• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150915 - Loyd Auerbach - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 15, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 11:28:48 PM
that's interesting. Thx.

I'm pretty sure the guy who made that also made the 3hr "Ancient Aliens Exposed" video on YouTube that Michael Heiser was in. Redacted needs to try to get both of them on.

Barfly

I'm no conspiracy guy by any stretch, but i live very close to a military airbase  (NAS Key West) and the last 3 days we have had a shitload of fighter jets flying and doing maneuvers, i have been here for 7 years and have NEVER seen this much activity, I also went on a fishing charter Monday, we saw many fighters 20 miles out on the ocean, the captain said he has been in Key West for 40 years and has never seen anything like it.

Kinda strange, anybody else live by airbases notice more activity?

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2015, 11:26:05 PM
Yep tv refresh rate mind programming due to brain wave levels. But the computer refresh rate is different, and especially now with different screens and technology. Now the tv, and computer, just listens and "predicts" stuff for you.  ;)
Here's a mind-F**k for all you guys. You ever hear of the 666 computer virus ?
https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/russv666.shtml

Good thing It's Bravo sierra.

Barfly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Nice, I love the keys. I lived in Satellite Beach for a while in the space coast. But Florida must be destroyed, it's part of the Hoagland cult that formed up in the Art Bell thread. Some "extremist" suggested that because the state of Florida wouldn't let Hoagland accutron the Miami Circle that the whole state needs to be nuked in revenge. Unfortunately Albrecht the heretic thinks we're going too far.
i dont give 2 shits about the mainland Florida

maren

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2015, 11:27:31 PM
hahaha i wouldn't go to something as stupid as that, i looked him up to see if he was still in the Ukraine, but it seems hes back in the USA  :-\

Apparently even Putin thinks he's an asshole. 

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 11:34:01 PM
He's an asshole and probably a New Zealander.

Hmmmmm - Sounds like someone doesn't like kiwi's  -  lol  ;)

maren

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 11:23:50 PM
Having Art compare "The Zone" to "The Force" is exactly the way I've always looked at it. You just know it when you're there

I agree. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 11:29:18 PM
I have no idea why his bio is like that on Art's site. Another site, where he wrote the bio, is http://www.parapsych.org/users/profparanormal/profile.aspx and more complete.

I'm not asking you to defend him, I'd just like to know the particulars about the Master Degree he claims in his bio.  My gut feel is he has a Masters in Psychology, with an emphasis on parapsychology.  He probably found a faculty advisor to agree to his preferred emphasis and undertook something akin to a independent study under the advisor into the field of parapsychology.  Nothing at all wrong with that, my brother did the same thing getting an accounting degree with emphasis on busniess law.

Unlike most of the guests who talk about this stuff, Loyd sounds very credible and legit.

Quote from: Barfly on September 15, 2015, 11:33:57 PM
I'm no conspiracy guy by any stretch, but i live very close to a military airbase  (NAS Key West) and the last 3 days we have had a shitload of fighter jets flying and doing maneuvers, i have been here for 7 years and have NEVER seen this much activity, I also went on a fishing charter Monday, we saw many fighters 20 miles out on the ocean, the captain said he has been in Key West for 40 years and has never seen anything like it.

We discussed this last night on the OTOM thread. They're gonna nuke florida ;)  -J/K

Juan Cena

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 11:35:17 PM
Apparently even Putin thinks he's an asshole.

More like Vlad wouldn't let Dames give him oral like he does Snowden.

Barfly

This song reminds me of a night in my truck with a girl..well you know what happened next, i owe Cyndi Lauper for that one, got her in the mood, thanks Cyndi.

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Nice, I love the keys. I lived in Satellite Beach for a while in the space coast. But Florida must be destroyed, it's part of the Hoagland cult that formed up in the Art Bell thread. Some "extremist" suggested that because the state of Florida wouldn't let Hoagland accutron the Miami Circle that the whole state needs to be nuked in revenge. Unfortunately Albrecht the heretic thinks we're going too far.
It appears that I need to stop limiting myself to these live threads and venture out on the board more often.  It seems that since Art returned most of my time is spent on these threads and I miss the birth of whole new religions.

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 11:23:50 PM
Having Art compare "The Zone" to "The Force" is exactly the way I've always looked at it. You just know it when you're there

There's a pretty cool book on the topic called "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience".

WanagoBleu

Bellgabb is running about two minutes ahead of my stream on TuneIn.

Barfly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 11:38:28 PM
We discussed this last night on the OTOM thread. They're gonna nuke florida ;)  -J/K
Im 110 miles from the mainland, i maybe safe

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on September 15, 2015, 11:39:36 PM
There's a pretty cool book on the topic called "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience".
I have ,"The Power of Flow," but haven't read it yet. Did you like Flow?

albrecht

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 11:30:27 PM
Albrecht has been reported.  8) More than once.
Hey, I never wanted to nuke FLA that was the Hoaglist extremist branch. Art also helped save the Miami Circle and Hoaglandism is not against Art, simply we recognize that we cannot appreciate, as mere mortals Art, the mystery of greatness, but earthly (and stuff on the moon, Mars, Ceres, etc) can be understood by Hoaglism. But nuking we, even of both branches and schisms (aside from break-away fundamentalists) don't believe in. It ruined Mars and Earth before. 19.5
ps: stuff in politics is not moderated so forgive me there, even if I am right. My views there don't represent Hoaglism doctine or political views. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 11:40:21 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm the evil one. ;)
Are you the incarnation of Jaz that made Art quit, or did promos when he returned?  I assume that they are two separate, distinct personalities.

sydtron

Quote from: Barfly on September 15, 2015, 11:33:57 PM

I live in North Central Indiana.  15 Miles from Grissom Air Reserve Base.  Ive seen more A-10 Warthog flyovers in the past 3 weeks then since I was a kid 30 years ago.  I dunno what the fuck is going on.