• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Patrick Fox Chouinard

Started by Amethyst, October 11, 2015, 12:25:39 AM

Amethyst

Play by play: OMG, I put C2C on for the heck of it, and Syrett's guest Patrick Fox Chouinard is mentally in outer space.  Syrett asked a question, and the guy asked for it to be repeated, fumbled the beginning of an answer, got lost, and asked to go onto the next question.  Then he keeps going silent.  ...  Oh, now he's talking and staying on, but he's scattered.  ...  Oh, no, now he asked Syrett to repeat the question.  This guy sounds like a total stoner who's making it up along the way.  ...  OMG, he just asked to go onto another question again, another topic!  I think I'll leave this one on for laughs.  I wonder if Syrett will hang up on him at the bottom of the hour and go to open lines.  This clown can't formulate any more answers.

Amethyst

Bwahahahahahhahahaha!  Syrett is going to open lines.  Where does C2C find these people?  What a crash & burn!

zeebo

That whole exchange was really awkward.  After about the third time the guest wanted a different question, Syrett gave it one more try by just asking "Ok, so where would you like to take the conversation Fox?" and the dude still didn't know.  ???

Morgus

Noory probably dumps the loser guests onto the weekend hosts to make himself look better?

Morgus

Richard Syrett just announced on c2c that he has learned today that his guest last night Patrick Fox Chouinard apparently suffered a diabetic siezure last night during the broadcast, that was what happened to him.
But Richard reports he was taken to the hospital last night and is doing OK today.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Morgus on October 12, 2015, 12:39:31 AM
Richard Syrett just announced on c2c that he has learned today that his guest last night Patrick Fox Chouinard apparently suffered a diabetic siezure last night during the broadcast, that was what happened to him.
But Richard reports he was taken to the hospital last night and is doing OK today.
Diabetic seizure? More likely he threatened the hoover. This sounds like a convenient cover as they used with Plummet before he plummeted.
Either that or the drugs got on top of him.
Never drop acid before an interview. Especially one with a weird, whiny, noronic ass-kissing voice on the other end of the phone.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 12, 2015, 12:39:31 AM
I have listened but will now. I recall finding a card in my grandpa's wallet decade ago after he died that I thought was funny: it read "I have diabetes, I am not drunk." Granted I have a bizarre sense of humor and loss made be laugh going through the house for sale etc. The idea (because he rarely, ever drank but 87 when he died, somehow, got diabetes in his late 70's and had to take the shots etc. I never knew he had that card, though I heard, later,  it was/is somewhat common.) But I also thought of like the "get outta jail" card in Monopoly: I'm not drunk, ossifer, I'm diabetic (not to make light of such conditions.) I miss him though. Great man.