• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150921 - Dr. Jeffrey Long - NDEs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 21, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

littlechris

Quote from: book on September 21, 2015, 10:04:06 PM
Woo! My first live show since the test, also hey I'm new to BellGab
Good to have you. Welcome to gladiator school.

-Chris

AppealPlay

That Richard Dolan commercial sounds like it was filmed outside in the wind.  Not good quality. :P

phrodo

RUN!! RUN!!! commercial reminds me of the screaming lady commercial. Ah .. waxing nostalgic.  ???

starrmtn001

I wonder whether Art and/or RCH will talk about CERN t.omorrow night or Wednesday

Donald Noory

Art is sure worried about what is "down there." I noticed on previous shows he seems to be worried about what happens to bad people and if they really go to hell. I wonder what he did to make him so worried?

Dr_Blue

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 21, 2015, 10:12:03 PM
That Richard Dolan commercial sounds like it was filmed outside in the wind.  Not good quality. :P
Hahahaha............"the wind"

jazmunda

Since upgrading to iOS 9 I cannot listen to the stream through the Dark Matter Digital Network on the TuneIn app on my iPhone. It keeps on skipping back a few seconds every few minutes. I can listen to one of the URL streams through the TuneIn app with no issues though. Weird.

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on September 21, 2015, 10:11:01 PM
nice...that was one of my suggestions..have a feeling he was a lot of peoples suggestions lol
Cool time stamp trostol. 8)

littlechris

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 21, 2015, 10:12:22 PM
I wonder whether Art and/or RCH will talk about CERN t.omorrow night or Wednesday

That's right I forgot all about that. Hopefully something special on Wednesday.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 21, 2015, 10:12:27 PM
Art is sure worried about what is "down there." I noticed on previous shows he seems to be worried about what happens to bad people and if they really go to hell. I wonder what he did to make him so worried?
I wondered that as well.

Quote from: littlechris on September 21, 2015, 10:13:35 PM
That's right I forgot all about that. Hopefully something special on Wednesday.

World won't be around by Wednesday night, bub.

Kolchak

Quote from: jazmunda on September 21, 2015, 10:12:58 PM
Since upgrading to iOS 9 I cannot listen to the stream through the Dark Matter Digital Network on the TuneIn app on my iPhone. It keeps on skipping back a few seconds every few minutes. I can listen to one of the URL streams through the TuneIn app with no issues though. Weird.

That is weird. No problems here. But I forget if TuneIn issued an ios9 update yet. I download updates regularly, so they all kind of blend together.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 21, 2015, 10:07:38 PM
Yarp!

Crap.

Saw your post about Mars and notices the name "Charles Bolden" as a NASA bigwig.  Do you know if that's the former USMC aviator/test pilot?

Stranger929

Quote from: phrodo on September 21, 2015, 10:12:19 PM
RUN!! RUN!!! commercial reminds me of the screaming lady commercial. Ah .. waxing nostalgic.  ???

It's from Dune, every time I hear it I think of sand worms. And then I wonder why they used that clip rather than make a new one??

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 21, 2015, 10:09:04 PM
I thought that was the whole point of the new Orion capsule and Space Launch System?  Then again the next administration could as easily cancel it in 2016 like has been done so many times before.

Orion is a replacement for the shuttle program, and yes, Mars was always one of the purposes.  Also, the MIC wanted ATK to have some peace time business.   ;)

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on September 21, 2015, 10:11:52 PM
Good to have you. Welcome to gladiator school.

-Chris

Lol is that falkie burning in hell fire behind you?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 21, 2015, 10:14:09 PM
World won't be around by Wednesday night, bub.
I can't make Wednesday night's World's end.  Gotta take a rain check. ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 21, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
Crap.

Saw your post about Mars and notices the name "Charles Bolden" as a NASA bigwig.  Do you know if that's the former USMC aviator/test pilot?

Former astronaut and one of the worst NASA administrators ever.

maren

Quote from: book on September 21, 2015, 10:04:06 PM
Woo! My first live show since the test, also hey I'm new to BellGab

Hi, book! 

And hi Bellgabbers with a thanks to Jaz and a special shout out to my Princess Sisters of the VV of D cult!  Hiya, Tarts!