• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 10:38:58 PM
guys...here is the truth to what it is

Jesus. The Elias Brothers. Knew it. They're the ones that hit us with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

AppealPlay

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 15, 2015, 10:42:04 PM
Art, 70 is the new 50.  STFU about your age.   ;D

It's disconcerting when he constantly mentions his age.  Don't dwell on it.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 15, 2015, 10:46:25 PM
Wait...isn't euthanizing animals the human thing to do?
It may be human, but most the time it aint human...

AppealPlay

Come on, Art, hook the man up with a lifetime TT subscription. :P

Crapphazzard

Even if there is an advanced civilization out there that we could possibly contact, would they even respond? i mean for all we know it would be possible that they detected us well before we detected them. plus i really wouldn't be that surprised if we had solid evidence that there is life out there. to me, its just a matter of time before we have solid, undeniable evidence  :D

trostol

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2015, 10:47:16 PM
I will have you know I am listening on an iPhone sir.

that is one hipster douchebag right there lol

Rocky4228

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 15, 2015, 10:47:14 PM
It may be human, but most the time it aint human...
Oh, he was referring to slaughterhouses?  I was thinking of pets.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 15, 2015, 10:46:25 PM
Wait...isn't euthanizing animals the humane thing to do?

Yes.  I think it's the best choice for terminally ill pets.  I still remember the day when my boyhood dog had to be put down.  Terrible stuff.

albrecht

DNA manipulation and normal problems at labs has been known for decades, now it is making more news and journals. (Not that the FBI lab or various state labs were bad) -though search news but when one a Jury be careful and be active.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 15, 2015, 10:48:35 PM
Oh, he was referring to slaughterhouses?  I was thinking of pets.
Missed that part...so I mighta got it wrong. I was thinkin youth in Asia.

JamesMcDonald

Art likes to trash ISIS a lot, with good reason.  Uh, and how about the Ultra Zionists and the Christian right who are also crazy and believe that Armageddon is ok because they, too, believe that they are the chosen people??

Robert

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

https://youtu.be/LsAiCs66l40
I was friendly w Damon Lindelof (Lost, etc.) starting when he was a teenager, via his father, who one day showed me the animated video Damon had made as a young teen for a school project for this music -- before Tiny Toons.  Nowhere near as entertaining, but pretty impressive for literal kid stuff.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 15, 2015, 10:53:23 PM
Art likes to trash ISIS a lot, with good reason.  Uh, and how about the Ultra Zionists and the Christian right who are also crazy and believe that Armageddon is ok because they, too, believe that they are the chosen people??
Ding Ding Ding

trostol

Quote from: Robert on October 15, 2015, 10:53:35 PM
I was friendly w Damon Lindelof (Lost, etc.) starting when he was a teenager, via his father, who one day showed me the animated video Damon had made as a young teen for a school project for this music -- before Tiny Toons.  Nowhere near as entertaining, but pretty impressive for literal kid stuff.

kool  ;)