• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151102 - Cody Lundin - Survival - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 02, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on November 02, 2015, 11:42:24 PM
I think what the guest means is that the word "Survivalist" has a negative connotation in society.

If you look up the word survivalist or survival it doesn't link to McVeigh. IT has a real meaning, not a media socially constructed meaning, let's be honest, he learned how to blow up buildings in the Armed Forces for the Military Industrial Complex....they too maybe guess what.....survivalists. The govt stores massive supplies for disasters, they maybe survivalists, it only connotes negative to a person that never has thought much about survival nor what it implies about life.

Ciardelo

Quote from: StonedApeMan on November 02, 2015, 11:45:46 PM
My god Cody is being a dick.  Needs some bong rips or something.
How so? I'm enjoying the interview. Tell me how dickish he's being.

Donald Noory

That's gross, I don't want to see his dirty feet walk by when I'm eating in a restaurant.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 02, 2015, 11:44:37 PM
I would say that he's right. I mean, when you say it then it sort of connotes some guy in a basement with a bunch of food, a shot gun and a bible waiting for the Armageddon. But at the same time, it's silly not to be somewhat prepared.

I mostly think Quick Karl.

Zzzzillion

"You can take a special forces guy and take off his boots and he'll be worthless."

I hate this person.

And I'd like to see what would happen if he and a barefoot Navy Seal tangled. I'm thinking hippie dude with hard stinky feet ends up on the ground, dude.

BobBlahBlah

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2015, 11:47:55 PM
How so? I'm enjoying the interview. Tell me how dickish he's being.

Good interview but he is being a bit brash.

popple

ShayP

I need shoes.  I can NEVER survive without them.  Shit...I prefer wearing a nice cross-trainer while engaging in coitus.

Catsmile

Yes a lot of people go without shoes... most not by choice. :(

Quote from: ShayP on November 02, 2015, 11:44:19 PM
I personally think this is a nice break from the usual stuff.  Know what I mean?
Seconded.
Mix it up Art.

SciFiAuthor

So basically, all the post-apocalyptic cannibals have to do is throw a bunch of game jacks around this guy and they've got him.

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on November 02, 2015, 11:48:49 PM
Good interview but he is being a bit brash.

The interview seems to have taken a strange turn and never found its way back.

chefist

Oh I think Cody is going to spill the beans on his departure from Dual Survival!

IN another life Cody could have been a wrestler on TV.

Catsmile

Yeah DUDE Why you wearing clothes?
That "Gear" is holding you back, making you weak.