• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150922 - Dr. Kevin Trenberth - Climate Change - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 22, 2015, 04:40:07 PM

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 22, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
Just tuned in. Holy lord do the Vancouver Canucks look like hot garage this pre-season.  :(  >:(

WAR was declared?

Flyers have looked pretty good

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on September 22, 2015, 10:40:50 PM
Rather green.   ;)

LOL thanks Zen! I had a date and rushed through it to be able to listen tonight...maybe I should not have done that!  8)

Barfly

Quote from: sydtron on September 22, 2015, 10:39:49 PM
ALSO GO BEARS!!!

yeah I know we suck. Its a rebuilding year.  Been rebuilding since 1985. 

And The Cubs can get it done!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

btw... Anybody for a delicious  pint of Sunlight Cream Ale from Sun King Brewery?
The Bears do suck this year..And i hate the Cubs, i was born and raised on the south side, its a against the law to be a Cubs fan on the south side

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 22, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
Just tuned in. Holy lord do the Vancouver Canucks look like hot garage this pre-season.  :(  >:(

WAR was declared?

Habs just lost to TO.
Everyone in MTL has declared the season to be over already.
Hyperbole is in our water in these parts.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
Hi Everybody! How is the show so far tonight?
Good evening Chefist!  Awesome "Take Back The Night" news! ;D

Jocko Johnson

Holy fuck Batman, a drought in death valley?  Why the hell do you think they call it death valley.

Quote from: ArJuna on September 22, 2015, 10:13:38 PM
Um, sea ice has set records in both the Arctic and Antarctic in the last two years.  I call BS.

Don't be a Denier.

Next you'll be telling us that Greenland was warmer when Eric the Red colonized it.

maren

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:17:29 PM
To be fair, the Arctic hasn't set records the last 2 years, but it has grown the last two years.  And they don't talk about Greenland's ice is getting thicker.... That is a very well kept secret because it doesn't fit the models.

Do you guys have links where I could see that?  Or should I just Google Glenn Beck?

GravitySucks

ALSO GO BEARS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

btw... Anybody for a delicious  pint of Sunlight Cream Ale from Sun King Brewery?

Somebody up there.. PM me an Italian Beef sandwich with peppers

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on September 22, 2015, 10:43:02 PM
The Bears do suck this year..And i hate the Cubs, i was born and raised on the south side, its a against the law to be a Cubs fan on the south side

I remember driving north on I-55 by the old Comiskey Park...that was always fun to see!

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 22, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

what did Art say Starr? i just got here too

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 22, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

Hi Star...I missed it! will have to catch that in the morning! thanks

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on September 22, 2015, 10:44:04 PM
Do you guys have links where I could see that?  Or should I just Google Glenn Beck?
There are links posted right after the post you quoted.  I'm on my iPad so I couldn't copy them easily.

Sean92008

The truth has been diluted by those who profit from the lie.

Colleges won't pay a professor who doesn't believe in some controversial point of view.  That's how they generate funding for "programs."  The universities are the pimp and they're driving the gas-guzzling SUVs and luxury cars. 

Bodach

Persons of science?  Why do they need to tweak the figures?  Science doesn't do that.

A rabid campaign, vs the non stop shilling by most of the mainstream against skeptics?

Jocko Johnson

Increase in forest fires etc? Maybe if the environmental nutjobs let us deforest and cut back like we used to, to manage the forest...it would stop some. As well the stats show before man came to North America there were horrible fires. Since man has developed urban centers we have saved millions and millions of acres as they put out the fires!

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:44:13 PM
Somebody up there.. PM me an Italian Beef sandwich with peppers
Man i miss those combo's in Chicago, here in Key West they dont even know what they are

ALSO GO BEARS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

;)

Figured we had some Bears fans here.

I'm really not that into football, but a good rivalry is always fun. The Packers & the Bears have been at it for 60+ years.

maren

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 22, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
Art really needs Randall Carlson on.

I just looked him up -- haven't heard of him.  I love Sacred Geometry!  Have you sent a request/suggestion to Heather??

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2015, 10:42:49 PM
LOL thanks Zen! I had a date and rushed through it to be able to listen tonight...maybe I should not have done that!  8)

Lol. Gotta go with your gut on those things I think.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2015, 10:18:21 PM
Agree.  If Art really wanted to do a good show on the subject, he should have a debate.  However, I bet the "legitimate" climate scientist would refuse to debate with a "denier."

Well, since there is only one side there cannot be a debate.

The Ministry of Truth says that Climate Change Science is Truth and there can be no dissent.

All dissenters are agents of the Devil, the oil companies, and the Koch brothers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2015, 10:44:30 PM
what did Art say Starr? i just got here too
On the first couple of pages of tonight's thread are a number of new stations carrying Art.  Some dropping snoory in lieu thereof.