• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

ziznak

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:41:13 PM
I've been going bowling with my little dude lately. So much fun...
speaking of "wisemen" that may or may not have used hallucinogenic drugs... how are you Aldous of the Burbanks?

coaster

I love bowling. I won a years worth of free games for picking up a 7-10 split, and it was during that annoying laser bowling crap.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:43:54 PM
Haha no, the local lanes here has open bowling from like 9 pm - 2 am for like $8. I love bowling so much and it's good exercise for me to mow down ten games back to back real fast. I get so bored in a gym but going bowling a few times a week has done wonders for my body. As silly as that sounds.

Although part of me does want to hear the first ten of that conman hack tonight...

Good price! It's $1 a game on Sundays here...its still fun to take the kiddo!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 10:47:07 PM
It would be like having sex with an ex-wife.

Depending how much she took off you in the divorce, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

chefist

Quote from: coaster on October 13, 2015, 10:46:39 PM
I love bowling. I won a years worth of free games for picking up a 7-10 split, and it was during that annoying laser bowling crap.

Holy crap! That's so cool...

aldousburbank

I'm a little tired but I can't get it out of my head that this dude is Phil Hendrie. (Redacted), are you messing with us?

AppealPlay

I like it much more when the guest, like this fella, are on a telephone.  It sounds right to me.

AppealPlay

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
I'm a little tired but I can't get it out of my head that this dude is Phil Hendrie. (Redacted), are you messing with us?

It's Johnson Jameson.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on October 13, 2015, 10:45:36 PM
speaking of "wisemen" that may or may not have used hallucinogenic drugs... how are you Aldous of the Burbanks?
Mr Ziz, trying to make it through 2015 with my dick intact mostly. How's the City of Brotherly Love my friend?

seapickle63

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2015, 10:45:28 PM
I'm going to stick around, unless the creep factor goes off the graph.  Then I'll be listening from my blanket fort. ;D
Creep factor just went off the graph.  I was born and raised in Culver City.  I graduated from Culver High.  Braddock Drive is near Veteran's Park which is just a couple blocks from Culver High. :o

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:47:51 PM
Depending how much she took off you in the divorce, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

Oh I'm not saying I haven't done that before, it's just that it's too fresh tonight. I can't bowl.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
OMG Aldous, good point.  That would certainly explain a lot. ;D