• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:28:15 PM
Donald Noory ... express not unpopular opinions here, however rational, unless prepared to suffer a weak-minded verbal assault. Usually from this dipshit.

Yeah I know.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 03, 2015, 11:27:07 PM
That's surprising.  I've emailed her maybe 3-4 times over the years, always got a polite, meaningful response.  One of those responses took several months, but she did answer it.

I sent her pics and details of the story. Sent them a second time when I didn't get a response. Assumed either she was swamped with incoming emails or my email message got lost in the bit bucket somewhere. No big deal, I drank, I cried but I got over it eventually.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:28:15 PM
Donald Noory ... express not unpopular opinions here, however rational, unless prepared to suffer a weak-minded verbal assault. Usually from this dipshit.
Praise MV and TL, we have another candidate.

zeebo

Wait is this breaking news?  Are they getting light dimming across red & blue spectra?  (This would indicate it's not a cloud and more of a solid object as I understand it.)

popple

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 03, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
The Wormhole won't load for me.  It's a breakdown in physics.

The wormhole just needs to be cored out, and have excess message bulk removed.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 03, 2015, 11:28:59 PM
And you keep jumping at badger bait, dumbass.

Just tellin' it like it is, asshole.  You jumped into this conversation and it wasn't your place.  Then you infer that I'm sick then you out yourself as a total asshole hypocrite.  Crawl back under your rock.  You don't even respect Art.  You're just here to troll like the troll that you are.

We're onto ya.   8)

Zzzzillion

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2015, 11:28:13 PM
Just one of the cool things of OTR are the commercials for smokes. Amazing. I actually remember thinking in London that a street/area was named after the cigs.

Some radio show was recalling the Flintstones animated commercials for cigarettes the other day. Even more unsettling than the doctors' endorsements.

But I digress ... are they still talking about the megastructure thingy?

albrecht

I like LMH but never received responses to emails. And, no, not creepy or Dave-like emails but stuff about ancient structures, UFO's, etc. I don't mind but just mention.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2015, 11:30:34 PM
Wait is this breaking news?  Are they getting light dimming across red & blue spectra?  (This would indicate it's not a cloud and more of a solid object as I understand it.)

There's quite a bit of news to break regarding this story.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:29:36 PM
I sent her pics and details of the story. Sent them a second time when I didn't get a response. Assumed either she was swamped with incoming emails or my email message got lost in the bit bucket somewhere. No big deal, I drank, I cried but I got over it eventually.

Same thing happened to me when my ferret died.

I wonder if Anthony Weiner sent any "e-mails" to LMH.

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:31:34 PM
Just tellin' it like it is, asshole.  You jumped into this conversation and it wasn't your place.  Then you infer that I'm sick then you out yourself as a total asshole hypocrite.  Crawl back under your rock.  You don't even respect Art.  You're just here to troll like the troll that you are.

We're onto ya.   8)

Glad to know I got you so worked up. You're a real turd.

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
Some radio show was recalling the Flintstones animated commercials for cigarettes the other day. Even more unsettling than the doctors' endorsements.

Yeah, I've seen those.  It was unsettling.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 03, 2015, 11:32:58 PM
There's quite a bit of news to break regarding this story.
That's right. Be afraid. Very Afraid. It's the Borg.

coaster

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:31:49 PM
Damn, those still look good, especially when I'm drinking.
X2. I quit years ago,  but whenever I drank, I'd end up chain smoking a pack of some cheap smokes. Felt miserable afterwards. Now I cannot stand cigarette smoke. It is absolutely nauseating.

popple

ALIENS ARE COMING HERE FOR OUR SQUATTY POTTIES!!!

Noorynoid

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 03, 2015, 11:32:14 PM

I seem to recall the Flintsones commercials, was it for Winstons? Seems to me Fred was sitting in his stone easy chair saying 'Winstons taste good like a cigarette should' And Chesterfields were the magazine and newspaper advertised choice for more doctors everywhere.

Ciardelo

Shit. I need a squatty  potty. Poop. Scat. Dropping the kids off at the pool. Damn.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 03, 2015, 11:34:13 PM
Glad to know I got you so worked up. You're a real turd.
Maybe you and Cody need to talk about poop . . . .

TigerLily

I turn my back for a minute and 3 pages go by.  I had to set up my laptop so I am listening on my kindle and threading on the laptop. Option of last resort.  That didnt even work last night. If I disappear you'll know I lost one or the other.

Did I see  my initials used in vain?

zeebo

Quote from: popple on November 03, 2015, 11:35:53 PM
ALIENS ARE COMING HERE FOR OUR SQUATTY POTTIES!!!

They're the perfect size for our diminutive space friends!

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 03, 2015, 11:35:56 PM
I seem to recall the Flintsones commercials, was it for Winstons? Seems to me Fred was sitting in his stone easy chair saying 'Winstons taste good like a cigarette should' And Chesterfields were the magazine and newspaper advertised choice for more doctors everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZvHiiWFbBU

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 03, 2015, 11:30:13 PM
Praise MV and TL, we have another candidate.

The ones with the lowest IQs always squeal the loudest.   8)