jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/david-jacobs/

QuoteDavid Michael Jacobs is a retired professor of history at Temple University in Philadelphia. He has also been a UFO researcher since 1966. In 1973, he completed his doctoral dissertation in field of intellectual history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America. This was only the second Ph.D. degree granted with a dissertation involving a UFO-related theme.

He has written and delivered many articles, papers, and addresses on the subject of UFOs and abductions. He has been a consultant to the major UFO organizations. From 1977 to 2011 he taught the country’s only regular curriculum university course on UFOs and abductions: “UFOs and American Society.” Since the early 1980s, he has specialized in the UFO abduction phenomenon. He has investigated over 1,150 abductions with 150 individuals.

chefist

Thanks Jaz for initiating the threads! You rock!

It should be a great show! Love the tension!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 08:55:57 PM
Thanks Jaz for initiating the threads! You rock!

It should be a great show! Love the tension!

You sneaky bugger. Posting when I'm trying to set up the live thread.

jazmunda

Just in case MV is asleep I'm opening the thread 2 minutes early as I have a meeting to attend. Enjoy.

#timezoneproblems

Spinner

starrmtn001

Good afternoon Jazmunda and thank you for posting the thread.
Good evening Fellow Gabbers!

phrodo

Gee .. it sure is nice when the live thread gets unlocked on time. Or for that matter even made.  :P

Thanks Jaz!!

Weirdoradio

Boom. Bom. Boom. That voice cutting through the night. AND WE ARE OFF.

trostol

does anyone listen to Dr J ..he seems to be quite..energetic..and keeps mentioning jaime maussan who i thought was pretty much a fraud

bateman

"When you're doing a talk show, you don't just stop to pick up the phone and say hi"

Hear that, Richard?

maren

Hello, friends (and people I have on Ignore)!

Good to see you all. :)