• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150930 - Dr Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

pate

Albert did you modify the Roomba?

(That's the robot vacuum cleaner)

Your EVP bot manourvers (sp) around furniture & pets>?

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 30, 2015, 11:46:14 PM
This hurricane is going to mess up my weekend.  Boo, hurricanes, boooooo.

i have family in norfolk  :(, so heres hoping all you east coasters are alright.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 30, 2015, 11:46:14 PM
This hurricane is going to mess up my weekend.  Boo, hurricanes, boooooo.

word is they are already looking to move the Eagles-Skins game to a later date

Would love to hear Art pick this guys brain....not saying  i don't like his current guest, just a suggestion.

https://youtu.be/fdDzyMGpjY8

Art

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on September 30, 2015, 11:30:04 PM
He's a total phony. Fake everything. He's intel's version of muddying the waters of the real OOBE thing.

How can you doubt the man who became the foremost expert on OBEs by self-publishing a 173-page book in 1996?

pate

Caller must live in an old house with canopy beds and "closets" that cats can be placed upon (old houses didn't really have closets, they had Armoirs sort of a piece of furniture that serves the function of a closet)

ediot: need a high ceiling for most canopy beds, new houses don't generally have those.

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 11:34:23 PM
Most nights I believe I am the only sober person in the Richard thread.
Bwah ha ha - That could very well be - Sister Princess Warrior.    ;)

maren

Quote from: pate on September 30, 2015, 11:27:24 PM
I shouldn't say "I felt yeah that was the right thing to do, not a mistake"

At the end of it, I appreciated that who I was at the time was a result of all the different things my particular path had taken me down, didn't feel bad necessarily about it, but it was sort of a perspective changing experience.

Cool.   :)

Art

"Oh god another hour of this" is something I'm not thinking.  I don't even believe in god.

pate

Silly Love Songs - Wings/Paul McCartney

And Art, I pay attention to you, you know what you are talking about.

Good stuff.

maren

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on September 30, 2015, 11:28:24 PM
C'mon, Art....ask him some REAL questions.
"So, Albert, c'mon, I mean does that huge horse cock of yours go floating around with you on these, erm, 'witch rides'"

Why do you have a cock fixation?  (even though I think we probably all know the answer)

AppealPlay

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 30, 2015, 11:58:21 PM
Thread is slow tonight.

Yeah, it is slow tonight.  Not much to talk about, really.  Guest is entertaining but it's nothing new or different than the past OBE shows.

pate

I heard a story about "Silly Love Songs" in that John Lennon had made some comment about his former band-mates wasting time making silly love songs, and that he (John) was above that or something.

So Paul wrote Silly Love Songs as a comeback (perhaps the precursor to today's "Rap Battles?"), and it went to #1 in 1976 (75?)

Always thought that was a funny story.

This maybe that point in the show where anyone trying to stay awake that was up by 7am the previous day maybe falling by the wayside into slumberland....

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 01, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
Yeah, it is slow tonight.  Not much to talk about, really.  Guest is entertaining but it's nothing new or different than the past OBE shows.

We could always talk about Ace Frehley.

No offense, this guest bores the ever loving bejeezus out of me. I don't think I've registered one thing he's said.

ShayP

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 12:00:23 AM
I heard a story about "Silly Love Songs" in that John Lennon had made some comment about his former band-mates wasting time making silly love songs, and that he (John) was above that or something.

So Paul wrote Silly Love Songs as a comeback (perhaps the precursor to today's "Rap Battles?"), and it went to #1 in 1976 (75?)

Always thought that was a funny story.

True story....the rap battle thing too. (I hope)

TigerLily

Not to whine about my problems but my internet suuuuucks tonight  :(  >:(. The force is weak with this one.  I might have to just sit in the corner and listen.
I have tune in now but can't refresh the thread. I know sounds like a personal problem.
Fracking Mexican internets  :-\  there goes tune in. Aaaarrrrgh
Love TigerLily

pate

Hmm this seems like all bourbons are whiskey,

but no bourbon will ever be a scotch, or Canadian...

but all are whiskey.

Duude!

ShayP

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 12:01:26 AM
We could always talk about Ace Frehley.

No Sandra we shouldn't.  >:( 

(go to my happy place  go to my happy place)

Quote from: TigerLily on October 01, 2015, 12:02:15 AM
Not to whine about my problems but my internet suuuuucks tonight  :(  >:(. The force is weak with this one.  I might have to just sit in the corner and listen.
I have tune in now but can't refresh the thread. I know sounds like a personal problem.
Fracking Mexican internets  :-\  there goes tune in. Aaaarrrrgh
Love TigerLily

I still start sending positive thoughts so I can help adjust the Torsion field to fix your internet.