• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150903 - Linda Godfrey - Weird Things - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 03, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 03, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Listening to the rest of the show in bed.  Good night folks, see you tomorrow. ;)

Goodnight, enjoy.

AppealPlay

If Art doesn't play Werewolves of London tonight it will be a damn shame.

albrecht

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 03, 2015, 10:45:07 PM
I feel bad for any albinos listening.
Especially if they are in some places in Africa. Crazy and sad.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: phrodo on September 03, 2015, 11:00:59 PM
A seriously ignorant, uneducated, immature Davebot troll.

That's what I was thinking.  I can't stand the way he writes, so I usually ignore his posts.

AppealPlay

I've never seen a werewolf.  I've seen many, many coyotes and if the light is right I can definitely see how someone could get the idea.

WanagoBleu

vampire bats. I've been in cave systems where they live. They'll suck some blood from small animals too.

slippingaway

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 03, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
🍄🍄🍄 alOoOoOoOhaz frm the Mckenna family earthlingz🍄🍄🍄 may yur bowl b full an yur lighter workz😯💨💨💨
From one smoker to another, is there anything in your world more important than doping?  I'm not trying to pick a fight, but don't cancel your subscription from anything to do with Bellgab.  We are an entirely different beast.
I know you type like you do to try and be L337 and mask your thoughts from prying eyes, but I gotta ask, do you use a VPN or proxy to connect? Even if I lived in Colorado, and smoked abundantly, I'd still not make the focus of my online persona be all drugs all the time.  I'm not judging, but I sure hope you realize how others will. By others I mean the "straights" and the "feds".
No sir, I ain't judging. To each their own until I hear that someone's lifestyle affects me.  If you are on welfare, then yes I have a problem with mooching of your fellow man (i.e. taxpayers) and doping...  But if you pay your bills, and are self sustaining, then to each their own.

Bright blessings, Herbie. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 03, 2015, 11:00:22 PM
Redacted really ought to try to book him, if only for an hour.

Would love to hear Art interview Alan Moore too. That would be epic.

Sorry, I'm still verklempt over Madman Marcum. You know, you might tell Rossy too for Hoags.

Bradsmith313

Actually, it the Full Moon story is debatable:
http://skepdic.com/fullmoon.html

That said, I've seen some weird things on a full moon. It might be people just acting out on their impulses -- just because it's a "full moon."

maren

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
He'd be an easy catch, he's got a book out in a few days.

Submit to Heather, anyway.  Art could handle it.   ;)  I've never heard a Gaiman interview.  I keep missing disappearances in Seattle, too.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
get drunk with us idiots!  :D

I can't tonite, was hoping to get drunk with you idiots tomorrow nite.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: maren on September 03, 2015, 11:13:04 PM
Submit to Heather, anyway.  Art could handle it.   ;)  I've never heard a Gaiman interview.  I keep missing disappearances in Seattle, too.

I'm too verklempt right now. I'm a weredolphin, yet I can't seem to focus after that Madman bombshell.

swordpoint9

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2015, 11:13:54 PM
Belgab party Friday .

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2015, 11:13:54 PM

That's fine.  Mad Man Marcum on Art, and whoever is on Hoagie.  Good times.  8)

Dr_Blue

Quote from: ShayP
For some reason I find this more disturbing than anything I've seen in a while.  :o
Hahahaha.....

Juan Cena

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:02:49 PM
Well, hey, it isn't Linda's fault.  Things take longer to get to Wisconsin.

This is the scariest creature in Wisconsin