• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150917 - John Burroughs - Rendlesham Forest UFO - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 17, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

chefist

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 10:48:18 PM
Gooder than good, chefist.  Hope to tune in for a bit of live braaps tonight, though will have to sneak away from my guests.

Lol how would you explain yourself if caught? :-)

phrodo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 17, 2015, 10:44:08 PM
onomatopoeia! Good word!! Love that!!!

Also a great little ditty of a song by Todd Rundgren... studio version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rGbPtzEB9c

And a very tasty live version in Amsterdam with the Metropole Orchestra.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjHUuS-ed34

Robert

So basically we have an unexplained light on or near the ground in a remote area that several persons reported, some requests to search the sky with radar (that may or may not have indicated anything in close ass'n w the light), and then these long-delayed accounts by these 2 witnesses of the lights.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
There are many interpretations of doctrine, sadly. Mild Bill dropped all references to the holy hair in the sect of Reformed Hoaglandism and I won't even get into Albrecht's flagrant and numerous heresies. As Grand Ayatollah ItsOver supposedly once said: "the whole thing makes me weep".
I thought we weren't allowed to discuss the Holy Hair? That which must remain unnamed.

TigerLily

High all TigerLily on the prowl. Hope everyone's good.  Just finished watching The Game.

Spinner

Hi, everyone!
Interesting show tonight. At last we get to hear details of the Rendlesham incident. ;)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Spinner on September 17, 2015, 10:53:35 PM
Hi, everyone!
Interesting show tonight. At last we get to hear details of the Rendlesham incident. ;)
hi Spinner!

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2015, 10:52:56 PM
High all TigerLily on the prowl. Hope everyone's good.  Just finished watching The Game.

Hi TL.  Didja like the movie?

Robert

Heart murmurs are frequently evanescent.  There's often no telling when one 1st  occurred.

Quote from: morgana213 on September 17, 2015, 10:43:39 PM
If you're inquiring about Art's music, it is from the Album "Thunderdrums" by Scott Fitzgerald.

Thanks. Didn't remember that one!

Mild Bill

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
Mild Bill dropped all references to the holy hair in the sect of Reformed Hoaglandism.

Reformed Hoaglandism, keeper of the true Piece of the Holy Hair, has wisely decided not to proselytize, so as not to cause a counterproductive schism.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 10:53:33 PM
My birthday was yesterday! Are you a fellow Virgo? :-)

Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday Chefist! ;D