• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151210 - Tonight's Show Cancelled

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 10, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

coaster

Quote from: Kongfish on December 11, 2015, 12:54:53 AM
Ok,
     Art
    DAMN IT, I've had enough of whoever this demented sick physco fuck is that keeps stalking your family. He has now interrupted 3 entire shows. More over he's ruined 3 evenings for me & the 10 million other listeners. This guy has interrupted the last Art Bell show he is going to interrupt.
      Art, if you would, Please post a recent photo of this physco here on bell gab & we all promise, that within 24 hours, He will have committed suicide. We all promise, he will not bug you anymore.
  If you do hear a single quick 10 million shots, coming from down the road, & aiming away from your home, followed by 10 million, 3 really quick honks of our horns, that was us, & ops, I mean that was him, & that means he decided to commit suicide by shooting himself in his everywhere,10 million times in a dramatic way to go out.
P.S. If this all goes down while you are interviewing the Bigfoot chaser guy that everyone has been wanting to hear. He will kill himself during a commercial break.
   Oh, one last thing Art, if by chance you don't happen to have a picture of this AssClown that's been stalking your family, & interrupting our evening listening entertainment A good close up photo of Richard Hogeland would be a good stand in substitute for physco man as a warm up act to appease the crowd, & that would also fix the 2nd. of the only 2 Radio show problems you have..
Have a great evening,
  From Your 10 million listeners
Yeah, so..I like Art and enjoy the show, but please don't speak for all of us. Especially when it's something crazy like this. It's the responsibility of the local law enforcement,  not mine. Thanks..

FLLFlash

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 10, 2015, 11:00:12 PM
Question all: if the shooter was on BLM land, would not any crime committed on that land be considered a federal offense?

Gotta catch 'em before you can do anything about it.

RickySsan

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:24:28 PM
Sad to again hear about Art & family safety being an issue again.

Art needs a couple of dogs, a few geese, and a few peacocks. If the dogs don't alert to a stranger, the geese and the peacocks sure will.  And a good watch goose, the UPS guy wouldn't even get out of the truck at my house a few years back. 😁 But again I suggest, a couple of trained dogs would really work well where he lives. Most everyone I know out in the desert has a few dogs.

<sarcasm>pretty sure the geese and peacocks won't attract coyotes.. </sarcasm>

VtaGeezer

Free range security peacocks.  The posts are getting screwier and screwier.  Art's gonna read this stuff and wonder wtf kind of cracked-pot audience he attracts.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FLLFlash on December 11, 2015, 08:10:10 AM
Gotta catch 'em before you can do anything about it.
Topic for Paulides' next book..."mysterious intruders hiding Federal lands"

norland2424

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 11, 2015, 11:01:08 AM
Free range security peacocks.  The posts are getting screwier and screwier.  Art's gonna read this stuff and wonder wtf kind of cracked-pot audience he attracts.

Lol you swear like he already doesn't know that.

GravitySucks

Why doesn't he just post "Gun Free Zone" signs around his property?

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 11, 2015, 11:58:29 AM
Why doesn't he just post "Gun Free Zone" signs around his property?
Of course.  That should do it.

guitardog

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:24:28 PM
Sad to again hear about Art & family safety being an issue again.

Art needs a couple of dogs, a few geese, and a few peacocks. If the dogs don't alert to a stranger, the geese and the peacocks sure will.  And a good watch goose, the UPS guy wouldn't even get out of the truck at my house a few years back. 😁 But again I suggest, a couple of trained dogs would really work well where he lives. Most everyone I know out in the desert has a few dogs.
Or a private security ...sad, its just radio

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on December 11, 2015, 11:15:53 AM
Lol you swear like he already doesn't know that.

Au contraire. We are Art's beloved BellGab and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Stephen

well this is certainly disconcerting for Art's family principally... but as for the show??? - - grrrr... rats!...

Hells Mole

Oh sad but not entirely unexpected day.  We have been trained for this after all.  Still it has been amazing this last half a year and I have appreciated every second of it.  $5 a month well spent.  I wonder what will become of our subscriptions.

*mournful sigh*

Bellathor

Quote from: Kongfish on December 11, 2015, 12:57:59 AM
What will really be funny is when the cops catch this guy thats messing with Art, and it turns out to be
None other than George Noorey.

Can't be Noory, he was actually busy doing a consistent nightly program unlike Art.

I'm just annoyed by this whole situation, really, and it reeks of fishiness from top to bottom.  I honestly think Art was looking for a way out.  The old man is done.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bellathor on December 11, 2015, 07:39:12 PM
Can't be Noory, he was actually busy doing a consistent nightly program unlike Art.

I'm just annoyed by this whole situation, really, and it reeks of fishiness from top to bottom.  I honestly think Art was looking for a way out.  The old man is done.

Yeah, he does a nightly show where he says, "Yes, that's so very true." to anything anyone says, even those with contradictory views. He never thinks to ask an intelligent follow up question and regularly does or says something incredibly stupid. How hard is that?! Art does a GOOD show and has more class and talent than Snoory could ever hope to.

Goodbye to one of the greats.   My Art Bell addiction will be difficult if not impossible to get over.

I'm certain we will meet again . . . on single side-band.  But it won't be the same.   

I'm so sad for Art, his beautiful girls, and all of his other fans.   Art was, is and will always be a class-act.

Art -- we will miss you.  Until we meet again, 73, Good DX, and  . . . hell . . . even a few 88s.

Hrothgar88

Get George Knapp to fill in FFS untill numbnutts is caught... that is if there is really someone out there...

Griff1025

Who do you all bellgabers listen to when arts not on air suggestions

trostol

Quote from: Hrothgar88 on December 11, 2015, 09:05:41 PM
Get George Knapp to fill in FFS untill numbnutts is caught... that is if there is really someone out there...

Knapp has a full time gig

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Griff1025 on December 11, 2015, 10:54:33 PM

Dave Schrader (good Dave)

trostol

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 11, 2015, 10:56:52 PM
Dave Schrader (good Dave)

i hear he is good and when ever he filled in on C2C he was..but when i listened to him on his own show it seemed..meh

TigerLily

Quote from: Griff1025 on December 11, 2015, 10:54:33 PM
U7, MITD archives

trostol

lol well Jaz was wrong about using the chase lol

I guess the terrorists win then? So we just back down and run away? I don't know but that seems kind of letting the bad actor win and get the best of you. I'd rather die on my feet on a stage in a club in Paris than run away. Even my buddy will go back to Batacaln and play in Feb. And they were literally gunned down, and they will stand up and not turn back from that fight.

ShayP