• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151201 - Todd Robbins - The Macabre - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 01, 2015, 09:54:09 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 02, 2015, 02:14:16 PM
By the way, Ziznak, that is a most insightful and well stated post.
I was admiring it too. Everything correlated with my impression except for the "and his guest" part of "Hoagland and his guest were all over the map with their speculations." I think Dr. Spence was trying to be diplomatic with Hoaxy. I suppose though, if you get into a mud pen with pigs you're going to get a little dirty...Spence is no stranger to looking at history with an eye to conspiracy, if you see the books he has either authored or contributed to.

I've also noticed Hoaxy's frequent use of the French terms vis-à-vis and à la. Given his penchant for using an English acronym for ISIS in a weak attempt to tie in with the goddess Isis, I've decided to link his frequent use of the French word à la with Allah.

I'm fairly certain at this point of my research that Hoaxy is trying to subliminally soften his vast world-wide audience to the idea of worshiping Allah.

So be on guard everybody; every time you hear Hoaxy say à la, know what he is really talking about. You have been warned.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 02, 2015, 01:17:29 PM
No machine here, just twisted. And having fun. People need to not take themselves so seriously. I don't.

You seem to take my posts quite seriously. Or is that just a 'but-all-the-lemmings-are-going-this-way' kind of thing?

Oh, and just to be clear, I didn't mean the 'butch/femme' stereotype thing. There are far worse stereotypes to perpetuate, are there not?

RoseGirl

Oh and please don't rewrite my posts. Manipulating someone into saying something doesn't make it true. Right Nancy?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 02, 2015, 03:56:01 PM
Oh and please don't rewrite my posts. Manipulating someone into saying something doesn't make it true. Right Nancy?

Why do you keep bringing Nancy into your ramblings? You've been talking shit long before you ever heard of her.
How are you the victim this time, Lasha?

RoseGirl

um....just so you know Mr Alien07....I have you on ignore, so....rant at your leisure, we all need a hobby.

ziznak

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 02, 2015, 02:14:16 PM
By the way, Ziznak, that is a most insightful and well stated post.
I know right I never do that shit!  I may have let my opinions of hoagie spill over onto his guest a bit. I'd actually like to give this show another listen... may have to find it out there somewheres???

FLLFlash

Just kinda wondering why all this vitriol has bled over into the daily show thread. In as much as you can do pretty much anything here at BellGab this stuff really belongs elsewhere.

That said I'm now going back to hiding behind the sofa.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on December 02, 2015, 01:36:31 AM
People are strange, i can say that girls that eat snot in grade school wind up to swallow.
snot is cum, its a medical fact.
Catholic girls start much to late, Billy Joel was correct.
The pen nose trick is older than me, people that actual stick a pen up the nose would be dead.

Some of the girls of this generation, much like their male counterparts, are way more disgusting than they were back in my day.  If you need any proof, watch this.

Seriously.  Seriously.  wtf is wrong with this new generation??

Warning.  It's a gross video, so you've been warned.  Having said that, the sociological aspect of it is much worse than the act.

Basically this girl goes to a mall, makes her fingers wet with her vagina then randomly asks people to smell her new "perfume" and tell her what they think.  And they call this a prank??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca8_1449025527

FLLFlash

I turned it off after 0:30.

It's a prank, but a pretty twisted prank. And no, I didn't miss the point. There was absolutely no point to the clip other than to disgust.

bellNwhistle

I expected this interview to be creepier, based on "the Macabre".. my husband warned me that I might be too scared to listen to it, but it wasn't even remotely disturbing.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: FLLFlash on December 03, 2015, 01:57:47 PM
I turned it off after 0:30.

It's a prank, but a pretty twisted prank. And no, I didn't miss the point. There was absolutely no point to the clip other than to disgust.

Exactly.  It's disgusting.  But it's a symptom of the actions of today's younger generation.  One of the male analogs is the knockout game.  It's also a "prank" but only in the minds of the sociopathic younger generation.  To everyone else, it's a crime.  In fact, had that video been a male performing a similar disgusting act I'm fairly certain the police would have been at his door very shortly after posting it on the internet. But that's a whole different argument.

As disgusting as these and other acts are by the younger generation, I would rather not stick my head in the sand and not at least be aware of what is going on.  This disgusting behavior needs to be acknowledged and dealt with.  Sticking your head in the sand isn't an option.   Depending on your age, todays younger generation will be in charge when you are a senior citizen (or at least older) and we are relying on them to run the world in some semblance of a responsible manner.

That scary fact is way more disturbing than any video these little shits post on the Internet.

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 02, 2015, 08:56:21 PM
Some of the girls of this generation, much like their male counterparts, are way more disgusting than they were back in my day.  If you need any proof, watch this.

Seriously.  Seriously.  wtf is wrong with this new generation??

Warning.  It's a gross video, so you've been warned.  Having said that, the sociological aspect of it is much worse than the act.

Basically this girl goes to a mall, makes her fingers wet with her vagina then randomly asks people to smell her new "perfume" and tell her what they think.  And they call this a prank??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca8_1449025527
Smells like a yeast infection, that girl is making muffins in her oven

Oleus

I can only listen to the first hour tonight.  New job. Bad but also good timing.   

#goheather

Ciardelo

Quote from: Oleus on December 14, 2015, 10:47:08 PM
I can only listen to the first hour tonight.  New job. Bad but also good timing.   

#goheather
Gratz on the new job!

#gooleus

anunnaki

Who is coughing and blowing their nose, clearing their throat in the background ?

Oleus

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
Gratz on the new job!

#gooleus

Thanks. It's bittersweet as hell because Art got me through these last few months. Damnit even Hoagland did.   We'll always have culver city Toyota

Oleus

Oh hell I hope this isn't the ghost tour Savannah guy from a few months ago.  I lived many years in Savannah and hated that guy