jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/mon-nov-9-ralph-sarchie-demonology/

QuoteA retired NYPD Sargent, Ralph Sarchie worked out of the 46th Precinct in New York’s South Bronx. But it is his other job that he calls “The Work”: investigating cases of demonic possession and assisting in the exorcisms of humanity’s most ancient, and most dangerous, foes.  Tonight he discusses his investigations into an inhuman evil that has never been explained, solved, or understood.  He has been schooled in the rituals of exorcism, and is an eyewitness to the reality of the demonic.  Sarchie hosts the new Destination America series The Demon Files which premiered on November 1st.

starrmtn001

Good afternoon and thank you Jazmunda!
Greetings Fellow Gabbers!

AppealPlay

I still get excited when I hear The Chase come on. ;D

I hope Art mentions his YouTube channel tonight.  He should really plug that every few days.  Jaz is doing great work with it and it would really help grow the show.

trostol

more about ze mouse and people wanna tell Art what to do lol

Hog

Rocky4228

My new theory is that the mouse is an emissary of the shadow person that spooked Art in his studio.

trostol

Art talking for 3 hours about this mouse would be vastly more interesting then Dave

ShayP

Hello everybody!  I expect tonight's show to be wunnerful.  :D

Greetings All :)
Abbey Normal.
To see or not to see
The mousecapades  ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Willard. Has Art seen it? Ok, rats, not mice, but still the concept....I wouldn't trust that mouse. Bring in the cats.