not that attractive.
You know, I never seen what American men see in a big ass, sure it may look somewhat good when young but gravity has its way and the heaver it is, the further it will fall.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 13, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
I'm sure anyone who was silly enough to send her guest suggestions when she was producer got a similar response. Totally ignored. It's a waste of time trying to help her
Now that you mention it, I did send her two.  I forget the first, and I don't know if the other would ever do a radio show (particularly not a small show- but I had thought maybe with Art Bell hosting...) I figured that Brian May of Queen would be a very interesting guest having coauthored  Bang! â€" The Complete History of the Universe, and The Cosmic Tourist.  Anybody who played in Queen and studied physics and astrology has to be somebody worth hearing...

I believe at the time that I made the suggestion, he had just published books on diableries which were 3D images depicting hell from the 1800's.  It is a fairly obscure subject, and I thought that the history, the politics of it and the methods and technology behind it were something that people might find interesting.  Also, he might have been interested in promoting the book (that was a few years ago.)

Between a book on old illustrations of hell, spending time in an observatory to get his PHD and being a founding member of Queen even Noory would be able to make it an interesting interview.  I did a bit of research and included a few links.

...And no- I never got a response.

Savage

Quote from: WinWinS on June 13, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Thanks for listening and being supportive fans!!!!

The pleasure is ours, Dave is doing consistently excellent shows. We are the lucky ones that he came to MITD. I didn't know Art personally, but I think he'd like what is happening with what he started. I know so many people that are re-subscribing and listening live. it is finally fun to listen to paranormal radio again.

Spookcat

Quote from: Savage on June 13, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
The pleasure is ours, Dave is doing consistently excellent shows. We are the lucky ones that he came to MITD. I didn't know Art personally, but I think he'd like what is happening with what he started. I know so many people that are re-subscribing and listening live. it is finally fun to listen to paranormal radio again.

+1

Mr Apnea

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 01:15:59 AM
Oh, shoot..forgot..how is he doing with it? I know he's a Trump hater...did he admit it openly?

He posted in his thread, he's fine.

Anyway, what fun would it be if we had hosts like the Cuckshed where her minions screen the chatroom (which Tim doesn't) or only takes calls from her friends (which Dave doesn't)

Spookcat

MPR Raccoon has made it to the roof.

Why was I following that story?

SaucyRossy

Chefist, what’d you do? Hah

ge30542

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 01:16:58 AM
You know, I never seen what American men see in a big ass, sure it may look somewhat good when young but gravity has its way and the heaver it is, the further it will fall.
Not this American man. Far too yuge. It's yuge.

QuoteDave is doing consistently excellent shows. We are the lucky ones that he came to MITD.

He needs more cat stories ...

Spookcat

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

I know some claim that men are hard-wired to find women with large hips attractive as that's a sign of good "child-bearing properties" but who knows why people are attracted to the traits they are. I'm still a bit scarred over the media flashing Nicki Minajs picture around when her butt implant flipped. Privacy means nothing these days.

Spookcat

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 13, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
He needs more cat stories ...

He does have cats. He might start talking about them  :)

Bart Ell

Words, Weiner, use your words!
They will start calling you FalkieInHand and you don't want that

Mr Apnea

Hey Chefist,   You got a fan!  And he put Keith on the hotseat…..unless you are the Greybiker  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
He's a gorgeous creature. The owlbear is too

Hey, Bluejay.  How about a pic of pistol-packing Jorch riding Tommy.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
Words, Weiner, use your words!
They will start calling you FalkieInHand and you don't want that

chefist

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 13, 2018, 06:45:23 AM
Hey Chefist,   You got a fan!  And he put Keith on the hotseat…..unless you are the Greybiker  ;)

Ha, just saw that...funny

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 13, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
Chefist, what’d you do? Hah

Devil's advocate...then got called a racist. Ha 😁

Mr Apnea

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

...and butthurt and not using logic.  Puzzling that Dave used those words.  You were actually using logic to make your point.   Fear always gets these discussions screwed up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: spookcat on June 13, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
I know some claim that men are hard-wired to find women with large hips attractive as that's a sign of good "child-bearing properties" but who knows why people are attracted to the traits they are. I'm still a bit scarred over the media flashing Nicki Minajs picture around when her butt implant flipped. Privacy means nothing these days.

I refuse to google that image. Let’s stick with cats.

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

When you were Ben people were calling for Dave to hang up and saying you jumped the shark.
You became Benist and then people said it was a good call.
Did they forget their posts on the previous page?
Your friend Bart said you needed a nuclear powered phone.
#LEGACY

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
When you were Ben people were calling for Dave to hang up and saying you jumped the shark.
You became Benist and then people said it was a good call.
Did they forget their posts on the previous page?
Your friend Bart said you needed a nuclear powered phone.
#LEGACY

I'm sure I won't be welcome to the State of Minnesota. Ha 😁

chefist

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 13, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
...and butthurt and not using logic.  Puzzling that Dave used those words.  You were actually using logic to make your point.   Fear always gets these discussions screwed up.

Ha 😁 it was a fun...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
I'm sure I won't be welcome to the State of Minnesota. Ha 😁
Wow, a call from Ben from Tucson that was not farmed out to a franchisee!   :D

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on June 13, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
Wow, a call from Ben from Tucson that was not farmed out to a franchisee!   :D

Ha...yup...an original this time.