• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Burroughs + Ed Dames = .....

Started by ProfessorLoco, September 18, 2015, 09:54:04 PM

ProfessorLoco

As soon as the name "Ed Dames" came out of Burroughs' mouth, I took about 10 steps back.  Call me crazy, but uttering the ED just smashed his credibility and made me think wild thoughts of "Coattail rider".  Not hating, but JB should have known that the moment he aligned himself with 'that guy', he'd better produce something substantial, e.g. some documentation that the RV had seen what happened in 1980.  If it was from a peck of declassified CIA files, why not present them for posting prior to the show.  I'm afraid this doesn't pass the smell test, not to mention the 'Oh. By the way, it's the end of our planet' business.  I don't want to hate, as I feel JP's story is legit, I just can't let this one go.  It's up to the audience to help keep things clean.  Honestly, no disrespect, but this really gets my cables in a bunch!

Juan Cena

Quote from: ProfessorLoco on September 18, 2015, 09:54:04 PM
As soon as the name "Ed Dames" came out of Burroughs' mouth, I took about 10 steps back.  Call me crazy, but uttering the ED just smashed his credibility and made me think wild thoughts of "Coattail rider".  Not hating, but JB should have known that the moment he aligned himself with 'that guy', he'd better produce something substantial, e.g. some documentation that the RV had seen what happened in 1980.  If it was from a peck of declassified CIA files, why not present them for posting prior to the show.  I'm afraid this doesn't pass the smell test, not to mention the 'Oh. By the way, it's the end of our planet' business.  I don't want to hate, as I feel JP's story is legit, I just can't let this one go.  It's up to the audience to help keep things clean.  Honestly, no disrespect, but this really gets my cables in a bunch!

Was it my imagination, but did Art let the Ed Dames comment go by without slamming him again?

Someone suggested Art may announce Dames will be back on the show as a guest Monday? Or at least Dames will be on a future show at least?

henge0stone

I don't think thats it. If Dames does come back Art will have to ask Dames how come all of his predictions were wrong, and it would end up being a good show. I think Art realizes that no one wants to hear someone make more predictions when their track record is 0 % and he even admitted this on the air. At least in the late 90s and early 2000s Art would make the excuse that timelines are hard to pin down ect ect, but twenty years out and nothing he said has come true, I think Art's in tune with his audience enough to not have him back.

EarthAlien007

Noory got his name on Dames' book, that's enough to keep him off the show.

ProfessorLoco

Wow...a book of his 'stories'.  Wonder if he dreams of being on the Tonight Show?  What a dope!

Amethyst

I thought I saw Ed Dames at the county fair last week.  Turned out it was just a pile of §hit from one of the horses.

bmcintyre

sounds like the military was burning some radioactive material and them JB et al got together and cooked up a story

henge0stone

I don't really know what to think about Rendalsham anymore. I still think it has credibility but it seems like hypnosis and people trying to cash out after the fact and ruining their own story.