https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLQzBZi5G8

There's more Art interviews with Martin listed over here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETN7d1XP2g8cB-zVukf3Ag
( click on the Videos tab)

trostol

as Billy Joel said

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are much more fun

Someone ask if Dungeons and Dragons is manifesting these demons into the world.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on November 09, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
that has always been my belief

It's interesting how all that played out. It seems like some of the early Christians thought she was his wife, but by the time of Pope Gregory I she was being likened to being a former prostitute, for which no evidence actually exists in any of the scriptures. Seemed like a huge trash job to me.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 09, 2015, 11:45:01 PM
The main point is to get the muzzle of that barrel pointed anywhere but at you. No need for a bunch of fancy moves, in fact the simpler and faster, the better.

Absolutely this. Just not involving me trying to prevent the operation of a slide. I don't have those mighty kind of hands. I have good forearms and elbows though.

TigerLily

Thanks, gx2music.  I'll do this instead of duh, duh, duh.....Hoaxland

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:02:12 AM
makes sense why you love yourself so much lol

"I love myself better than you. I know it's wrong, so what should I do?"

Catsmile

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 10, 2015, 12:04:29 AM
Absolutely this. Just not involving me trying to prevent the operation of a slide. I don't have those mighty kind of hands. I have good forearms and elbows though.

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 10, 2015, 12:05:18 AM
Jebus this dude is boring.

Careful! The gimmick Hoaxland lover is going to pick you as his next target of hate with complaints like that!

Sean92008

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:04:55 AM

I was in a catholic school classroom just a few miles away from that plane crash...  There.  I tied the show to the picture.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:07:14 AM
Careful! The gimmick Hoaxland lover is going to pick you as his next target of hate with complaints like that!

I'm so conflicted tonight, Sandra.  On one hand I want to listen to Hoaxland to hear his response to this weekend's postings (especially Art's post) and his guest seems completely insane which I love.  On the other hand, I don't want to support his program by listening.  What do I do?  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

FLLFlash

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 09, 2015, 11:48:28 PM
I was not raised in the church.  I was agnostic for almost 30 years.  I'm not brainwashed (that I know of!) and I came to Jesus of my own accord.  The same way anyone would (and can!).

I'm grateful for my Sunday school upbringing by open minded parents. Best of both worlds.

flimflam384

The invitation begins with the rolling of the character.  This summons the demon.  The ritual devouring of the Doritos and rolling of the Satanic 20 Sided Die of Abomination begins with the Priest of Satan, called the "Dungeon Master"

gx2music

Quote from: TigerLily on November 10, 2015, 12:05:24 AM
Thanks, gx2music.  I'll do this instead of duh, duh, duh.....Hoaxland

It's well worth it - and I'm not even Catholic. Art is a master at teasing out occult details that Catholics don't really talk about openly in day to day life...( when was the last time you heard the pope or a cardinal openly refer to Satan or demons?)

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 10, 2015, 12:08:35 AM
I'm so conflicted tonight, Sandra.  On one hand I want to listen to Hoaxland to hear his response to this weekend's postings (especially Art's post) and his guest seems completely insane which I love.  On the other hand, I don't want to support his program by listening.  What do I do?  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I am going to listen to the first 10-15 minutes, to see if there is any new drama and then listen to Barfly's appearance on podcast.

TigerLily

I'm not Sandra but we are sisters.  He hates you using bandwidth so use Tune in and listen to the first 20 minutes, mute and then do whatever.  I'm listenilng to to Father Malachi

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:55:08 PM
oooh, pain pill is kicking in, my flock.... I have created a new slogan for my new cult, "Peace be on you", and they all replied: "Peace on you too"... night all
Later Hautex. :)

FLLFlash

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
It took me 5 minutes and $45 to become an ordained minister yesterday so I could preside over my friends wedding. No questions were asked except "how am I going to pay". I am now a Reverend, can start my own church (cult) bury and baptize.... How wrong is this...... scary in my opinion.... I would like to "lake baptize" our local Hooters girls though... more than that, I am not qualified

In Florida any notary can conduct a wedding. My father did a bunch of them and he's a humanist. No Jesus for him!

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:07:14 AM

HA!

Can't remember if you were around for his last show (or whichever one started with the scolding of Bellgabbers and ended with a clearly psychotic failed singer and her commercial jingles and insane ramblings), but MAN, that was some weird shit right there.

SciFiAuthor

Listen with every device you have to suck up bandwidth.

gx2music

If you listen to RCH he'll complain about his bandwidth costs.