• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151130 - Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 30, 2015, 09:28:31 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: WOTR on November 30, 2015, 11:14:44 PM
Meh... One week until I am a flying humanoid... "Going to Winnipeg."  (If your Canadian you will likely get the reference.)

Not related:
Did you know that the term cryptid was coined by a dude from Manitoba?

Designx

So a night full of BS. These shows can be good if they go way way off the deep end. If the guy tries to be scientific then he'll be full of fail.

Spinner

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Spinner on November 30, 2015, 11:15:42 PM

Oh, c'mon. Let's suspend disbelief for a while and have some good fun. :)

I definitely think that tonight's outcome depends heavily on how well Gerhard comports himself during the first 90 minutes. If he doesn't set Art's bullshit meter off too much then it may go all 3 hours. In an ideal world.

trostol

no..i refuse to take part of that RCH experiment of radio with pictures!!!!

zeebo

Quote from: Spinner on November 30, 2015, 11:15:42 PM
Oh, c'mon. Let's suspend disbelief for a while and have some good fun. :)

ding ding ding ... that's the proper cryptoid attitiude

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2015, 11:16:32 PM
I forget, I do recall some guys talking about "flying snakes" in South Africa. Not "rods", though, some connected them.

I'd "rod" Linda Moulton Howe...

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 30, 2015, 11:15:28 PM
I remember the good old days when fake credentials were only available to the masses from classified ads in the back of "Rolling Stone" and "National Lampoon". *sigh*
There is a make-shift business setup of what looks like some trailers and claptrap that advertises "ID" on highway 71 towards Houston. I've never stopped but always wondered. WTF? A major highway, and right next to it. And has one of those signs used by businesses in rural areas. ICE or our TABC (alcohol cops) undercover operation for stupid illegals and high-school kids?

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 30, 2015, 11:18:45 PM
no..i refuse to take part of that RCH experiment of radio with pictures!!!!

I call it 'slideshow with ramblings'

doctor weird

I have a friend from high school, who swears that one night he and his brother where driving down a backroad at night (in Texas) and claim that a flying insect-like man flew out in front of them, almost causing them to go crashing into a ditch. He told me this story about 13 years ago. Very good friend, no reason to lie/fabricate a story to impress me.

trostol

i like cryptids..only problem is for the most part they are just old wives tales/urban legends

Barfly

Quote from: coaster on November 30, 2015, 11:18:25 PM
You're in the keys. Jesus. I'd never be able to put pants on.
I try to stay naked only in the house, but the chicks here dont have much clothing on, its after midnight and cool now 76f

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Sithmaster on November 30, 2015, 11:20:48 PM
I was dp'd by an aswala and a chupucabra.

You got used by literal monster dong.
A thousand rounds of applause to you.

Donald Noory

Aswang what a joke.   Philippinos are credulous as hell. Lady at my work believed in mananangaal a creature with no legs, only torso with wings. When  I laughed she got indignant and insisted it was real.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 30, 2015, 11:20:15 PM
i like cryptids..only problem is for the most part they are just old wives tales/urban legends

sure ... until sheepsquatch crosses your path