• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Art

Not sure the open lines were any better than Crop Circle Bloke.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 15, 2015, 12:15:37 AMIs he smoking this one?

The pipe is quite Dobbsian, so I believe the alien is smoking frop.

Juan Cena

Got up and ended up watching the "Avengers" episode I DVRed. Honor Blackman episode (sorry, Redacted). "The White Elephant." Has a rather curious scene at a factory that made cages and manacles. No potential Freudian undertones there, right?

Dyna-X

Every time I hear this Bible spells ad I look over my shoulder for a bunch of knights on horses.

I was listening to Art via AM and the station blends in with another station in Vietnamese. The show is a blend of the voices of Art, the callers, and some guy speaking in Vietnamese.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 11:38:32 PM
"I would like one (1) hologram drive similar to the one they used for 9/11, plz. Make this happen, everyone, and my dollars are yours."

9/11 didn't involve a hologram drive, per se. The WTC was always a hologram. Hypnotic projectors gave people the illusion they went up or down in the building, when they actually were on the ground floor all along.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 15, 2015, 01:12:11 AM
9/11 didn't involve a hologram drive, per se. The WTC was always a hologram. Hypnotic projectors gave people the illusion they went up or down in the building, when they actually were on the ground floor all along.

I'll be honest and admit that I don't know much about that particular theory. I'm going to have to read up on it when my brain's more prepared to receive alternate reality theories.

Scully

I fell asleep during the crop circles guy.  Woke up to Open Lines, which was much more entertaining.

Good call, Art.  8)

scottydawg

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 14, 2015, 10:58:12 PM
Point well taken. Marijuana fields apparently have some sort of magical properties that prevent aliens from imprinting their scribblings on it.
The Aliens start getting a contact high being near the Pot Fields. Then can't concentrate to make the circles.  Next thing you know they're at the 7-11 buying up all the Twinkies and Doritos! ;D :o And Mt. Dew for the cotton mouth! :P

AppealPlay

His propulsion system sounds a lot like Madman Marcum's time machine.

zeebo

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 15, 2015, 12:29:37 AM
Seems as though the Max Headroom broadcast intrusion hacker may have been unmasked: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/headroom-hacker

Thanks for the link, good article!  Haven't seen that vid in a long time, it's still a crack-up.

ZomZom

I think a really interesting crop-circle show would involve admitted hoaxers sharing their tactics and tales of late-night deception. This guy, not so much.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Scully on September 15, 2015, 02:05:15 AM
I fell asleep during the crop circles guy.  Woke up to Open Lines, which was much more entertaining.

Good call, Art.  8)

Also lost the precise moment of crop circles turning to Open Lines. When I came back, it mostly seemed to consist of Art and callers trashing atheists. One caller ludicrously claimed NDEs are the proof that atheists can't refute, enthusiastically agreed with by Art. Utter nonsense, which had me yelling in my car listening on record this morning.
Amused, though, by Art saying he's told his wife he'd be happy to try a Flatliner…...

pumaman

I enjoyed the show, and most impressed when Maxwell revealed that he  waits patiently in the southern English countryside disguised as a shrubbery in order to gather more information.  Not your typical movie mogul from Malibu.   

zmbabwe

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 14, 2015, 10:36:24 PM
Leo is trashing the Yacht Rock.

Art is not gonna be amused by that. He might even fire Leo's a$$.

Not necessary.  Leo quit, started his own show, and quit again.