• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ZomZom on December 04, 2015, 11:26:09 PM
Sounds like the Jeepers Creepers creature.
To me, the Jeepers Creepers movie/franchise was better, more realistic and so scary, in the first part of the movie. Rural areas, weirdos, old houses, questionable cops, shafts, etc.

Rocky4228

Technically if you get the cold you either live or die.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 04, 2015, 11:28:09 PM
Is Art calling 4chan a XXX website?

lel

I heard XXX and my ears perked up. What did they say before? Girl has a cute, sexy voice.

Quote from: ZomZom on December 04, 2015, 11:26:09 PM
Sounds like the Jeepers Creepers creature.
That was a good flick. The old truck was just bad ass lookin. The harpoon in JC2 was awesome too.

zeebo

Usually the first dengue hit you survive ... but if you get a second time with a different strain, can be seriously bad.

Sean92008

Quote from: WildCard on December 04, 2015, 11:27:51 PM
Uh . . . just because you can eat a light-bulb doesn't mean you should.

That very mentality is rampant. 

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2015, 11:29:14 PM
I heard XXX and my ears perked up. What did they say before? Girl has a cute, sexy voice.

She's from Cebu, Cebuanas are a special, special type of woman.

Rocky4228

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2015, 11:29:14 PM
Someone called in on fast blast and tried to trick people into going to the Lemon Party website.

Weirdoradio

I stand corrected. He wasn't talking about 4chan, he was referring to the Lemon Party dude from the other night. Forgot about that.

trostol

hey Norland..do me a favor..cmere and let me watch you play FO for me lol

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 04, 2015, 11:30:38 PM

You sound as if you speak from experience.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on December 04, 2015, 11:29:28 PM
Usually the first dengue hit you survive ... but if you get a second time with a different strain, can be seriously bad.
So like Malaria? Or this new stuff we have? Some "kissing bug" disease coming across now. No, not Mono  ;), but some actual bug/people from the open-border that "reoccurs" and then shut your system down later, potentially. Chaga? Not Arctic Chaga of AB ads- but the bad kind.
http://www.click2houston.com/health/deadly-kissing-bugs-found-in-texas

trostol

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 04, 2015, 11:30:38 PM

special how? as in extra appendages special? lol

trostol

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 04, 2015, 11:35:04 PM
One could make the argument that The Who were the most talented band in history.

their entire music catalog and Zeppelin would be all i need on a deserted island

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 04, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
Someone called in on fast blast and tried to trick people into going to the Lemon Party website.

I googled that.....don't know if I should click on it. Is it really disgusting?

zeebo

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 04, 2015, 11:35:04 PM
One could make the argument that The Who were the most talented band in history.

The made Quadrophenia which is probably my all-time fave album, so I'd put them at least in the top five.

WildCard

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 11:26:00 PM
That was IT! I though it wasn't Ghost Indian but Red Elk, and I WITNESSED him, over radio, levitating!

Did you send him a return envelope and maybe a few dollars to help him out? I didn't but I did read those "instructions" he was hocking.

Same method as TM - just keep bouncin up and down until you float. It'll happen. Don't give up.