• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150930 - Dr Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

maren

Quote from: coaster on September 30, 2015, 10:24:05 PM
Robert Monroe said he could feel the texture of materials he would pass through while having an obe. He was probably the most legit person in the obe field.

I think he was the first one to truly study it and experiment.

ArJuna

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:29:27 PM
Good point...I had a very cognisant lucid dream last night...flying around all over trying to get people to praise me...totally ego based....how do we seperate ego from our thinking minds?...hmmmmmm

Praise be to chefist!!

Quote from: ArJuna on September 30, 2015, 10:28:27 PM
I had one amazing OBE in 1987.  I matter-of-factly flew through a brick wall and it was as if the wall were not there. I did not feel any molecules.   The one outstanding takeaway I got from my OBE is that the experience was MORE REAL than everyday reality, by far!

OBE's maybe fun, but not as intense and wonderful as a NDE, I luckily had OBE's before the NDE so I could compare the two post NDE, and so OBE's were not a letdown but a sort of buildup to a real NDE. I wouldn't recommend a NDE, seems pretty dangerous and I didn't plan on it nor try for it, just an accident more or less.

maren

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:25:11 PM
I love this guy! We are truly blessed to have Art back! Imagine having Jimmy Stewart making new movies!  ;D

Great analogy!!

Sean92008

Checking in. 

Brain still functioning like an overheated CPU, so I'll miss most of the classic communications on BG.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 30, 2015, 10:30:16 PM
No, what of QK?

I'll let someone else fill you in as I missed the first part of it but it was one of the funniest things I've ever experience on BellGab/MITD.

maren

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 30, 2015, 10:23:39 PM
I did the Monroe Institute 'Gateway Program' a few years ago. Amazing place.

I read his books in the 90's -- I was interested and even got a couple of semi-sync tapes, but I was pretty chicken, I think.  I'm thrilled you actually did that!!   I can only imagine....  :)

chefist

Quote from: ArJuna on September 30, 2015, 10:31:26 PM
Praise be to chefist!!

LOL that is my point...I live my life trying to separate myself from my ego..my dreams let me be superman...incongruent...

aldousburbank

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 30, 2015, 10:31:37 PM
OBE's maybe fun, but not as intense and wonderful as a NDE, I luckily had OBE's before the NDE so I could compare the two post NDE, and so OBE's were not a letdown but a sort of buildup to a real NDE. I wouldn't recommend a NDE, seems pretty dangerous and I didn't plan on it nor try for it, just an accident more or less.
I had an NDE at the beginning of the year. It has had a very significant effect on me, I have changed up many of the particulars in my life and I think I am better off for it.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 10:34:11 PM
I'll let someone else fill you in as I missed the first part of it but it was one of the funniest things I've ever experience on BellGab/MITD.

fwiw I'm waiting patiently to hear this tale as well

Donald Noory

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 30, 2015, 10:33:14 PM

Whatever happened to the PKD biopic starring Paul Giamatti? There was another one with Bill Pullman that got buried by the PKD estate.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 10:34:11 PM

Basically NowhereInTime claimed he had been "making Youtubes" with Quick Karl's wife. Cue meltdown.

chefist

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 30, 2015, 10:34:46 PM

What put that song into orbit was MJ singing in the background! The guy was an insider of the lucky sperm club...all timing...

Quote from: bateman on September 30, 2015, 10:36:11 PM
Basically NowhereInTime claimed he had been "making Youtubes" with Quick Karl's wife. Cue meltdown.

;D ;D ;D Just when I thought that guy had no redeemable qualities.

norland2424

Haha will no one respect the sanctity of others mens wives on bellgab haha ;D.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 30, 2015, 10:31:37 PM

I always figured OBEs were pretty much kicking around the 4th dimension (5th? - the astral plane?) whereas NDEs were for the most part, bypassing there and moving more toward source. 

I've never experienced either, though.

aldousburbank

What?
That's beautiful! In a weird way.

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 30, 2015, 10:35:46 PM
I had an NDE at the beginning of the year. It has had a very significant effect on me, I have changed up many of the particulars in my life and I think I am better off for it.

Pretty much anyone that ever says they had one says that, it had a profound effect on them, that was the same for me, I've posted earlier before on a different thread about mine in more detail. Really flipped my life around.

Art

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:29:27 PM... how do we seperate ego from our thinking minds?...hmmmmmm

By ego, you mean the part of you that makes you be a dick sometimes?  Well, you just resolve to stop being a dick, but accept that it's ok to be a dick sometimes. 

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 30, 2015, 10:37:02 PM
;D ;D ;D Just when I thought that guy had no redeemable qualities.

Waiting for that guys next defence of Stalin...we will see!  8)

Sean92008

Art's offering to do a Nooryism...

INFOMERCIAL...  for that Lumen "thing."

coaster

I can get into the vibrational state they talk about. Usually around three or four nights a week. I used to have insomnia, and still have trouble falling asleep, so sometimes I can lay there and slip into that state within minutes. It can get pretty annoying sometimes.