• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

WanagoBleu

A couple of professionally trained military grade Belgain Sheperds, and that guy would have been laid out until the Police got there. Art must know some miliTary pro out at Nellis or Creech. Or some of the K9 trainers at Metro. Art, if you need some references, pm me.

ArJuna

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
Just a black kid walking by your house, no worries.

It was in the direction of a "black" neighborhood 1/4 mile away.  i think it was in the park between us and them.  The shots were very close. a couple hundred yards at most.

AppealPlay

Not directed at anyone in particular but it's probably best to refrain from libeling people by accusing them of being the guy stalking and shooting at Art.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
probably but doesnt sound like thats something Art wants to ..delve into

Good idea to keep security protocols confidential... I'm just thinking of a gaurd driving around in one of those little pickup trucks...more of a visible deterrent.

coaster

I could still see Leo getting someone to scare Art. Look at all the crazy nonsense and hate hes been spewing for months. I'm surprised he hasn't been questioned about it already.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:16:23 PM
Obviously the fucktard doing this shit needs to be handled.

Until then, maybe Art builds a nice safe room they can go to.  One where they don't have to sleep on the floor.  When not in use it could be a nice man cave.

Zzzzillion

"It's a dome. A damn dome."

Finally, Hoagland proven correct all along.

I knew it.

Quote from: phrodo on November 25, 2015, 11:13:01 PM
He shoulda ripped off a couple of shots just over their head as a warning.
AGREED !
It works, plus word gets out to leave the place alone too.

albrecht

I guess it is too late, and I like that Art likes us all to be friends over his shows, HAM, etc but I don't think it is smart for any 'public personality,' or even normal folks to talk much about their location, house, children, wife, etc. The perverts, nutjobs, terrorists, criminals, or just crazy or annoying fans use that stuff.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2015, 11:18:07 PM
Good idea to keep security protocols confidential... I'm just thinking of a gaurd driving around in one of those little pickup trucks...more of a visible deterrent.

i would do some mock gun turrets lol

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 25, 2015, 11:17:23 PM
You want blacks to stop getting shot? Stop fucking with the police. BLM has made them think they're above the law and they exploit that idea.

Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks.

They do have a problem.

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:16:23 PM
Obviously the fucktard doing this shit needs to be handled.

Until then, maybe Art builds a nice safe room they can go to.  One where they don't have to sleep on the floor.  When not in use it could be a nice man cave.

I'm surprised Art doesn't have a survival bunker.

NXOEED

Okay so, Tunein cut out right at the part where Art said he was going away for a while. Is that just for the holiday or indefinitely? Also, hi.

SciFiAuthor

It's such bullshit that Art has to deal with shit like this. I mean come on, it's just a radio program yet someone wants to make this kind of trouble over it. Whoever it is is fucking stupid. 

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:16:15 PM
look i know Noory is hated around here but really..to think Dave has the intelligence to go about something like this is giving him far too much credit

Noory was probably not directly involved.  Tommy D. did this under his own volition so he can maintain his job security and because he's worried that his lil buddy will be fired from his job if Art sticks around for too long.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on November 25, 2015, 11:20:05 PM
Okay so, Tunein cut out right at the part where Art said he was going away for a while. Is that just for the holiday or indefinitely? Also, hi.

Hi NX! How have you been?

Art is staying!

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:17:59 PM
Not directed at anyone in particular but it's probably best to refrain from libeling people by accusing them of being the guy stalking and shooting at Art.

Thats sounds like something the shooter would say hmmm  :D ;D.

ShayP

He's not.  Hi.  :)

Wednesday

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 25, 2015, 11:14:31 PM
I wonder what the ramifications would have been if Art had shot the fucker.  I feel like it should have been justified even if he didn't see a gun, but I'm not familiar with Nevada law.

look up
NRS 200.200  Killing in self-defense.  If a person kills another in self-defense, it must appear that:
      1.  The danger was so urgent and pressing that, in order to save the person’s own life, or to prevent the person from receiving great bodily harm, the killing of the other was absolutely necessary; and
      2.  The person killed was the assailant, or that the slayer had really, and in good faith, endeavored to decline any further struggle before the mortal blow was given.
      [1911 C&P § 137; RL § 6402; NCL § 10084]

Zenman

Yeah, that's a dome.

Art definitely needs guard dogs or some guinea hens at least. Serious stuff.

coaster

Holiday.