• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151012 - Dr. Dennis J. McKenna - Psychedelic Research - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 12, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

Mastodonkey

Great show overall. Dennis is a great guest on every show/podcast I've heard him on. I went through a phase where I was really intrigued with DMT and other psychedelics and hallucinogens some years ago and listened to all of the interviews Art did with Terrence which were great, I also found a lot of his old workshop talks online and listened to all of those. Which you can find here: http://matrixmasters.net/salon/

I have since adopted a pretty pessimistic and malignant view of all reality. But I do believe psychedelics can help us all live better lives and unlock thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are important to us in the now and have been important to our deep ancestors and may have had some role in intelligent thought and the expansion of consciousness by primitive humans in the first place.

Having said all this; I myself have never partaken in anything stronger than medical grade Cannabis.

Auslandia

In other news, Steven Grier will be on tonight inhaling giant whiffs of his own farts & explaining how they smell like fresh hibiscus flowers.  Then he will reminisce about all the famous politicians who have privately  clamoured for his bottled farts.