• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150911 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

rozypalm

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 11, 2015, 10:36:17 PM
Way Cool !!!
The cut or uncut version ? In other words, did you get to see Jenny Agutter's fine a$$ naked in the ice cave ?

Uncut of course ;)

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 11, 2015, 10:34:02 PM
I'm sort of tempted to turn it to Coast at the top of the hour and listen to paranormal stories from the Border Patrol.  I can listen to the rest of this later.

Please forgive me if I've blasphemed.

Great. Mexico is sending us their ghosts now. I'd love to hear what Trump says his plan to handle this one to be.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 11, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
Like those two hipster twits in that Vox article who dress and live like they're Victorians?

Deadspin ripped them both a new hole.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/to-hell-with-voxs-victorian-living-idiots-1729873090

I'd respect them more if they lived out their everyday lives as furries 24-7.
Wow, I wasn't thinking of them (or heard of them) but supposedly I have a second cousin who is into something called "steampunk" and lives in the NW. What is it with Washington and the NW? Everything from hippie communes, white power groups, survivalists, various religious group communities (everything from Mennonite types to Hindi guru cults), Compounds, and radical leftist green terrorists, and Hollywood types buying up ranches? Bizarre.

The 23rd?  Thank goodness the new Doctor Who premiers on the 19th.  For a moment I was concerned.

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 11, 2015, 10:36:17 PM
Way Cool !!!
The cut or uncut version ? In other words, did you get to see Jenny Agutter's fine a$$ naked in the ice cave ?

Always thought she was a lovely woman.

Weirdoradio

"And you came up with this based on things you've seen on Youtube."

Art with the burn.

bateman

"And this hard evidence comes from Youtube" ahahaha

munbeam666

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
Wow, I wasn't thinking of them (or heard of them) but supposedly I have a second cousin who is into something called "steampunk" and lives in the NW. What is it with Washington and the NW? Everything from hippie communes, white power groups, survivalists, various religious group communities (everything from Mennonite types to Hindi guru cults), Compounds, and radical leftist green terrorists, and Hollywood types buying up ranches? Bizarre.
Sounds like Humboldt County

Quote from: Justme on September 11, 2015, 10:35:30 PM
If everyone will die why is he going to Mt. Shasta

Maybe he is going to the vast underground labyrinth of tunnel systems leading to the inner earth  that can be accessed via Mt. Shasta

WhiteCrow

Look at the glass half full.. at least we don't have to wait around worrying for years and decades for the end times ... this time.

Sean92008

MY FAVORITE SONG.  Interrupted by my daughters' mother being a bitch and a fucking vat of vinegar.

Weirdoradio

Art should ask the asteroid guy to put the cat on the phone, to gauge how the cat feels about being the most mentally superior being in the house.

Or at the very least neck and neck with the dog, intelligence-wise.

ZomZom

Did he say they're working on "getting received by the Talosians?"

Lilith

I've never thought of underground as safe.  From a tornado maybe to a point.

Unless he's in a tunnel under a mile tall mountain, not sure how he's going to get so far down.

albrecht

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 11, 2015, 10:40:20 PM
Sounds like Humboldt County
Ha, yeah, personally I support Cascadia etc and other types of break-away ideas. That is the kind of "diversity" I like. Radical diversity, real diversity. (With enough space to keep fighting to a minimum.) Leave people alone to do whatever....within, I guess, some bounds...but not many.

Kolchak

What makes him think the top secret military bunker guys won't murder him once he rises from his hole?

rozypalm

Wonder if he's giving us the wrong location & he's going to head to Mel's Hole?

coaster

Pretty stupid argument. How can the universe go on if people die? What? Get these waterheads off the air and do regular open lines.