• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

Jocko Johnson

How many books did Nicky write? Is his ckaim to fame that he has just tracked and reports on ufo's, paranormal etc? I just remember him from since forever just doing interviews and as an expert on it all. It seems he writes a book a month!!!!

phrodo

Quote from: someguy on September 28, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
I've been using this forum way fuckin longer than you have

Oh .. gee .. you must be REALLY cool then.

IRC ... gee - quit using that at least a decade ago. Welcome to post Y2K ... time to wake up Rumpelstiltskin. 

TigerLily

TigerLily slinking in.  Good show? Fracking predictive text.. :-[

Barfly

Well those where some interesting replies, and NO Shay, i will not Periscope in the shower.

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Well those where some interesting replies, and NO Shay, i will not Periscope in the shower.

Thank you...

ProfessorLoco

I know a girl who worked as a make-up artist on "adult films". She tells the story that a few times, some guys would show up to work that didn't look 'exactly right'.  A very interesting story...

maren

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 10:34:36 PM
Wassup fellow strange people?
I'm gonna get naked and hop in the shower, lather up and perhaps touch myself inappropriately.
Film at 11

Will it be any different than the ones you've plastered all over YouTube? 

norland2424

im pretty sure you just ruined shays night  ;D

starrmtn001

Oh.  Drat. :(

Barfly

Quote from: ProfessorLoco on September 28, 2015, 10:49:25 PM
I know a girl who worked as a make-up artist on "adult films". She tells the story that a few times, some guys would show up to work that didn't look 'exactly right'.  A very interesting story...
Call in the fluffer

chefist

Quote from: ProfessorLoco on September 28, 2015, 10:49:25 PM

maren

Quote from: TigerLily on September 28, 2015, 10:47:52 PM
TigerLily slimming in.  Good show?

Hi, Princess.  Yeah, good show, if you like UFOs and/or MIBs (and if you don't you wouldn't be listening to Art, right?)