• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151020 - David Jacobs - Hubrids Part II Take II - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 20, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 20, 2015, 10:32:07 PM
Darth Sandra - Love the Avatar choice.  ;)
It renders well for the alotted space too.

Yeah I'll probably keep this one for a week or so. :)

Tarbaby

I'm a bit confused about how the healing red lights are invisible. Can something be both red and invisible?

Jocko Johnson

So what if the real humans just refuse to help the hubrids and expose them or let them die or just act like asses and expose themselves?  If Jacobs is right this seems to be the only a tion we can take.

chefist

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 20, 2015, 10:33:41 PM
So what if the real humans just refuse to help the hubrids and expose them or let them die or just act like asses and expose themselves?  If Jacobs is right this seems to be the only a tion we can take.

Hey...what happened to you tonight? Where did you go? Missed ya on the GabCast?

chefist

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2015, 10:34:44 PM
"I listen to Art Bell, so let me replace your roof".

Brilliant! "I listen to Art Bell, let me _______ your _________."

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2015, 10:34:44 PM
"I listen to Art Bell, so let me replace your roof".

How exactly does that work if someone lives on the other side of the country from him? Does he fly out and replace your roof? Or does he just send you the roof and expect you to put it on yourself?

coaster

Quote from: trostol on October 20, 2015, 10:33:36 PM
take your oidar and shove it lol
every time he mentions how it uses your computer's usb port, I think of Hoagland, and how sad he would be because he couldn't hook it up.

maren

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 20, 2015, 10:32:37 PM
I lived in Bellevue Wa for a short time.  :)

You would have been safe -- they're saying FEMA is essentially figuring everything West of I-5 will be gone.  Don't know if it's supposed to barrel its way in through the ship canal and into Lake Washington, though -- and slap Bellevue silly. :D  Not ALL that many people make it up this way, so happy to hear you were here!  *wave*

Quote from: coaster on October 20, 2015, 10:36:18 PM
every time he mentions how it uses your computer's usb port, I think of Hoagland, and how sad he would be because he couldn't hook it up.

lol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 20, 2015, 10:29:54 PM
This guy has an alien sex fetish.

I don't know.  That space babe described by Travis Walton was pretty hot.  I would not mind her abducting me some night.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 20, 2015, 10:36:00 PM
How exactly does that work if someone lives on the other side of the country from him? Does he fly out and replace your roof? Or does he just send you the roof and expect you to put it on yourself?

The force Sandra, the god damn force  :D.

Spinner

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 20, 2015, 10:30:00 PM
What if aliens run all the fertility clinics?  Every invitro baby could be a hubrid!
If I were an alien wanting to "hybridize," that's exactly what I would do.
Don't need all the clinics. Just a few scattered around the world.  8)

How much does it cost to run an ad? If it's not too much I'd seriously consider running a fake ad just to amuse myself.

Weirdoradio

This bumper choice of The Logical Song seems... A little too meta for the on air shenanigans

Weirdoradio

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 10:39:11 PM
I like Supertramp.  Montrealers really love them.

Dennis DeYoung 4 life.

He really does draw a lot here on a regular basis.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: maren on October 20, 2015, 10:36:47 PM
You would have been safe -- they're saying FEMA is essentially figuring everything West of I-5 will be gone.  Don't know if it's supposed to barrel its way in through the ship canal and into Lake Washington, though -- and slap Bellevue silly. :D  Not ALL that many people make it up this way, so happy to hear you were here!  *wave*
"Waves back".  I want to live on Mercer Island.  :o ;D

Rocky4228

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2015, 10:38:33 PM
I've got .. um ... a friend ... that might be interested in that.
I loved pet rats...until one of them almost killed my mother and left her crippled.