• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

Donald Noory

How much business could this psychic treadmill repair guy actually get? Probably spends more on advertising than he takes in.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 18, 2015, 11:32:51 PM
OK! ZZ Top sent him a special box that allows him to put a phase effect on his signal

I asked about this here years ago trying to find someone who remembers him talking about his phase shifter and playing music through it, and everyone swore I was on too many reefers, but its true. DAMNIT IT'S TRUE!

I remember an extra-phasey version of moody blues and of ELO back in the 90s.
orange barrel or purple flat will cause you to phase shift too.

bateman

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 18, 2015, 11:34:59 PM
How much business could this psychic treadmill repair guy actually get? Probably spends more on advertising than he takes in.

I've been wondering the same thing. And are these treadmills constantly breaking?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:31:09 PM
Wait, Hinkley was a Montauk Point kid? Now THAT would be a good show!

There is actually a tenuous link. Hinkley's dad and George Bush senior were apparently pals and Bush apparently made a concerted effort to suppress that fact in the news at the time. Bush was, of course, the head of the CIA during it's reputed mind-control experiments era. You gotta admit it's kinda fucked up that he would be in love with Jody Foster :P

Ciardelo

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 18, 2015, 11:34:40 PM
Is Dark Matter News just another news segment now?
Amy needs to get back to the wacky weird stuff.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 18, 2015, 11:31:13 PM
Your overthinking and assuming is concerning to me. I've seen this before and its not good.

Call security.

Juan Cena

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 18, 2015, 11:33:44 PM
Do you think he cared?

He shot a president for her. Wasted the last 34 years of his life because of it.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:32:15 PM
They've got legs, and know how to use them.
not so sharply dressed. (I saw what you did there.......😁)

FLLFlash

trostol

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2015, 11:36:06 PM
thats how i listen to, but i had to switch to the mp3 stream
I always listen to the MP3, its not like i want to crank the music for the quality, hell 16k would be ok for me.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 11:35:58 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. And are these treadmills constantly breaking?

Nope, so maybe we also need need a pschyic treadmill maintenence man.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2015, 11:37:04 PM
There is actually a tenuous link. Hinkley's dad and George Bush senior were apparently pals and Bush apparently made a concerted effort to suppress that fact in the news at the time. Bush was, of course, the head of the CIA during it's reputed mind-control experiments era. You gotta admit it's kinda fucked up that he would be in love with Jody Foster :P

FLLFlash

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 18, 2015, 11:32:51 PM
OK! ZZ Top sent him a special box that allows him to put a phase effect on his signal

I asked about this here years ago trying to find someone who remembers him talking about his phase shifter and playing music through it, and everyone swore I was on too many reefers, but its true. DAMNIT IT'S TRUE!

I remember an extra-phasey version of moody blues and of ELO back in the 90s.

I remember when Art phased his theme song.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2015, 11:37:04 PM

Mind.

Blown.

Dr. MD MD

This may have already been discussed in a previous thread but I have to ask: Amy Martin is just a text to speech app with a female voice, right?

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 18, 2015, 11:37:39 PM
Amy needs to get back to the wacky weird stuff.

Yep.  I want fringe science projects and curious cryptid sightings, not another cable news outlet.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 11:39:40 PM
I know exactly what it takes to go insane and snap.
We all do, why do you think we are here?
This is a therapy group isn't it?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2015, 11:41:25 PM
Yep.  I want fringe science projects and curious cryptid sightings, not another cable news outlet.
^^^this