• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151202 - Open Lines - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 02, 2015, 10:58:04 PM

Quote from: trostol on December 02, 2015, 11:15:57 PM
i get that Art but..people also need a break from this which will be on for the next few...weeks...get their minds off of it if just for a few hours

Well there are those of us who avoid the MSM and the talking heads so I think it is good that Art is talking about it.

Robert

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 02, 2015, 11:16:46 PMArt has been wanting to get into politics for so long it's like a dam has finally broke.
No, I don't think it's that.  He's had it impressed on him.  First he gets credible death threats, then he sees it happening to unlikely subjects.  How could he not talk about this?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 02, 2015, 11:16:46 PM
Art has been wanting to get into politics for so long it's like a dam has finally broke.

Where is their ISIS?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 02, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
But...  but...  Sayed is getting his 72 virgins right now...  Of course, they didn't tell him that he'll have E.D. in "heaven."

Is it verified that he's the dead suspect?

Rix Gins

Art wants to hear what we should do...How long before that dude calls in to say we gotta git rid o" that thar Muslim in the White House?

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 11:18:07 PM
Didn't he say recently he wanted to avoid politics?
That was Dave who says no but does. Art has always done politics though for a time they were boring but this kind of breaking news is, sorta, beyond politics? Maybe? For a time? A second?

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 02, 2015, 11:19:22 PM
Art wants to hear what we should do...How long before that dude calls in to say we gotta git rid o" that thar Muslim in the White House?

LOL....that may happen towards the end of the program.  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 11:18:51 PM
Terrorism, of course, is nothing new, even here. It is the coverage that makes it so much "better." And, in the past, it was often done on minorities or, more recently, by Muslims and weirdo, leftist almost cultlike groups. But I think it is the coverage (not that the SLA, MOVE, the Islamic Center in DC stuff didn't get coverage but not 24/7 instant stuff.)

I so remember the SLA "house fire" coverage as a kid.

Steve Gregory on KFI had the shit today, he was breaking all sorts of it today.

Zenman

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 02, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
But...  but...  Sayed is getting his 72 virgins right now...  Of course, they didn't tell him that he'll have E.D. in "heaven."

Hate to think it, but I'm wondering if this wasn't actually a diversion, the main event being called off. 

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 11:20:15 PM
That was Dave who says no but does. Art has always done politics though for a time they were boring but this kind of breaking news is, sorta, beyond politics? Maybe? For a time? A second?

Yeah, but I'm thinking he commented recently how he wants to avoid it.  Meh...I'd rather hear him talk about it than Dave Richard Noory.

norland2424

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 02, 2015, 11:17:59 PM
Well norland I don't expect much from you.  I mean, after all, you are a Bush fan.  How about this woman who takes her son to that center every week?

Oh, and I love your awesome apathy towards the people who were in that particular wing.  Awesome man.  "just office personal and case workers."  They're okay to shoot, right?

[â€"]booboothechicken 2826 points 8 hours ago

I have an autistic son and we visit this medical center weekly. It's an amazing non-profit that helps children with all sorts of developmental disabilities. This is sickening.

from r/news

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3v6iq7/authorities_respond_to_20_victim_shooting/

I know the area and i know person that works there dumbass
About IRC
For the past 44 years, Inland Regional Center’s qualified and supportive employees strive daily to serve more than 31,000 individuals with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties. As the largest of the regional centers in the State of California, Inland Regional Center is a nonprofit, private community-based agency that is proud to help obtain services and support for our constituents. Our core values of independence, inclusion and empowerment are the foundation that drives all staff in interactions, provisions of services, and program planning processes.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THE GUEST CANCELED AND WE GOT OPEN LINES!%!!!!@$~

Juan Cena

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 02, 2015, 11:20:46 PM
Jorch will say they need to drop a nuke on em.

Alex Jones will say it was a false flag operation.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:22:22 PM

Its not real open lines, its going to turn into the Paris attack style open lines.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 02, 2015, 11:22:20 PM
In San Bernardino . . .

I'm sorry guys and gals but I must confess....Every time I hear or see a reference to San Bernadino I think of Frank Zappa.  I'm weird.

ShayP

You must've had your earbuds in.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 02, 2015, 11:22:54 PM
Alex Jones will say it was a false flag operation.

Yeah he's got a living to make, peddling bullshit to people.

Quote from: norland2424 on December 02, 2015, 11:23:40 PM
Its not real open lines, its going to turn into the Paris attack style open lines.

Oh christ. Why didn't Art do this for Planned Parenthood. The silence of the right wing on stuff like that is sickening.

Juan Cena

It doesn't sound like it's gonna be one of those kind of open line nights.

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 11:23:49 PM
I'm sorry guys and gals but I must confess....Every time I hear or see a reference to San Bernadino I think of Frank Zappa.  I'm weird.

Yes I was thinking the same as well....

Ciardelo

Good evening Queen Sandy