• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

SaucyRossy

Is he really comparing earthlings problems and issues to a possible alien culture?

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2015, 10:24:03 PM
Pale compared to a Chicago Italian Beef.

bull...you guys get deep dish ..which i think is disgusting lol

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 10:24:44 PM
Is he really comparing earthlings problems and issues to a possible alien culture?

first world problems man!!!!

inuk2600

if it's an ancient destroyed Dyson Sphere, they wouldn't hear radio signals either

albrecht

Oh, Art's laugh about SETI radio waves but making it better a bit. But there was a nudge to Shostak there.

jazmunda

Quote from: albrecht on October 15, 2015, 10:19:00 PM
Same. Tune-In tho. so not surprised but odd when I did my drug comment. ps: your youtubes are awesome! Great job.

Thank you. The hardest part is figuring out which particular clip to use to best showcase Art and the show and entice people at first to listen and then once hooked to take out a subscription.

If anyone ever has a suggestion for a clip to use send me a PM.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 10:23:48 PM
I'M USING STEVEN GREER'S APP TO TUNE IN THE ALIENS!!!!!

IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!

Did you send your $2,400 to CSETI?  You have to get your membership card first, bro.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 15, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Yep.  Art and Keith should maybe consider hiring a consultant to fix up their setup.  These stream drops, while fine for fans like us, can turn off non-weirdos to the show.
It's raining in Pahrump. Art has a little sat dish pointed across the valley to Las Vegas for his internet connect.

chefist

IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!

Is there a sexting tab in the app?

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 10:24:53 PM
bull...you guys get deep dish ..which i think is disgusting lol
A tually so do I. That was one drunk Italian that started that craze. He must have been mobbed up, so everyone on the south side HAD to love it.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 15, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
If it's civilization was destroyed, they wouldn't likely be transmitting anything

Why are you jumping to them being destroyed? Just trying to see if I missed something.

Quote from: Catsmile on October 15, 2015, 10:19:15 PM
Stream was still active, however it make um no sound.
Yup, That's one thing nice about pumping the stream into an external player, a quick glance and you can tell if the connection went down, or if the stream itself is down. ;)

trostol

all this talk of civilizations makes me wanna play a Civ game lol

jazmunda

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 15, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
If it's civilization was destroyed, they wouldn't likely be transmitting anything

What if someone left the stove on?

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 15, 2015, 10:28:58 PM
For a small donation you can receive photos of Greer's abs.
No amount of exercise can fix that face though. He looks like a mackerel.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 10:29:58 PM
Why are you jumping to them being destroyed? Just trying to see if I missed something.
Its in the data. 😎

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2015, 10:28:09 PM
Is there a sexting tab in the app?

Hang on let me look...

...There is a slideshow in here of Steven Greer naked in various poses? Ice skating, bailing hay, doing yoga, playing tee-ball, break dancing...

...Welp I'm going to go rub bleach in my eyes and pray for a quick death now.

IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!
Sure it does. It roots your phone and pumps all your credit card info straight to Steven's server. ???

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2015, 10:25:33 PM
Thank you. The hardest part is figuring out which particular clip to use to best showcase Art and the show and entice people at first to listen and then once hooked to take out a subscription.

If anyone ever has a suggestion for a clip to use send me a PM.
Dude. I don't even know you or how "you do what you do" (to use a Norryism.) Those youtubes are awesome. And how you do them? Who knows. But if I ever get down under I will let you let a Kangaroo fight me in a small town festival without gloves and pelt me with beer cans, once I'm down and bloodied that, we are told, is Australian for beer. Just don't go "Wake In Fright" on me.......

Crapphazzard

why does bellgab not respond if you refresh too much? it bugs the hell outta me lol

inuk2600

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 10:29:58 PM

Art said SETI is pointing the Allen radio telescope array to listen to KIC 8462852. If they don't hear anything, it doesn't necessarily rule out that it might be artificial. I'm suggesting a possibility for radio silence could be that it could be the remnants of a destroyed ancient technological civilization.