• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Mild Bill

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:39:07 PM
I wonder how Hoagie deals with the Accutron at the border when flying out to different parts of the world.

"Sir, please turn the device on."
"You don't want that, Mr. Customs fellow."
"And why not, sir?"
"Because it will reveal the true secrets of the universe."
"Sir, are you saying that this may actually be a bomb or other lethal device?"
(RCH, under breath)"You. Don't. Even. Know."

And that's how Hoagie got placed on a watch list.m

So you say...I think not, sir!

munbeam666

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:45:04 PM
Another night, another mention of DISINFORMATION AGENT Nick Pope that hero UFOlogist Peter Robbins tried to bring down, until he was SHOT DOWN by Art and a ragtag team of FREEDOM HATERS
Freedom Haters? You mean us Gabblings?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 14, 2015, 10:41:34 PM
I have no idea.  MV has more important things to do than babysit the political threads.  Did I misspeak somewhere?
[/b]

If in doubt Praise MV

JamesMcDonald

Did this guy just say that he wasn't aware of the new Stonehenge that was discovered??  That's a bit odd.

Juan Cena

Quote from: sydtron on September 14, 2015, 10:43:12 PM
God damn Air Supply............... I thought I smelt perm activator in here....

Air Supply aren't really Yacht Rock. They're more like Dingy Rock.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 14, 2015, 10:47:03 PM
OMG!  No wonder Shatner flipped out.  That's the scariest thing I've ever seen!

He had...    a speech...  ...  impediment...  ever...  since...

Spinner

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:27:15 PM
I think most of it was in the Trump thread in politics. I wouldn't recommend anyone go in there though if they value their eyesight. It's almost as bad as the Falkie thread.
Thanks for the warning. :)
I'll just get the story from the GabCast (yes, a very credible and reliable source of information   ::)

Noorynoid

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:44:40 PM
That Noory at 20,000 feet gif is funny. I never noticed it before, but Noory sort of looks like a toad.
My neighbor's young daughter wandered into my computer room, took one look at the Noory gif and ran from the house screaming like a banshee.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Spinner on September 14, 2015, 10:46:10 PM

Mine too. It's just beautiful.
I've just always thought that to do that in the dark, middle of the night, stomping around in a field, b y a bunch of people?.....ahhh no. Just no.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 14, 2015, 10:47:15 PM
Freedom Haters? You mean us Gabblings?

The Gabbers, the Wormholees, the persons who send in those electronic mails (I wish there was a way to shorten that term) to Arthur C Bell Jr Jr III and tried to silence Robbins right when he was about to reveal Pope's true reptilian nature.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 14, 2015, 10:47:48 PM
Air Supply aren't really Yacht Rock. They're more like Dingy Rock.

Haha lol.  Or maybe water wings rock.

ShayP

I liked Air Supply.  Got me laid.  :D ....seriously.  Ahhh the good old days.  ;D

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
Nope Bellgab itself is the Wild West, the Politics section is more like that cave in The Descent.

Great movie.

I missed the beginning of the show, so let me get this straight: Quick Karl took great offense to his wife being made fun of, went ballistic, emailed Art and pulled his MITD sub? Do I have that right? Because if so, that is hilarious.

coaster

Fertility related. Aliens are flying light years to tell us to fuck off. Its all so obvious now.

inuk2600

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2015, 10:42:50 PM
Very accurate satellite "bus schedules" are available, has anyone gone back to correlate a crop circle's creation with satellite overflights?

That's a good idea, find out which satellite is fitted with the Klystron.

How has crop circle science never been able to prove anything? It seems this would be the easiest thing in the paranormal to nail down.

phrodo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 14, 2015, 10:48:53 PM
I've just always thought that to do that in the dark, middle of the night, stomping around in a field, b y a bunch of people?.....ahhh no. Just no.

That particular circle could be a map of the universes and fractal nature of all we know and don't.

coaster

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 14, 2015, 10:48:47 PM
My neighbor's young daughter wandered into my computer room, took one look at the Noory gif and ran from the house screaming like a banshee.
Poor girl. Enjoy those years of inevitable therapy.

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 14, 2015, 10:41:34 PM
I have no idea.  MV has more important things to do than babysit the political threads.  Did I misspeak somewhere?

Yes!  j/k  :)
It was more of a general statement post.
Apologies for the confusion Starr.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
I liked Air Supply.  Got me laid.  :D ....seriously.  Ahhh the good old days.  ;D

Good for you! It just made me impotent...

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:49:00 PM
The Gabbers, the Wormholees, the persons who send in those electronic mails (I wish there was a way to shorten that term) to Arthur C Bell Jr Jr III and tried to silence Robbins right when he was about to reveal Pope's true reptilian nature.

Well, you just revealed it.  Congratulations.  A job well done.   ;)

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2015, 10:49:39 PM
Great movie.

I missed the beginning of the show, so let me get this straight: Quick Karl took great offense to his wife being made fun of, went ballistic, emailed Art and pulled his MITD sub? Do I have that right? Because if so, that is hilarious.

I missed that part, I was assuming Art was talking about QK losing his mind out of nowhere and referring to MV's wife and Kanye West engaging in backdoor relations in the Donald Trump thread.

Lilith

The Crop Circle Code is 19.5 of course. What else would it be?