• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151027 - Tish Owen - Curses - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 27, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

ShayP

Did she say social media was the greatest thing ever? *puke*

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 27, 2015, 10:31:53 PM
Trying to recall if Art has ever used Cliff Richard's "Devil Woman" as bumper music. A shame if he hasn't.

I'm pretty sure he has once or twice in the 90's. I love that tune.

NTTjapan

Steph Curry has 40 pts - still 3 min left in 3rd qtr. ‼️

Barfly

Where i live we have a lot of Haitians that believe in Voodoo and spells, i had two spells put on me so far, still waiting for the results of the spells years later.
also i get along with just about everybody, but the Haitians are the scum of the earth, i detest most of them, in fact i only know one that is cool, and he says his peoples behavior embarrass him.

bateman

This lady sounds like she's making all this up as she goes along.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2015, 10:46:54 PM
This lady sounds like she's making all this up as she goes along.

she is all over the place quite honestly...i do not claim to be an expert on witches or paganism but she is ..awful

Weirdoradio

Ooooh boy.
Art's retort of "oh you got all of those guys" after she listed off Thor and Poseidon was great.

gx2music

she's got some very fcked up religious views.  Utterly confusing.

henge0stone

Apparently she talked about the Bell Witch, wish she would talk about that. That's more interesting than all this Wicca bs.

Quote from: Barfly on October 27, 2015, 10:46:47 PM
Where i live we have a lot of Haitians that believe in Voodoo and spells, i had two spells put on me so far, still waiting for the results of the spells years later.
also i get along with just about everybody, but the Haitians are the scum of the earth, i detest most of them, in fact i only know one that is cool, and he says his peoples behavior embarrass him.

The spell of only sleeping with woman named Lisa.

trostol

and most witches wont do that..most witches will not screw with "black magic" due to rule of 3

but "magic" doesn't have a color ..its all about the intention

maren

Quote from: Barfly on October 27, 2015, 10:46:47 PM

I daresay it's the same with many other organized religion zealots.  Insufferable.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 27, 2015, 10:49:31 PM
and most witches wont do that..most witches will not screw with "black magic" due to rule of 3

but "magic" doesn't have a color ..its all about the intention

Do you believe in magic? , not judging just curious.

Ok serious question. Isn't karma something that deals with your past lives and next lives?

trostol

Art needs to move on from finding a witch..he has a certain...notion he wants for his witch and most are not gonna be like that

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 27, 2015, 10:49:30 PM
That looks terribly good.

Cheers High Priest Sandman and Brother Shay.

I just tried one of the Granville Island Winter Ales and it's very good.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 27, 2015, 10:48:58 PM
The spell of only sleeping with woman named Lisa.
great reply, but the last 7 years i have lived on the island i dont think i had sex with any woman named Lisa, I dont ask the hookers names