• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

popple

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 12:48:32 AM
next comeback will be when he's 80

With life extension tech Art can come back when he is 120!

superfan

What bugs me the most is that Snoory will be so happy and smug tonight.Snoory is such a back stabbing pos snoron.

Coz

If I had to interview this asshole I'd let the stalker shoot me.

Sean92008

Quote from: kingotnw on December 12, 2015, 12:43:32 AM
He's not in shock. I've been shot at and there's no way to know by listening to someone speak on the radio days later. That's the most composed afraid person I've ever heard in my life. Maybe his wife threatened to leave him because of all of this. That would make more sense. But to not take up on his offer to talk to us is unforgivable.

Well...  The wife may be an issue.  Art had a lot of money (and hopefully still does) and maybe she's playing nice 'til the old man dies and maybe it's taking too long for her boyfriend back in the P.I.

Having been raised in San Diego (a Navy town), having gone to schools where the Filipinos ruled the roost, knowing the families, having a short marriage that ended up being for citizenship, the BF back home stuff is pretty common.  My friend (a guy from here with Filipino ancestry) is going through it now.  His wife's old boyfriend convinced her to move out BEFORE their next interview for her green card.  He's afraid they'll bust him if he tells the truth.

So, if Art gets killed, I'd be watching what goes on and where the money flows.

KMKMKM

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 12:44:37 AM
What a strange thing to say. Art didn't sound very "pissed"

It seemed Art wanted her to make a decision to either talk to him or the time traveler at the beginning when Heather said the time traveler was back on the line.  He deserved a proper farewell I guess, and taking calls with Art as mentioned would've been more fitting than this.

ShayP

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 12:49:39 AM
where did they dig up this dumbass redneck, the local Walmart?

That's what I'm wondering.  Was to be open lines.  Hmmmm....  Makes me think this was planned.  :o

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 12:44:10 AM
Nah he's off the hook this time.  There was a 'Fake Jaz' as well.  And Michelle.  Michelle.
I blame Michelle

Barbara

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on December 12, 2015, 12:46:24 AM
I would bet a large chunk of change he wont be. The email to cancel subs from keith was the nail in the coffin. It's over.

What email to cancel subs from Keith?

Catops

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 12:46:44 AM
Sorry but Art really has no right to be pissed tonite.  Appreciate that he tried to call in and help, but, whatever dude. 

Do the best you can tonite Heather with what was dropped in your lap.  You're a friggin star for trying.

I agree. There's some situations where even if you lose you win just because you stepped up to the plate in good faith.

I thought there was a chance he'd return.

Then I got the cancel email. Should I blame Dave like everyone else?

Morrigu

Like I said - I'm going to see how Heather does, (redacted) is ours, and she's kicking ass tonight, even with a lousy guest and the Master calling in.  In many cases it could have broke her stride, but it didn't.

I will have to see where my advertising budget is for my small company by end of quarter (which is approaching soon) and see about supporting not only as a timetraveler but with advertising.  I think she can pull this off.

Keep it up Heather - you are doing great!

Donald Noory

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 12:51:07 AM
What bugs me the most is that Snoory will be so happy and smug tonight.Snoory is such a back stabbing pos snoron.

yeah but it will mean more traffic at gns thread he shouldn't be too happy

If Brandon hesitates it's because he's full of shit.

kingotnw

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 12:48:52 AM
He wouldn't have called in and saved the show if he didn't give a fuck.

He gives a fuck about Heather, clearly. He's wanted her on the air since day 1. Affiliates cleared airtime for his show. They will have no choice but to air her for a little while. Art knows this.

I was thinking she was actually ok tonight until she made the choice to talk to this guy instead of Art. Now I'm done with MITD. I wasn't going to ask for a refund. I'm going to now.

Pumamama

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2015, 12:48:43 AM
First reaction to every question: ummmm?
Gives him a moment to think of an answer.

No heather, you call bullshit when you see it, you don't apologize for your guest.

superfan

By 2148 we will be travelling close to the speed of light.(if not now).We will have conquered space time theory.Brendon or Brandon is a goof ball.Heather is trying but must get to the heart of things.

Claudius

Quote from: demosthenes131 on December 12, 2015, 12:52:34 AM
I thought there was a chance he'd return.

Then I got the cancel email. Should I blame Dave like everyone else?

Nah, Dave has nothing to do with this, it's just Art being Art.

Coz

The earth's atmosphere is about 1%argon gas. You don't need to harvest it from the moon.

It can also be separated in great quantity our of certain rocks.

kingotnw

Quote from: Barbara on December 12, 2015, 12:52:09 AM

I got it too. It offers refunds even.

I wasn't going to take mine, but after this slap in the face tonight I'm going to.

vansmythe

My first post and it had to be on Art's last night... Who is this fkwad time traveller clown?
What asylum is he calling in from? Why doesn't the woman host ask him who is president in  2148?
Jeezus why didn't Art say some final parting words on his last show instead of interacting with this lunatic guest??

norland2424

Here's hoping that Art at least comes back once a week to host open lines.

Bonanza Pilot

A email was sent out to all time traveler subscribers explaining that Art had quit with instructions on how to cancel the subscription. if you are a time traveler you should have gotten one, check your spam box.

Robert

It may not be the highest caliber of guest, but capping it by the segment with Art gave the show a bit more flash.  Otherwise a shell of its former self, with the end in sight.

Meister_000

Is she really going to do another HOUR with this moron?

ShayP

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 12, 2015, 12:53:27 AM
No heather, you call bullshit when you see it, you don't apologize for your guest.

YES

Ciardelo

The one from dark matter to your paypal address probably. I got one too. I didn't cancel though :)

KMKMKM

I just hope that if Art returns, I can resubscribe at $5/month  ;)